I WANT TO DO SOMETHING

I am american and Trump is working to close the borders, but what about my home country of Norway? Just let it be invaded by shitskins? Can we just stop treating shit skins as humans altogether and force them out of white countries please?

I could care less if there are a bunch of whores who want to have sex with them, they can go to africa if they want big black cock so bad, I dont want white countries to turn brown because of slutty liberal woman and fags who enable them.

expel all huwite fucbois from scandanavia, Norway belongs to humans.

sounds like a nigger or a jew, gtfo you evil fuck

gtfo my thread lame bot

MR POO IN LOO

Does anyone feel the way I express within the OP

Namekians don't have reproductive organs

SHITSKINS will keep breeding and pooping out babbys not matter what. there is no escape from globalisation

Yes, I went to oslo and it is now a total shithole, what with kebabs and shitskins everywhere. And those feminist whores who enable them. I say we need another Breivik, but use more RDX this time, and get the whole riksdag

GINYU FORCE ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!

thx doc

reminder that even if your grand grand parent was Norvegian you're still American.

Of course. I for one hate to see how more and more people keep coming here, replacing our people and culture. It has become a trend lately in the Netherlands to hate your own culture because obviously, our white culture with a history of slavery is nothing more than hateful, bigoted and racist. At least according to the ultra-left progressives on TV and other media outlets, and the progressive ideologues who call themselves politicians. There is even a debate going on about whether immigrants should ha e to assimilate at all. It's ridiculous. I don't believe in white genocide, but I can wholeheartedly say I can absolutely understand how people would think a white genocide is going on if you look at the situation all across our beautiful Europe.

Feelsbadman.jpg

COON

And what if all of his grand grand parents were Norwegian and therefore genetically indistinguishable from Norwegians?

you'll have to find a way to verbally speak your piece in a way that is not/mildly offensive that is easily digestable to the public near you. i dont enough about your culture to help you any further

How could you not believe in white genocide?

How could I?