I wanna be australian

i wanna be australian teach me how to be australian

Sorry mate... We're so full right now, even our overflow refugee pris..i mean... Housing island, is full.

ya but is there training i can do while i wait i could still be australian even if i cant live there right

Nah mate, we're just so full.

Like we're trying to get you guys to take the things from our prison... I mean refugee island.

kek

if i take one "into the bush and up it" as the saying goes can i call him a wanker? what do i do after i bring him inside my bush mate?

kick 'em off.

STEP 1:
>KYS

STEP 2:
>Be born to parents with the steric of sense to emigrate to a REAL First World country

STEP 3
>Shit-post the accumulated visceral lard out of brain-dead, burger kike-cûcks

STEP 4
>Feel good, man.

fucken hell.

Don't bite the burger bait... You'll get fat

Learn the difference between a shit cunt and a sick cunt, that's about it really.

lose a war to emus

Why would you ever want to be that much of a cunt?

>how to be australian
There is a magic potion that you need to drink; all Aussies take it from a young age but the effects require long term imbibing. So if you start now maybe after 10 years you may be able to become honorary Aussie.

Just say "mate", "cunt" and make up other words as you go. Boom, you'll be Australian.

E M U E D
M
U
E
D

take everything as a joke

step 1. chill out
step 2. kick back
step 3. due to our current level of fullness, you will have to fuck off. however, you can move south as a substitute for moving to the southern hemisphere