Google Memo

Why the hell isn't there a thread on Google Memo salt-mining?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qmXsEY5a
archive.is/CqfEn
twitter.com/search?q=google manifesto&src=tyah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Bushnell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Those men didn't help the women by getting in the way of bullets
Did she just try to impose a patriarchal gender role on those men?

because they get deleted for spam. Deserved imo. Google is a brand that should not be advertised, not positively and not negatively, just quietly hang google employees

Oh look, marxist SJWs staying true to their nature

>Still shaking in anger

>assuming classmates gender
>reinforcing gender roles
>internalized patriarchy

What a regressive cunt. She's letting her privilege spill all over the place.

the shakening v2

I fucking hate how twitter makes tweets unavailable when they clearly still exist. Fucking Jack

pastebin.com/qmXsEY5a

Because nobody has posted the actual memo in this thread yet. It is a fair point and Google is proving the author's point with their reaction. This should be spread like wildfire.

pic related. top tweet was deleted

I guess because for something like Google we already know that it's beyond redemption. Figure the same for Amazon or Apple etc. Rather than give them credence and attention just suck air and hiss. They'll all walk the dinosaur eventually.

what is the google memo?

Google's responce:
> Part of building an open, inclusive environment means fostering a culture in which those with alternative views, including different political views, feel safe sharing their opinions.
> But that discourse needs to work alongside the principles of equal employment found in our Code of Conduct, policies, and anti-discrimination laws.
pastebin.com/qmXsEY5a

thanks

Someone in Google management writes a memo calling out their echo chamber of progressive SJWdom and the SJWs lash out, proving him right. Full text of the original memo:
archive.is/CqfEn
(basically just common sense)

read link in
Someone in Google got tired of leftist views getting preferential treatment and now Google leftists are throwing fallacy of righteous indignation all over the place like a toddler would with mashed peas.

Yech, pretty much every tweet referring to it as a "manifesto" is pure cancer:
twitter.com/search?q=google manifesto&src=tyah

Shaking, shaking, everybody shaking, a whole lotta shaking going on. Literally, these little snowflake idiots have to get a grip. Get a grip on something so they don't shake themselves into oblivion.

How fucking dense can gizmodo readers be?

Gee, who would have thought a company that uses baby colors in its logo (I always said from the very fucking beginning their company logo looks like baby blocks) gives its employees rooms full of baby toys to play with at the office and their employees end up acting like babies? What a shocker.

Holy shit, why can't these faggots start a suicide cult?

>Holy shit, why can't these faggots start a suicide cult?
They have, an invited all of Western civilization

I like this Jason fella.

>L.A

go fkin figure. God I fkin hate living here with all these whiny faggots.

> Jizmodo
> fucking Gakwer's tech blog
> Expecting better

Could be worse: you could be in the Bay area

I've only read the first two screen caps and I'm already losing faith in humanity. I bet not one of these people actually have a valid argument against what this man said apart from it hurt my fee fees. The sad part is he will probably get the sack for doing no more than stating what is an inconvenient truth to these people

This smacks of 'No White Day' and (((Professor Weinstein))). these cultures spend enormous resources to create these monsters; and are baffled when these monsters begin acting like monsters.

>(((CNN)))
>(((Weinstein))) Evergreen

- add to this (((Google))) and the first domino sets in motion a chain-reaction. put on your thinking caps Sup Forums. when the son-of-a-bitch is down; keep punchin;

Breddy sure she dib. Ah the princess in distress button. Always a ready fall back for even the most ardent feminist. Which is why there is nothing that can please these sorts of people.

>bay area
Volcano's
>shaking in anger

what we have here is an opportunity to shake & bake

Even Scott Adams has pussied out of talking about this honestly.

He did share it knowing what his followers would think, though.

The reaction and mass spreading of this memo is way more damaging to women in the workplace than the internal circulation of the memo itself, people know that and don't care though so long as they get to post their shitty opinion about it.

Official response via Google’s brand new VP of Diversity, Integrity & Governance:
>" Many of you have read an internal document shared by someone in our engineering organization, expressing views on the natural abilities and characteristics of different genders, as well as whether one can speak freely of these things at Google. And like many of you, I found that it advanced incorrect assumptions about gender. I’m not going to link to it here as it’s not a viewpoint that I or this company endorses, promotes or encourages."

The fucking scope of this irony, jesus christ.

>myn are evil fuck you we dont need your help
>why didnt they save the women?

Is anything being done about the memos content

If women were smart they would be proud of being hired based on merit instead of some bullshit quota

well i'm never applying for a job in his department then
i'd rather have an interviewer ask me about something relevant to my job

Just imagine amount of salt if there was a second memo from a different person detailing all this salt and making these cry babies look stupid for doing exactly what the first document was expecting from this echo chamber.

Yes. He's being tortured to death in accordance to HR policy

The best part is that Jewgle can't straight up fire him. Cali has employee protection laws for political opinions.

He gets fired and Google is looking at a massive lawsuit.

Fucking entitled pussies
>it's hard to argue!
>dealing with negative emotions is hard!
They're weak and lack the ability to analyze. This is why they resort to namecalling and shaming tactics.

Looks like Stallman called this fucker out on being a retard ages ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Bushnell

> tfw most of your wikipedia article is about you being shitcanned by RMS even though you work at Google

>The white male complains about privilege

Its okay though because he removed his penis privilege.