Reminder that right wing alternative media is on its last days

>Youtube, the most important platform, to de facto shadowban right wing youtubers soon, will make even finding right wing videos almost impossible
>Youtube already demonetizing any right wing vids
>Youtube already has algorithms to shadowban/automatically delete right wing comments on videos
>Google deleting google accounts of skeptics like (((Jordan Peterson))) which are necessary to even register on youtube now
>Facebook cracking down on speech and will soon be shadowbanning people as well
>Twitter is bleeding has nobody else on it except bots and SJWs.
>Patreon demonetizing right wing activists like (((Lauren Southern)))

You can not function without the internet. It's ogre folks. Pretty soon all you'll be able to do is shitpost with the pedos on Sup Forums and voat. "Alternative Media" will die as soon as google introduces the new rules on youtube

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
twitter.com/TeamTrump
twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/894199731320127488
pad.riseup.net/p/FqCKChdMyydy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you sad?

This.
Fucking stormfags need to go.

I watched Jim's video, too. The only real solution is for right wing alternatives to Youtube, Twitter, etc to start up.

yes hide in your echo chambers and basements so that normies will never have to set eyes on your blight.

yeah because the right is becoming the new SJWs and the SJWs have just simply become lunatic retards

Or create a new tool, optimized for SEO, with decentralized functionality and natural language capabilities... eh hem.

What do you think you're doing now, dipshit? If the information is available, someone will find it and spread it. The issue here is the censorship of political opinions so that they appear to be posted from the creator's perspective but for the viewer they cannot be seen or found.

Even Dawkins got demonitized by patreon. Sam Harris is preemptively removing himself from it.

I deleted my Facebook account but there is no alternative to YouTube.

How can you call this a slide thread???

This is what happens when you live on liberal daddies platforms.

You mean evil capitalist daddies platform. There is nothing liberal about it.

So SUPPORT

NOT JUST RIGHT-WINGER, LOCAL OFFICE CANDIDATE!!

College Conservative: "Hillary's Crafty Moneymaking Schemes End in No Consequence Except Human Rights Violations"

HUGE NATIONAL MEDIA STORY - COLLEGE (19) CLIMATE DENIER TO WIN LOCAL OFFICE!!!
youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4

College Conservative: "Hillary's Crafty Moneymaking Schemes End in No Consequence Except Human Rights Violations"

HUGE NATIONAL MEDIA STORY - COLLEGE (19) CLIMATE DENIER TO WIN LOCAL OFFICE!!!
youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4

I am surprised that no chinese platform has yet emerged to counter those monopolies.

The only answer to this that I can think of is to VOTE. Vote for non mainstream political parties.

China wants a closed off Internet as well. They won't offer a less regulated free speech alternative.

They can abroad.

Nice concern shilling. All this will do is put people out on the streets.

Normal people don't use the internet. Right-wing activists should be out in the real world, in cities and towns, preaching and spreading truth.

Who is this a picture of?

The people being shut down arnt even right wing in many cases. They just try to be common sense. Criticising the nastier parts of Islam isn't anymore right wing that criticism Christian stupidity.

The left is controlled from the top by the elites. Immigration makes money for private individuals while costing the tax payer.

You think people having a pressure valve and talking to others about the shit that is currently happening is a bad thing? You think giving these people no outlet will work? You think countless people running around with a deep anger in their stomache and being denied to even talk about it will work and will not lead to thousands of people meet offline which has the benefit of actually getting shit done while internet is more or less just a sedative pill to get the anger out but get nothing really threatening done.
Lol just lol how do you think counterarguments in the past came to be? Also its already really fucking late millions know what is going on.

Remove that flag parasite.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

The people they are getting rid of are criticising the status quo in a way that is convincing and legal.

That's what they want to silence. They would love if you shaved your head and got out on the street screaming about niggers because that just alienates normies

reminder that those sites are only commuting suicide..

>happy about losing his free speech
you are what's wrong with the world aside from the jews

Good thing Trump quite literally just fired up his own news show.

