The Nazi regime did a good job killing all those fit, young...

The Nazi regime did a good job killing all those fit, young, aryan men in a completely retarded campaign that devastated Germany for all future. So much for the preservation of the white race, huh? It's pretty funny how so called nationalists haven't stretched to saying (((Hitler))) and (((The Nazi Party))) yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_C._Sutton
scribd.com/doc/164351659/Liber-Azerate-semi-english
youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ga7UeIjrrQQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czesława_Kwoka
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I stopped reading before I started.

True post desu. Think of how many aryan children would have been born from their bloodlines by now had they not died in battle.

bump, stormfags need to see this

Yeah they should have just let the Soviets kill them, dumb Nazis.

If you take a closer look literally EVERYONE having any power in the 3rd reich was either a manlet, obese or ugly.
Those people were bullied from childhood, through childhood and probably early adulthood.
Nazism was just a massive beta uprising that had it's tool in the millions.

> abolish jewry in your own cunt
> genetic trash mongrels, commies, and other various shite get "rallied" to fight you, BY the jews
> "give up goy, you're gonna die if you do this :^)"
there won't be any fun-time camps next time shlohmo, you guys can be sure of this

Its the black pill that any nazi larpers refuse to admit . Hitler was controlled opposition(by rothchilds) just like bolshevik jews to kill as many top white european genes as possible .

>we are suicidal autistic
what else is new?

> hitler refused to bomb up the dirty anglo jew puppets
> instead burned slavshits
hmmm, slavshits are pretty subhuman but not as much as anglos

no person, who's mentally sane and has some class, over the age of 18 unironically likes hitler or the 3rd reich. we've been through this beore about 6 gorillion times: we like the hitler memes, the amount of butthurt normies/newfags get from it and the satire for shitposting. we don't actually believe in such a shitty ideology, nor do we praise the one man(let) which not only destroyed europe, but further divided the white populations of europe. now fuck off.

I've actually thought about that as well! Global politics will never be civilian politics.

>when you become so redpilled that you realize Nazi Germany was controlled opposition

now that's a thought!

There is also one of the extreme theories which can be found in Liber Azerate; that Hitler worked for the forces of chaos and acceleration of the destruction of this world. With kabbalists and people of order as a primary target. But it sounds a bit ''far out'' to say the least.

They should've played a defensive game.

Stayed isolationist after annexing the Sudetenland, stayed away from Poland and France, then when USSR started invading which it would inevitably do, repel them. Public opinion would've shifted drastically and it actually might have led to the UK, US joining the side of Germany and taking down the USSR once and for all.

Indeed so! But yeah, I guess it's easy for us to play Captain Hindsight now.

That's not all. The war also pulled men from all over the world to fight in the war. This is what started the equal rights movement in America, because it forced women into the work force, where they have only continued to flood.

not sure how true that is, but hitler was no different to the kikes that play both sides and collaborate with the elitists (bankers incl.) when its suits them.

>Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler
reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_C._Sutton

AYO SO U BE SAYIN' THAT WE GERMANS WUZ ARYAN GIANTS FROM TIBET WHO FOUNDED PERSIA BUT GOT KEKED BY THE KIKES SO WE FOUNDED GREECE BUT GOT KEKED BY THE KIKES SO WE CREATED ATLANTIS BUT THE JUDEN SUNK IT SO WE BRCAME NORTHERN EUROPEAN BARBARIANS
t. Himmler

Britain and America forced war on Germany by manipulating their stooge Polish government.

Hitler did more damage to the white race than any single person in history.

retard confirmed

real nazis out there learned their lesson with jews and ww2. If the nazi regime ever returns to power you can be sure EVERY jew will be shot in sigh next time and there wont be no peace offers and no mercy

Me neither really. But it activated my thought processes a little.
Haha, yes Germany played a real betrayal game on American financiers. If they now were (((real enemies))).

