What the hell is the matter with you, Germany?!

What the hell is the matter with you, Germany?!

I am in Kiel at the moment, and there are stickers like this plastered all over the bloody place.

Seriously. Take. Your. Fucking. Country. Back.
The commies are winning.

That is not so bad.

My city is partially plastered with "AfD are just like Nazis" posters, stickers from literal communists and "good night right side" stickers.

I was in Kiel back in June, stickers fucking everywhere. Not as bad as Hamburg but still.

Though I thought some of the stickers in Kiel were a lot more aesthetic than Hamburg.

pic related, did it myself!

>The commies are winning.
>have won
fixed it for you

Why the fuck are you visiting germanistan?
Its lost.
We need to make Denmark build a wall towards them, and make Germany pay.

>Not as bad as Hamburg but still.
Exactly is Hamburg.

Before the G20, there were posters advocating to protest LITERALLY everywhere I went.

consider suicide

>right wing
Has job, small business aside, no time for edgy sticker shit
>lefties
lives off the welfare state, enough to survive, a lot of time to make edgy stickers and plaster the streets

Believe me, those stickers are the best way to red pill normies. They hate them and will vote against whoever is linked to those, even indirectly

We're simply a lost cause.
You wouldn't believe how brainwashed people in this country are. I see it every day and even for me it's hard to come to terms with it.

The University in my city is full of Marxist propaganda stickers, but last time I was there I saw quite a lot of Identitarian stickers. So idk, maybe the tide is turning.

Everybody hates Antifa idiots and they are making sure that left wing politics will be extinct in the near future.
The combination of Islam cuddling and setting cars on fire makes most normal people hate them. And the others will end up on watchlists.

Kiel is incredibly pozzed, but just forget about Germany altogether, they're a lost cause

btw, why tf are u in Kiel in the first place, if u gotta go to G*rmany go somewhere nice with rich culture

>people remember that nazism destroyed our country
>HOW DARE THEY OPPOSE NAZISM!?!??! ARE THEY STUPID!?!?!?!?
Fuck off retarded nazi bootlicker

That's where Burgers and other non European scum start there baltic sea cruises
hehe yes. The last time I saw some two dozens of them marching through the Viennese Mahü, normal people yelled at them and told them to fuck off. The SP can be happy if they make 10%

I saw one in Hamburg saying 'Join the Vegan Jihad'

Yeah dude there was a lot of post G20 stickers and shit. I study in Brighton and we have these stickers fucking everywhere.

In Poland though it was amazing, the only stickers I saw were 'Good night left side'.

>your country
>literally a minority
Really makes you think.

It starts with stickers, and ends like this

The Nazi's didn't destroy Germany, my country and the communists did.

keep up fighting!

>Vegan Jihad

faggot hope youre getting raped by refugees

stickers arent winning little cunt ,after g20 everyone hates commies they not winning

It starts with 12 yr old immature kids like you and ends like this.

>when the invaders force the women to bury their men who died like dogs

Günther, you gonna be scratching that sticker with your finger nails after your gf gets raped by a "refugee".

I'm a foreigner living in Bavaria and you'd think people would be more immune to this nonsense here but it's becoming more and more prevalent...

Counter the sticker with another sticker.
Not that hard.

>when other countries want to be edgy nazis
>but germany knows where it all leads

Its kinda like those edgy comment Kids who try to tell people who sufferd in real communist countries how great communism was

Nazis are so lacking in arguments that they always produce the same shit as the left, with the diffrence being "the capitalists" are switched out with "teh joos"
((Ideologies))

germans paid in full for what they did, and then some

Communist Kids* /phone

>I am in a lefty hotspot and there are lefties!

Nothing is stopping you from removing that shitty sticker if you don't like it.

Even normie lefties denounce these fuckers, because they know exactly how disastrous they are for their public image. I just wish they'd vote accordingly. But they still vote for politicians who protect AntiFa and protest together with Hamas.

Communists destroyed Germany, starting with their failed revolution. AntiFa is communist. The EU is communist. Both should be abolished.

Why is that not in English? How are the refugees supposed to read it?
This is racist.

I did. Removed three of those that were easy to take off.
I'm leaving in two hours though.

>English
>refugees
no