Trump's Real News
Trump has now created a weekly "real news" report hosted by Kayleigh McEnany (best Trump surrotavistock), live from Trump Tower. These videos need to be a lot longer, and hopefully it will grow it something bigger, but main point of this thread though, is to collect the salt this is generating.
twitter.com/TeamTrump
twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/894199731320127488

Here's a link to the archives, download what you want and re-upload it to YouTube under false tags etc
pad.riseup.net/p/FqCKChdMyydy

This is legitimately how secret societies get formed. By all means step up the pressure, and allow the pot to boil over. Finally we will have to act. I look forward to it

>the right is becoming the new SJWs
What the fuck even is this meme?

other people will create alternatives or we will find alternative websites (Hatron, minds)

They wont just ban everyone man. Come on I mean honestly there is no way they can go full 1984 people are going to shit on them or just swirtch platform

the problem will be how we get in contact with the normies

My sugestion: mirror accounts. Lets say one alt right user gets banned but he is still in minds. One twitter user posts everything he posted on minds, If the one twitter user gets banned another one can do the job

They are shutting down logitimate criticism. The mob won't even know to complain.

>Diversity is strength!
>immigration makes us all richer

I have yet to see the alt-right destroy comics, video games, etc.

There's nothing capitalist about it either. The regressive left is willing to destroy their own company's profit margins in order to remove platforms. This will not go well.

We should, marvel and the video game industry have become complete shit because of leftist insanity

they will find it out on the hard way

Other platforms will open up. A right wing patreon, a right wing youtube. We will move away from the mainstream platforms.

Hate speech is not free speech.

More should be done to combat hate speech, we should arrest people for promoting hateful views.

Remove the Gadsden flag, faggoty libtard.

this

if that happenes there will basically be a underground network passing the information

It's endemic to creative arts everywhere. I'ma writer, and the agents constantly have pitches that are minority exclusive and requests manuscripts that no one in their right minds would read.
Look up #MSWL. It's chock full of shit that no one reads.
Also look up the Sad Puppies campaign. We tried to fight back, but when they found out they couldn't win, they just changed the rules.

Your alternate platforms will also be taken down and its creators arrested.

You people don't realize this but you're a super, super small minority. Like, miniscule. The more of you we root out doesn't mean we create more of you, it means you lose your core base, white people. The more white people we convince to join our side, the less powerful you become.

We have literally all the races, all the money, all the corporations, all the world governments on our side. All you have is a couple politicians, skinheads, and basement dwellers crying about their right to hate speech, which is NEVER a right and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

You lose.

pretty much.

Back then people managed to spread their message. Now we have the internet

there are countries where they dont have the power (yet) and it will be hard for them to arrest us all (even if we are not the majority)

Sounds like we need to ramp up our comments on all platforms. Nothing outrageous, just ask them questions. They can't even handle simple questions which is why they're doing this. Be concise and specific and at least try to be non threatening.

>(((Jordan Peterson)))
>(((Lauren Southern)))
?

>New Right: FUCK THE SYSTEM
>System: Well, fuck you too.
>New Right: OH NO HELP WE'RE DOOMED IT'S ALL OVER THERE'S NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE

What a useless excuse for a "movement".

that's a good strategy. it's even better if you do it in real life with viewers

Your views are hateful and by your logic should be unacceptable and the premise of being incarcerated

>convincing whites to join the side that wants them all dead
Here's your (you) now fuck off, larp fag.

>Calling Sup Forums an echo chamber
O I am laffin

Someone got elected President doing just that.

They aren't. A very large amount of their userbase doesn't give a shit about the alt right and won't even notice the change. The Normie masses just want to watch their lets plays and makeup tutorials. I expect to see a Sup Forums-like version of YouTube emerge where you can post anything you want (if its legal), but just like Sup Forums the normies won't use it which will make it harder for the ideas to spread off the platform. I'm really pessimistic about this, but I don't think the alt right is over.

So... Why the system didn't say "fuck you too" to leftists back in the day?

I feel like eventually they'll just remove the commenting and rating system from youtube, and the only posts that'll show up on social media will be site-generated bot accounts. They'll just keep taking away our right to free speech until a RL uprising occurs.

The issue that none of these "red pilled" youtubers never approach, but more intelligent people like Bowden did, is that this is a spiritual issue. Because people don't see their own uniqueness and know their own culture and history, they have no trouble believing that we're "all the same", and as such have no real reason to mind or care about a declining white population because they see no reason to value one people over another.

>"Being white isn't enough, being British isn't enough; know what you are! To read about your own culture is a revolutionary act!"

Moaning about Rotherham or White Genocide or whatever wont change a fucking thing unless people's soul can be emboldened, and that can only be done through getting them in touch with what all their forefathers knew innately.

But because this isn't conducive to weekly/daily vlogs, and it isn't a format that lends itself to patreon donation goals, none of them will do it.