Link to Liber Azerate if anyone is interested by the way.
scribd.com/doc/164351659/Liber-Azerate-semi-english

This
>waging a war that killed 60 million people, a vast majority of whom were whites and considering other whites subhuman
>"le champion of the white race :-DD"

>Britain and France allow Germany to annex the Sudetenland at the Munich conference under the promise that Hitler had no more territorial ambitions in Europe
>Hitler occupies the rest of Czechoslovakia and invades Poland
>AYO WE DINDU NUFFIN, THE ANGLOS BE HOLDIN US DOWN

How much history do you see acceptable to rewrite?

Poland did nothing. They saved Germany from lenin in the 1920 war then get rewarded by invasion for no reason other than "muh living space"

so should they have just stood by while communist russia took control of eastern europe, amassed a giant military force, then unleashed their hordes on germany?

Not sure if legitimately retarded of bait

>white race

wut?

Many Europeans died for nothing in that war, it was a meaningless campaign that was necessary for the commie plague to spread everywhere, especially in E.Europe.

Yes, the Soviets were controlled by G*d's Chosen People. Germany should have submitted.

>Germany forced the allies to declare war on them
yea, no.

>"WE WUZ ONLY DEFENDING OURSELVES :("

"Muh peace loving Germans dindu nuffin
:-DD"

it wasn't hitler (or nazism's) intention to lose that war

OP is a antifa bot

report him using the "illegal content" option

>report him
>him

Don't assume genders. I just reported you for hate speech.

What are some redpilled WW2 documentaries I can watch for free?

You faggot. Hitler was very friendly with the polish government right up until 1938, it was only because the head of government died and was replaced by a warmongering idiot who drew up plans to conquer german lands that hitler ended up turning against them. I can't find that map right now, but hopefully someone here has it handy.

>implying the Jews would've let them live in peace without a Rothschild controlled central bank
How'd that workout for Libya? Sure is r*ddit ITT

Nationalism != Naziism
You cucks didn't learn from Americas mistakes. Remove your niggers and you won't have any problems.

Op is literally retarded. Sage this shit. Hitler being controlled opposition meanwhile fighting the international jew, banning freemasonry and other nwo shit, fighting a forced (((war))). Drop red pills and sage this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk

Eat poopy

The greatest story never told. 6 hours of 20min episodes, enjoy.

''Fighting the international Jew'' as in giving jews immunity for all kinds of criticism in years to come. (((Hitler))) did well!

You're basically just blindly agreeing with every criticism under the sun against hitler ITT to the point where it doesn't even make sense any more.

I could literally say "heetler was bad because he didn't suck my weewee" and you'd say "Yes I agree!! More people need to acknowledge this blackpill."

Deluded sw*dish retard.

>waging a war that killed 60 million people
Around 20 million of those were chinks and another 25 million were russhits. Also, the war in the far east started before Hitler even came to power.

>Serbroach education

>0%

Basically I am just inspired by ThuleanPerspective. If you're serious about saving anything you should leave civilization and get to action yourself. Governments and profiteer's wars will always make YOU the loser.

Lmao, yeah (((hitler))) get the fuck outta here with you typical
>muh hitler was jewish
>hitler was controlled op
>etc

Dont forget to put sage in the options, Hitler exposed and fought the Jew and to say otherwise just shows your ignorance of ww2 and what happened in Germany, fuck yourself op you swedish faggot go get cucked by muhammad

fake and gay

Eternal Swede everyone. If I could turn back time, I would sabotage Finnish defense just to see Sweden taken over by Soviet union and see all the swedes genocided.

>Basically I am just inspired by a dirty hobo and literal murder
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Opinion discarded. Kys

Its mostly retarded americans who even believe the "white nationalism" narrative of the Nazis.

The Nazis were not white nationalists, they were German nationalists and had no problem deporting millions of Europeans to make way for the "superior" German race. Funnily enough these retards play right into the hand of the left by perpetrating the "nazis were white nationalists" myth. Controlled opposition to dumb to realize it. They latch on anything right wing and thus allow the left to apply guilt by association to everyone.

Another thing they do is wrap moderate beliefs such as anti-immigration, traditionalism, patriotism with their "jews rule the world" and "race war now" coupled wtih screaming "nigger" narrative thus "proving" the lefts point about every right winger being a bigoted, nazi racist who want to kill shitsking. It doesn't even matter if it's true or not at this point.

