Generation Z voters

How do we fix Gen Z's racial polarization?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/2/16084740/trump-affirmative-action-justice-department-college-admissions
archive.is/JZQku
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asians ourgoys?

Gen Zyklon B is coming. Whites and honorary Aryans uniting again.

>women

>asian boys

>asian boys
>voting red

About fucking time that mid-2000s "cool and not nerdy yet smart Asian guy" meme died. Those types were all horribly blue (think all those popular chink youtubers).

Kill all non-whites it seems

WHEN IS THAT FUCKING RACE WAR COMING I CANNOT WAIT

White/Asian alliance vs rest of the world when?

The people who run this world can't tell their own interests from a lubricated Haitian.

>Asian boys

Asian boys are smart enough to realise they're already hated for being successful. This is why Liberals stop them from being able to go to school.

I FEEL IT

>53% of Asians and people are already sucking their yellow dicks

>y'all
I stop reading right there every time.

Seriously I just fucking laugh at how much Liberals stab Asians in the back.

Asians don't get to go to school so Paco, Jamal, and Dakota can. Asian guy needs to score 400 SAT points higher than a black guy to get in. Trump changes this. What does the left do? They say stuff like

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/2/16084740/trump-affirmative-action-justice-department-college-admissions

"it’s possible that Asian students will end up benefiting from the Justice Department’s fight against affirmative action. But those gains are likely to be short-lived."

~The left saying that affirmative actions would have "short-lived" gains for Asians based on absolutely zero reasoning to downplay how they're discriminating against them.

"white people who were told that Asian students were overrepresented at the state’s universities changed their minds. One possible interpretation is they realized they were likely to gain from a holistic admissions system rather than lose."

~The left literally scaring white people into voting left to stop Asian from taking over their schools

I'll be damned if White/Asian doesn't become the coalition of the future because the democrats will never tolerate winners in their midst once the whites all get bred out. We're certainly not seeing the bush era White/Hispanic MUH JESUS coalition again.

archive.is/JZQku

As God intended

With zyklon b

why do niggers feel like they are entitled to use a white language and butcher it at the same time ?
why doesn't she use the bestial growling of her kangs and kweens ancestors ?

Thanks to Jeff Sessions targetting affirmative action programs, they'll be better off. Asians are even more disadvantaged by AA programs than whites.

Also the new merit-based immigration program that will cut immigration by half and that takes skill, education and language ability into account will favor Asian regions.

Asians are also well-off financiailly generally, so they're almost never the recipients of welfare programs and usually the ones who give out.

So really the half that did vote for Trump, regardless of their reasons, got self-interest out of it too.

Whites are actually even more discriminated than asians when you stop counting jews as white. Anyway you too have to go back Chang.

Kim Lee and Hans vs Tyrone and Pedro. And I'll live to see it all.