Mosley was right in saying that if the peoples of Europe had the will they could sort the world out tomorrow, but without the strength in our hearts, we wont accomplish anything. All these commentators do is black pill.

the alt right is fucked and is now a fringe movement within the rest of the alternatives
and its cringey as fuck with(( lauren soutren)) alex jones didnt get into that stuff they still call him a shill and talk shit on him because they dont like what he says he wont last because of this adl defamation bullshit he will move off youtube and onto his own website he might evens set up a alternative to youtube which would be sick

there needs to be a new youtube like you said something like liveleak or a rip off of youtube which is badly needed

>anyone who criticizes a corrupt system deserves to be silenced by said system
user this is decent b8, I give you 7/10.

Because in the post-war world the Leftists are the system.

>muh horseshoe theory

As a reader, looking all of that up made me fucking depressed.

>anyone who criticizes a corrupt system can not complain when the corrupt system doesn't support them

Fixed, because you clearly have trouble understanding that a dissident movement reliant on the charity of the system they're rebelling against will only last as long as allowed.

Why do you think the Soviets used to have armed guards stationed at the printing press?

And they will find out too late. Women learn to hate immigrants as soon as they live on the same street as them. By that time you can't get rid of them.

they forget we are all the same but we have our differences and unique cultures but of course the pc bullshit writes that off with ((diversity))
diversity only worked in unique situations and is very small and doesnt work when mass implemented

Exactly. Don't you now think that your green text was a little off?

Good, I miss when half the memes on this site WEREN'T straight up right wing propaganda. Sooner these people crawl back into their holes, the better.

I'm going to pretend for a minute that you aren't a larper just for the sake of argument and because I know that some leftypol fags hang out on here just to talk shit and regurgitate old arguments for fun.

Most people don't want to see free speech taken away from people, even people they disagree with. Most people realize that once you can remove the freedom of speech of people whose opinions you don't like, that a precedent is set and that precedent could see the cross hairs take aim at them eventually, and then its their free speech that they lose.

By overtly attacking the figure heads of right wing speech you'll merely embolden the right and show them that you are SCARED of what they have to say, and where once there was one figure, three more will appear in his place, like a hydra.

You can take down internet platforms in one country, its unlikely you'll be able to block all of them, even if you found a way to all you'd start to see is right wing pamphlets, pirate press and pirate radio. You can't stop it, its futile.

We've seen this before with the enlightenment, the intellectuals of the right will just create secret societies, and begin working in the shadows rather than overtly.

You wouldnt be getting rid of these opinions, merely shutting down dialogue, which isn't what you want to do if you want people to change their minds.

The "left" is useful. They cry out for right wing economic policy

>MORE IMMIGRANTS!
>DOWN WITH THE MIDDLE CLASS!

I'm undecided between accelerationism and having Bannon get his communications/utilities update (phone companies etc are not allowed to discriminate, but this doesn't currently include social media). I also try to make some tools to circumvent or fuck with them. But accelerationism is probably best (fixing the problem rather than patch symptoms). The average white dude is a pussy but could be molded into a fighter with unrelenting hate for the left if you just let them shove his face into the dirt long enough.

No. It's exactly right.

They'll try eventually if they keep heading in the totalitarian path they've set for themselves.

If you want good content, you have to peruse Amazon. Most right-leaning (Or not even right leaning, just normal fucking people) who don't virtue signal are stuck self-publishing.

We don't make money because they've removed our ability to have a platform. Since traditional publishing is considered the only way to be a legitimate author, and SJWs have infested all the agencies, no right leaning author is even considered a legit author.

Her's an example: Ever go to a SF/F convention and attend a panel by a right-leaning author? If yes, how many of those authors were hired before Gamergate?

The answer is obvious. Larry Correia got published AFTER his book sold like hot cakes on Amazon. Before Sad Puppies happened, he was invited to conventions. You almost NEVER see him attend any cons anymore, because he's been banned.

This is also why I'm always strongly against flagging or trying to deplatform toxic SJWs. They're helping us big time.

Spoken like a true nigger. Ooga booga indeed

The totalitarian path of freedom of speech?

>You can take down internet platforms in one country, its unlikely you'll be able to block all of them, even if you found a way to all you'd start to see is right wing pamphlets, pirate press and pirate radio. You can't stop it, its futile.

Not this time, because people have gotten it into their heads that without the gigantic infrastructure of broadband internet, and the video that allows, nothing will be accomplished. Which goes back to the "charity of the enemy" point I'm making.

