MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!

youtu.be/hGw5UXmohUQ

Other urls found in this thread:

letmegooglethat.com/?q=mali
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rapey

They're going to bread with your white women and there's nothing you can do about it!

Jesus

Fucking niggers

There is only one hope.

Good guys lost.

FUCK YOU FUCKING EU FOR LETTING THIS FUCKING MONGRELS IN

Can someone please please tell me why niggers are so ugly?

That hope died years ago
>mfw

MSM claim:
>Syrian refugees
let me debunk this claim, most of these are neither Syrian or refugees from countries with wars.
They came from Nigeria. The only reason they go to Europe is because of the poverty.
Don't bring analphabeths to Europe I'd say.
Lets not help them in Europe, instead lets help them in Africa. Give them knowledge, that's what they need. They need knowledge and resources. Not money.

Indeed, there's hope. The real neonazis are the violent right wingers, Identitarians are the peaceful right wingers.
Neither of these have links with each other.
Uhm guys, how about the human trafficking at the Moroccan-Spain border and Greece?

All I see is high test, high energy, physically fit males with great skin. Why the fuck wouldn't a western woman want to breed with them? You never see white western "men" giving such displays of virility and aggression, because they simply lack the testosterone.

>there are millions of those already in europe

YAAAAAS THEY'RE ALL SO HAPPY!! :D

They're finally out of colonial oppression and have a chance to become doctors and engineers now!!

Who wants to come down to the docks and greet them!!??

Look at all those poor syrians

FUCK OFF COMMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Threads like these are becoming routine on pol lately.

Commie/nazi/statist starts a thread shilling their retarded ideology.
Bunch of AnCaps and Libertarians arrive at the thread and BTFO the commies with facts, logic and history, the statists whine and cry and end up leaving the thread.

Pretty much exactly what happens to communist regimes in real life too. Sucks to be a statist.

>Ceuta

Niggers can't even sneak into the EU properly, little do they know, they're still in africa.

Who are all those men going to have sex with?

Holy fuck your shit at writing bait

10s of millions. And 10s of millions more that are going to come and no cuck politician will do anything about it. And the white women will virtue signal about letting them in. What a fucking world we live in.

little white boys

Truth

As a Spaniard this makes me incredibly angry. This is a group of young angry black men hungry to rape and pillage. They constitute and invading army. Time to lock and load.

that's true. I've got another idea we should do as Defend Europe. Lets contact the EU authorities and request them to co-operate with us to deport illegal immigrants.

Sure am glad I live on an island in the middle of nowhere

Sorry Spaniards but can you just create a giant, secure labour camp in Ceuta and Melilla.

>they are guilty of crimes they haven't commited yet

fuck off

How can anyone think this is a sound idea?????????

WASSUP

>El ministro del Interior, Juan Ignacio Zoido, aseguró a finales de julio en el Congreso que hasta esa fecha habían entrado en España de manera irregular por vía marítima y terrestre 10.751 personas, 3.204 a través de Ceuta y Melilla. Según sus datos, se habían producido 2.266 intentos de saltar la valla en los perímetros de Ceuta, mientras que en todo 2016 hubo un total de 3.472 intentos.

Yeah It can be ten times worse, but if the EU don't go full on anti illegals we're fucked.

Medieval style executions is actually pretty cheap now.
Yet you can be charged with murder. Unless you find a way out to get away with it

Sadly racist wh*te shithole europe awaits...

That's don't look european to me Memeth.

>thinks EU is on his side

lol, idiot

>if the EU don't go full on anti illegals
Can you read, retard?

>being a nigger
>not a crime
kys

Spain's new army of lawyers, doctors and architects

Schlomo's prepping the herd of bulls

>Entering another country illegally
>Not a crime
Neck yourself pakistani scum

The world is lost without borders.

What's up with Spain - there's been a total media blackout for almost 2 years

They're screaming "Mali"
letmegooglethat.com/?q=mali

Would Rome ask for tolerance in the face of barbarian invasion?

What the fuck is wrong with our age?

They could have easily attacked the cameraman. They didn't. Let that sink in

Fucking niggers.

Name 1 (one) successful ancap society

Maybe the camera was black

oh, so that makes it perfectly fine

okay

and they were never heard from or seen again....

So whats the solution here guys? Are you going to kick them out or kill them or what? Is Europe and its people capable of such action after the last century?

Hello, sir. Yes, certainly. Would you like a plastic bag with that or will you be eating the monetary currency here?

Somalia! They're even starting colonies in Europe, whitey btfo

enjoy you hiv epidemic europe.

Rascal scooter btfo

Blame Israel for starting this and Americans for supporting this. Ready your women white bois

I wonder for how long will western betas tolerate this?

I think white betas are gonna chimp out sooner or later.

libtards got their zombie apocalypse

Very nice. I feel enriched already.

Good fucking lord...

How horrifying.

I'm black and I too am afraid of these types of crazy-ass black people. What can we do about it white bros?

future scientist and engineers nice

we all fucked

>printing money is keynsian idea
m8....if anything keynsians advise more fiscal policy instead of monetary

WASSUP! MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!

Look at all these fit bodies and nice teeth.
The UK should be paying them to enrich the local gene pool.

Fucccccc.

God bless RT

Thdy literally carpet bomb the west with rsdpills like this.

Not a single wester fake newy media outlet dared to film this shit.

One such clip is more powerful that any incel argument.

Russia is lterally doing more to redpill the masses than you spastics hatjng on them.

Not gonna lie... Would watch them creampie my wife and then father the children.

kek