>be at an anti-immigration rally with a bunch of normal people
>a minority of skin head neo nazis show up
Front page news: Neo-nazis march against poor POC's

The mind boggling thing is that they don't even realize it, they don't have the mental capacity to wise up up and at least conceal their "politically incorrect" views so as to attain more political power which could potentially give them the upper hand and actually lead, steadily, to an implementation of their "politically incorrect" ideology.

For example, playing into affirmative action to the point where Jews are named an ethnic group and are acknowledged to be over represented everywhere thus, trough government policies, enrolling more non-jews into academia and increasing the number of whites indirectly will lead to less and less Jews attaining positions of power in effect diluting their power base over time.

But no, let's scream about the gassing the Jew and white power, alienate everyone, even people who 90% agree with you

Thanks.

But you can't turn back time.

You fucking retard. Why the hell do you think I said IF I could. You cock sucking mongrel, you deserve all the rape Jamals and Mohammeds are doing for your stupidity.

>blaming Hitler for what the Allies did.
Typical kike serving Swede.
Your upcoming genocide at the hands of the migrants you invited to your homeland will suit you right.

Nobody likes a whiner, bud. This is why your country will forever be irrelevant.

Shut up, or else we're going to colonize you again Pekka. Be glad we accept immigrants, for example when you Finns came flooding into our country to fill out our industries. Bloody alcoholic criminals the lot of you!

They weren't going to battle they were going to exterminate subhumans, duh.

How could Hitler have known that they would fight back? They were supposed to welcome their German masters and orderly march into death camps, but instead they turned it into a bloodbath. It's Jews' fault.

Ironically hitler faggot did more than anyone i t he world for the creation of isreal

Nothing could be mord beneficial to jews than the lolocaust

Nothing.

It turned jews from eternal agressors in the public eyes to eternal victim and untouchables

Naziism was the ultimate goy movement

Fuck stormweenies and naziaboos

Real nazionaliats deapice nazism

Hah, you can't even colonize the wombs of your women, that's why you're importing negroes and arabs into your gay country.

What are the so called "real nationalists" and what are they doing to safeguard the existence and future of your people?

>do nothing: Germany and the rest of central Europe continue down the path of being a hypersexualized, poverty sticken, hyperinflated shithole
>fight the war and lose: Germany and the rest of central Europe continue down the path of being a hypersexualized, poverty sticken, hyperinflated shithole
>fight the war and win: Germany has the chance to restore prosperity and power to itself and central Europe, potentially forever
Yeah I don't know why they didn't just roll over and die. They should have let Swedes run the show so all of Europe could starve under communism and demolish every last remnant of culture.

What are they doing?
Not being cuck in real life and living a jonest life to their best of their abilities

What are natsocs doing.
Discrediting everything by association a priori and eing the best tool of jews to shut down every remotely pro white movement.

Here you go snownigger, hope russians make you their bitch again like you always where

Yes that's right Pekka my little nordic mexican. Go cut my lawn now and you may have some more of your precious ''Viina''.

This is pasta cmon bro

I completely agree with you. Jews have gone balls into manipulating global politics. The Nazi Party was financed and supported by (((Federal Reserve bankers))). Prescott Bush, the father of President George H. W. Bush, also funded the Nazi Party and we all know what dirty neocon scumbags his son and grandson were.

* gone balls deep

Germans are the master race.

You are a jealous subhuman slav.

You need to die to make place for the German master race.

All of Europe belongs to Germany.

What are naziboos doing?

Posting infographs on anonymous imageboards. Yeah that'll show the jews, our greatest power is talking amongst ourselves about how much we hate other people who aren't as radical as us

It's odd that our destiny either lies in complete destruction or absolute victory.
Sink or Swim, eh?

''At least we beat those Swecuck Mohammedlovers in Hockey''

The cowards and the courageous will perish. The intelligent will survive.

