Guys, there's sirens going off on the outskirts of Seoul. Is there anything on burger news stations...

Guys, there's sirens going off on the outskirts of Seoul. Is there anything on burger news stations, cause there's literally nothing explaining this.

you're going to die

Ask North Korea.

Bombs away

Norks threatened US. Kiss your ass g'bye.

Calling it now: WOW it's fucking nothing.

>Is there anything on burger news stations

No because that's not fucking news. One of you dog eaters makes this exact thread at least once a week.

Guibs are there any unrelated nip larb threads currently on this board?, gause ders literally nubbing explaining gis.

SoCal here just spotted a huge flash going west across the sky
hold on to your kimchi

Please keep us posted, burger news is always 2 hours behind when it comes to matters of national importance. For example I just found out some celebrity chick wore jeans today and her ass was at least 7/10.
Godspeed Koreanon.
>(You) are the real news.

That's just the last ayylmao leaving our planet before the surface becomes engulfed in nuclear fire....

Seattle here. Military jets have been flying around here all day more then usual. Several even buzzed me today as I was chilling on Lake Washington. Something is habbening for sure here, hopefully it's just a drill.

Hawaii here

can confirm. not a drill. happening

Can someone get a skyking thread going?

I'M SEEING MISSILES FLYING EVERYWHERE KOREA-user, CLOSE YOUR COMPUTER AND RUN FOR THE BASEMENT

TWITTER SEZ NO

FUCK

But im already in the basement...

THOSE ARE BLUE ANGLES DUMBASS

>ANGLES
>DUMBASS

;)

time to finally say sayonara to fucking kpoop

NK threatened to launch a salvo of missiles, SK bases are probably practicing evac drills

or tomarrow we will hear about ww3 either way smoke em if u got em boys...cant let the damn commies win!