But the larger point of that "who we are" being exclusive is never brought up by these youtubers. There is indeed a larger "European/Western Culture" but this is just the unseen foundations of what makes the Ways of a certain race belong to that race alone.

Lbry shills incoming

There's literally nothing wrong with self-publishing, in fact it's arguably better since the money likely goes straight to the author rather than to an army of H.R. department clowns and other superfluous people.

If I had more time I'd launch a left-wing news aggregator that pushes the most antagonizing left-wing articles. You know which ones I'm talking about. Cuckolding is the intellectual fetish, white working class can fuck off from the democratic party, etc. But I already run a dozen sites. I hope some neet reads this and steals the idea. You'd do so much for us.

If you aren't baiting, then I don't think you know how the law works buddy. (At least not outside of whatever shithole country you're from).

Hate speech has been banned in several European countries for nearly 50 years, and I don't see any revolts. I don't see you nazis marching out and doing salutes and getting arrested. Actually I don't see you protesting at all. Your protests are always weak and insignificant marches of

To be fair there are talking heads (adam wallace, woes) who are trying to address young white people's malaise directly but then they get shouted down by a million wankers who just want to giggle over someone spouting gas the kikes memes

You make more money-if you can sell it. Most male authors are poor as shit and can barely afford cover art, let alone the $1200+ it costs to hire an editor.
Personally, I'm giving the traditional publishing a chance, but I'm growing disillusioned. They expect you to have a platform or a business plan in mind, a near-perfect (read: edited) manuscript, etc. If I have to do all that work, I might as well self publish. And I probably will.

I'm just upset that it has to be like that.

you are just fanning the flames of violent revolt....its not only whites who dont like all this. Sure you got some stormfront white power folks who you are upsetting but as a conservative hispanic you better believe ill fight along side them to kill you. Ill just have to fight them off once you are dead. The enemy of my enemy is my friend....

Addressing it doesn't help. It's all just black pilling to go "oh, we're all so defeated and apathetic, woe is us, why can't we do anything?" Do they think moaning to a camera is going to solve anything? Get out there, and conduct yourself with some attitude, get some gusto about yourself.

And, most importantly, know your people's ways, and conduct yourself accordingly.

They want to rebel against the system, but still want enough of it around to make themselves comfortable, when you have to put your ideals above your comfort. Having a nice camera and mic set up, and a great computer, and a one-button upload is comfortable, but doesn't change anything in the real world.

People need to actually get out there, be a presence, be a REALITY to people, because the online world isn't real, and people need to stop acting like it is.

They also need to stop falling for the advertiser's fallacy, where a high viewership means a high return. Granville Thorndyke's "Never Apologise" video has got just under 20k views, but I bet more people have been affected by that than all the 100s of thousands that have viewed other videos.

Well, you could just betray your principles and sell out.

Lol my youtube is still filled with suggestions that have to do with:
>SJW fails
>nigger fails
>chinese fails
>hitler dindu nuffinz
>muh emotional music over WWII footage
>anti-rapefugeeism

you need to be gassed, now

off topic but related bit i read a redpilled book about 3 weeks ago about rhodesia/zimbabewe it was a e-book on amazon but i found it on google books
and they fucked that country over similar thing planned for europe

most redpilled people ever

ok next thing i remember

last year some guy came to our college to talk about how facebook and snapchat sell information and its sold off to different groups pedophiles also buy it
and they spy on you etc facebook and snapchat and instagram they are the worst ones for spying on people
they shadowban etc ghosting accounts etcetra

he showed us a former mossad setup snapchat to collect info and sell it for thousands
he said google would be doing this soon as the rest where doing it he said youtube was the safest but in 5 years it will be the same as facebook and will be censored and controlled

now i see he was right they are now doing it to youtube etc

i was like theres white people in zimbabwe that africa or some shit
everyone was wondering about that

he told us to do research find out about it
etc

ive done research on it the other fools in my school forgot about it everything he said is true

You really don't understand the free market. Some new media will come along and be happy to host videos considered right of centre because there exists a market for it.

Videos don't make money. What is the market for youtube videos? Advertising.

Who'll want to advertise on this website? No one.

go on cuck, explain how patreon/youtube/twitter banning popular content creators and becoming known as state controlled propaganda was about money and not pleasing kikes

all they are doing is create a market gap that potential competitors can abuse to break their monopoly

You are literally a statistical outlier.