Nah, creating absolutes is the only way to actually be pro-nazi, it revolves around "the other guys are worse" mentality. Its constant deflections and whataboutism.

Ironically the communists and nazis are identical in this aspect.

Well, they didn't die on their own. Who killed them? Americans, Brits and Soviets. All Jew controlled nations who couldn't stand that Germany got rid of their kikes.

So your "real nationalist" just push their head into the sand, and do nothing but pretend that you aren't being conquered by subhuman scum as we speak. You modern Germans truly are pathetic.

They couldn't stand Germany so much that they gave the Sudetenlands to Germany, didn't enforce the Versailles (especially the UK, which literally signed a naval agreement with Germany without even consulting France) and allowed them to annex two countries before any war even started.

Those damn kikes.

Hitler should have stopped there and seek alliances with the right-wing elements in the West. Do you agree?

Actually, I am right now, about to enter an university so I may educate myself to better fight against the international jewry, while also physically improving myself by exercising and getting fit. I intend to get into politics and begin to push a nationalist agenda.

It is worth quoting Adolf Hitler himself as he stated in an historic speech how he felt about this tragedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ga7UeIjrrQQ

So SwedeCuck, read before writing anything on this subject. And, for that matter, on any subject.

Japan was the real controlled opposition.

They where tricked into attacking USA, so the yanks could have an excuse to join late-war with a fresh, completely stocked army.

But they were punished for being such traitors.

>Hitler should have stopped there and seek alliances with the right-wing elements in the West. Do you agree?

Hitler was facing the same type of opposition than Trump now. It was not up to Hitler to declare war or not. Jews made those decisions.

Your campaign to breed off the aryan source is good too.
You do love pointing fingers too huh?
guess what, Björn you are in our boat and you're going to drown in fury when you keep swinging after your allies when you think your last century of existence is well spent crying about who is more cucked.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Somewhat but that was a practical impossibility unless the Nazis abandoned their territorial aspirations in the east. Neither the UK or France could afford Germany turning into the only continental power in Europe...which is what the Nazis were ultimately aiming for. The only thing that could really bring them together was a communist invasion of Europe...which would likely never happen in such a scenario because Stalin wasn't that much of an idiot.

Reminder that Germany in 1939, before the war broke out, held more land in Europe than the German Empire in 1914...

>the Jews decided and gave out the order for an invasion of Poland (which was conducted without a declaration of war).

Mostly I just want people to think twice about where they will dedicate their fanaticism.

>Controlled opposition to dumb to realize it.

too* dumb to spell

Cattle die, kindred die,
Every man is mortal:
But the good name never dies
Of one who has done well
Havamal 76

Cattle die, kindred die,
Every man is mortal:
But I know one thing that never dies,
The glory of the great dead

>The Nazi regime did a good job killing all those fit, young, aryan men in a completely retarded campaign that devastated Germany for all future. So much for the preservation of the white race, huh? It's pretty funny how so called nationalists haven't stretched to saying (((Hitler))) and (((The Nazi Party))) yet.

>inpling hitler wanted to lose the war.
he lost if he won we would have our utopia.

Jews are sadistic fucks who destroyed Russia, Germany, and now the USA, UK, and most White nations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czesława_Kwoka

Better to die fighting Jewish globalism than to live under it and watch your children and bloodline get corrupted by it

The Polish government were stooges of the (((West))). They allowed communists to perpetrate the Bromberg massacre. They also thought that they could defeat Germany in a war with French and British support.

Roosevelt and Churchill were bent on war with Germany and incited Polish intransigence to Germany to instigate war.

The Polish government were total dupes of British perfidy.

Yes, a the polish right wing conservative government in a state that literally fought off a communist invasion in the 1920's was actually communist.

Then they orchestrated the massacre, 3 days after the war started, and that's why Germany invaded, because of a massacre that happened days after the invasion. dindu nuffin

Bull-Queers, Mongrel-Theists & Jews...

Satanists, Demon-Worshipers, wage atrocities against White Victims.

Followed by a torrent of anti-White propaganda?

Only a Jew could devise a scheme so immoral, unethical, vile, and toxic.