Got

This is sad but true isnt it?

They have a dragon duh

Sup Forums

>Says that after a suprise ambush and they had a dragon
Really activates my almonds

Bombs cavemen with an f22... LMAO you guys suck..OWNED!!!1!1!!

its a fictional show, for fucks sake.

That's right white boy

There's a reason the Lannisters were portrayed as some kind of faux European style army, and the invaders were PoC. There's a reason they got destroyed.

This is 2017, no room for white supremacist European culture. Move over, we are stronger than you.

>betray your family for a horde of shitskin invaders

Using a dragon as an equalizer; kys.

>the leader of the invaders is literally white
WE WUZ KANGZ

Go make your own society. Envy is a sin.

Always annoys me when non-white boon savages beat whites in hand to hand combat due to the fact they have better muscle development amd are more prone to anger due to underdeveloped brains.

My ancestor :)

But they are user, they will use white extinction as the foundation.

how can lannister bois even compete?

you lord of the rings fans are dense as fuck

stay in your safe spaces in reddit

Sheeeit, forgot my cave painting.

Also outnumbered by cavalry.

Guess these shitskins aren't the quickest thinkers.

Before the dragon showed up they were losing their horses to spears and their no-armored guys were getting killed in the shield wall.

Remember season 1 when a heavy armored Jorah took a sword to the chest plate and cut down a guy? Yeah.

The West started to fall when they abandoned Christianity and the tactical deployment of flying, fire-breathing lizards.

but they have dragons now
because queen snow niggress loves their bdc (big dothraki cock)
stay jelly snow nigger

Activates my autism when they are supposed to be top commanders, but doesnt move from their suicide downhill position and stretch out their forces to mere 3-man lines

I believe better in Dragons than in an army of niggers and slaves not rioting against that stupid little cunt Daenerys.

center right is me when i get to germany

Looks like it's gonna be Jon Snow that's gonna get into her cave if ya know what I mean but ok.

Meanwhile her army full of betas is going to keep taking orders from a dwarf.

>gonna get into her cave
her used cave*
once you go dothraki you never go backy

What an incredible episode. The last 20 minutes was the riveting thing on television in years

Seriously, get some pride, and go help your family homeland. They are not very well there whithout fathers and older brothers.

The jews are gonna fuck your country as well, donĀ“t you think so?

Wake up. The jews hate you even more than they hate westerns.

those gypsies in pic related aren't my senpai, senpai

Well she's second choice for him too. He's still thinking about the red haired blue eyed girl who made him forget his vows and go wildling.

Danny keeps telling him to bend the knee and he's all like, nah. He knows not to give in to used up hoes.