ITT Prove them wrong

>earth is flat
>climate change is a scam
>vaccines cause autism (or leftism)
>the moon is fake and no one has ever been there
>chemtrails are feminizing our bois into girls

You can try to prove me wrong but it won't work. For I am the light and will shine through the darkest lies

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein-ThePropagandaOfSupremacy
wattsupwiththat.com/2015/02/08/thanks-to-the-ipcc-the-public-doesnt-know-water-vapor-is-most-important-greenhouse-gas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you meant to post on /trash/

>every single member of the science community agrees on these topics
>it must be a conspiracy
I don't like nu-pol

(((Science)))

>he thinks every single member of the science community agrees on these topics
Damn dude how much does the rabbi pay you?

Stop trying to christoper colombus me. I KNOW WHAT I KNOW. I KNOW WHAT I DONT KNOW

The moon is real, just not what we've been told. C'mon now.

Proofs?

All of those are truths, but the Climate Change thing is badly worded. Of course the greenhouse effect exists, but to what extent does it influence the rise of global temperatures, to what extent is it man-made, to what extent can Earth tolerate man-made climate change, etc. is up for debate. I don't care if Muh 97% of climatologists agree the world is ending unless you invest in solar now, that's just a cult religious thing.

To be fair, we should focus on ALL kinds of energy. Improvement is always a good goal, and insights we gain from solar, wind, geothermal, whatever the fuck might help us when we move to more efficient forms of energy. Relying entirely on one resource for so many things (oil) is dangerous because if our supply gets too low or the global political climate gets too dangerous (cough, Iraq, cough) it can spill over into too many other things.

Focusing on solar only because its our "last hope": no, don't be retarded.
Focusing on solar in addition to other things to diversify our power consumption: yes, don't be retarded.

First 4 truths dont make that fifth one a fact.

Besides, SOME (most ?) vaccines work, not all.

Chemtrails may or may not be a thing and it should be subject to scientific inquiry. Moon landings were just propaganda stunt to win the space race that was otherwise dominated by the reds.

Science is all about questioning the facts, not chanting facts as a mantra.

IQ = murican ... kid turn off the internet you seem to be too stupid to differenciate bs and facts.
...the earth = flat. ...hahah sure: did you ever used a stron laserpointer? didn't u see the curve? lol u are retarded. fuck stupid muricans.

>The earth is round
>Climate change is real
>Vaccines don't cause autism (or leftism)
>The moon landing happened and we have been there
>Chemtrails aren't doing anything

You can try prove me wrong but it won't work. For I am the light and will shine through the darkesr.

yea its embarrassing

Your style pisses me off, so i smash your head with sledgehammer

How 'bout that?

Did 1999 trigger you, Milosh?

DO YOUR HOMEWORK SUSAN

I truly hope you autismo newfags don't actually believe any of the horseshit..

this rhetoric about vaccines that gets thrown around by these reddit types really pisses me off.
their logic:
>specific vaccines in the past have worked, so that means all vaccines that have ever existed and will exist will be 100% beneficial and have no down-sides. We can put our blind trust into private organizations to only inject us with what will help us become immune, therefore all vaccines should be mandatory like our saviour Bill Nye hath decreed, if you think otherwise you should be sterilized.

The moon is not real. It is a hollow space station built by the reptillians.

t. David Icke

They forgot to put "there are only two genders on the list of scientific truths."

>OK
>Yes in general, but there are recorded cases of vaccines being poorly tested and with side-effects
>OK
>Chemtrails is a misnomer, but cloud seeding and radar boosting techniques exist and are used regularly
>Yes, but how we respond and adapt to it is still an open question

The earth if most definitely round...ish.

Climate change in its current day is indeed a rich man's trick to bank as much money as possible.

Vaccines do indeed heighten the chances of neurological damage, with some ethnic groups being more susceptible than others.. However not high enough to forgo on vaccination all together. But we could start selective vaccination to even further lessen the negative impact. Still the means serves the purposes.

The moon isn't fake, the moon landing wasn't faked. But if they bombed it the US would most certainly try to fake it anyway. A margin off media regarding the moon landing has been faked for this purpose.

Chemtrails are most certainly real, but not in the aluminum hat "additives are being sprayed in the air" JUST YET. A lot of organizations are looking into these things currently. The real present danger right now is that those vapor trails produced by airplanes are actually not mere water but are loaded with exhaust fumes. Kerosene doesn't burn clean. This issue is becoming pressing as the in the developed world the amount of air traffic has DOUBLED since 2007 and is rising.

checked

Thorium is the hot new energy source nowadays, we should invest in it. Also because it's called Thorium, like the Norse god. Fuck yeah. White people.

Science is the biggest shill & scam of all time you cuck

Really makes you think.

Chemtrails are a thing though there are tons of papers on it

>earth is flat
>climate change is a scam
>vaccines cause autism (or leftism)
That's pretty much the alt-right political platform.

The Bible uses a lot of parables, so don't create literal illusions because you "want to believe in a flat earth"

- earth may be flat (would be the coolest thing ever)
- vaccines are neither proven to be effective nor safe (in fact easily proven to be gravely damaging)
- we may have been to the moon but the 60s official tech was too weak and the photos are fakes made by stanley kubrick
- chemtrails have been admitted by the powers that be, just not broadcast widely
- manmade climate change is propaganda
#standupforkikelies more likely
speaking of science, fundamental research has been stifled since einstein who was a big fat fraud
archive.org/details/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein-ThePropagandaOfSupremacy

this
wattsupwiththat.com/2015/02/08/thanks-to-the-ipcc-the-public-doesnt-know-water-vapor-is-most-important-greenhouse-gas/