OMG, why won't you help them Somalis?

They got no hope! They are innocent bystanders of circumstances caused by colonial powers. And you do not help.

Awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're not white and not helping is an act of self-defense.

The worst drought in 40 years has a cruel grip on Somalia. A struggling young government and militant violence have compounded to bring crisis to 6.7 million lives. The town of Baidoa is facing some of the harshest conditions. Surrounded by territory controlled by al-Shabaab militants and amid ongoing attacks, 160,000 people have had to leave their farms and are surviving in camps where hunger, thirst and cholera await them

New Zealand helped by taking in refugees.

Worst people ever. Now thanks to Somalia, we ended up having a hijacking in which two Air NZ pilots were stabbed during a flight.

Somalis can fuck right off. Or let Germany take them in.

Stop helping. It only encourages their behavior.

Why is it your duty to help?

Exactly. This redpilled most of the country.

Hadija Mohamed Issack, 22, is disabled and struggles to find enough to eat at Muuri camp. ‘We have no hope back at home,’ she says. About 70% of Somalis depend on agriculture as a livelihood and have watched their farmlands dry up and their animals die in the past three years of drought. ‘In the village we initially lived from our animals, but they died from the drought. The hunger brought us here. My husband suffers from mental [health] problems and we had to leave him in the village.

>no food
>no water
>poor as fuck
>better pop out 3 babies!
This is why I have ZERO sympathy for Africans

I red it too fast and send them some ropes. Dang!

There are closer places for them to run away from their problems to.

Hundreds of Whites in Africa get killed every day simply for being white

White in south africa have the same mortality rate as soldiers in Vietnam

Yet you take in Somalian's and not white african farmers

Or how about the Iraqi Christians who are sold into sexual slavery every day simply for being christian

Do you not care about them?

Do you only care about those who are completely and culturally different from you?
Who offer you nothing?

We love our somalis, we love our muslims, oh there so good, oh there so sweet

didn't they want the europeans to leave?
you know, brtish and french somaliland?
get fucked now

why wre you racist?

Yes

Somalis aren't human

youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

And fuck you kraut

Because whites and asians are superior to blacks and arabs. Shit like this is why we are racist. If it wasn't for white intervention these countries would simply go away. Faced with any, ANY, obstacle the niggers will simply rely on white assistance or die.

Their population increased 5 fold in 50 years.

>WHITE PEOPLE HELP
I don't give a fuck.

Sorta. It's also a helping hand to not help. The West should stop coddling the weak. Second thought, send them aid. Keep them stupid like welfare niggers.

>OMG, why won't you help them Somalis?
last time we tried this happened
fuck those niggers

"Gee, that sucks. Well, that's life."

To quote a nigger:

>I tell em fuck em I never loved em and salutations

I'm not helping negroes or muslims. End of story.

Yeah the German is right. Let Germany have them

> 1000000 Somalis have been deposited into your boden

if i had a spare room i'd take in a white south african (preferably cute female) until they got on their feet and had a job and could get a place of their own

Sad attempt to appeal to losers by using picture of least ugly nog. Nope.
Somali women are 99% pear shaped and moon faced.

>Send 1 can of canned food to Somalia
>Whole villages dies from refeeding syndrome

Less fucking and more farming, stupid niggers!

Still looks like an angry dude.
I got refilled on Somalis in 2007 working at the BMV.

*Redpilled
I'm phoneposting while taking a shit. Judgement is for Jesus.

This. It's terrible what is happening, but the moral weight falls upon the parent here. The last thing I want to do is create a conscious that is guaranteed suffering. It's hard to have empathy for someone who doesn't think/feel the same.

Somalians are literally the worst of all niggers, they are the defintion of subhuman garbage, 99% of all their immigrants and descendants Will be on wellfare for their entire life. They are a poison to every other civilisation including other black civs as they proved in Ethiopia.

The drought is a favor done by god to the world, the less somalians the better.

God abandoned us. Look at Europe. We have to make ourselves better.

awww, I would love to support forced increased tax in germany to help out those poor poor boko haram retards.

>climate change is responsible for shit that's been happening for decades

Fuck the left.

Because the last time somebody tried to fix their shit, their corpse got dragged through the streets

I have never heard anything good about Somalians.

ever my parents utilize tough love and I'm not even a nigger

Because they're not attempting to help themselves. They're asking to be coddled by the world.

> implying this is bad

Sending a can to each village solves the issue.

Somalis in NZ need to fucking be repatriated back to their shithole.