African Americans outraged at "racist" NFL - plans major boycott

This is our chance to kill the NFL once and for all. Push the narrative that the NFL is racist and lets kill it.

>why won't you sign this bad pr decisions you racist ass honkeys?!

Why are blacks so stupid?

Jay cutler the humungous bodybuilder?

>Be a shit player that's more concerned with childlike political stunts than actually playing
>Yeah we're going with this guy who actually playes good ball

WOWWWWWWW RACIST AND SEXIST MUCHCCCCCHHHHCCHHHCCHCHCHCHCHHH

wtf?

Cutler was at one point a decent QB.

Kaepernick has literally never been good.

>niggers boycott NFL
>no more niggers at sports bar, screaming every 35 seconds, and wooping like monkeys
>can hear game commentary again
This is bad, how?

Yeah he lives in Miami too.

Mfw none of the darkies remember he was a week or two away from being booted before the forced the team to keep him with that sjw shit.

Jay Cutler is better than Krapernig

I thought it was literally dolphins

Kaepernick is shit though. All it took was one season for every team to develop strategies against him and he literally became worthless. Niggers are retarded.

Fuck him he dug his own grave by deciding to take a knee during the anthem and making himself a walking media circus act. If he was good enough teams wouldn't care but the fact is he's a below average QB not worth the media attention and dressing room drama that comes with him.

he was decent that one season where that nigger kyle williams fumbled the ball a couple times and lost the 49ers the superbowl in overtime against the giants.

>mfw Americans call handegg NFL
>mfw Americans call sentient farm equipment African Americans

I'm pretty sure Kap is also one of the worst QBs in the leauge.

>african americans

On what planet is he even black? He looks like the typical Arab with a fro.

>aquaryan death squads

Alex Smith was the QB that year and it wasnt the SB. Watch your own football.

Is kapenig even a nigger? He looks like he's a tiny bit blacker than Talcum X.....

lol I don't see it as racist but daaaaamn jay cutler, of course he's pissy. Oh well I guess it's just me jay and Nmoaghrgh Suh now

When did you realize the NFL was racist?

When those fucking crackas didn't gib me sum free tickets fo the game nigga we was slaves they owe us ya no?

Everyone hates Kapperdick. Americans made an example out of him, and we will make an example out of any other nigger or sand nigger that disrespects this country in the public eye.

Its funny how other stupid niggers are coming to the aid of this sandrat. The nigger community loves this guy and any nigger supporting him should be shunned. I see that tommy sotomayor is the latest nigger to take up for him.

This is a real thing

wtf I love dolphins now

He's most likely a quadroon, no photos of his father are in circulation.

reminder that Kaepernick wore a Fidel Castro shirt when the 49ers played @Miami last season

>league is made up of like 90% black players
>das a racist league mang

Dolphins rape almost as many white women as the African savage. They drag women who go swimming into their rape caves and violate them with giant dolphin cocks.

You will probably be cucked by a dolphin at some point in your life, or lose a daughter to their seacocks.

>to kill the NFL
Might be a slightly difficult task there friend. Pretty much half the population of the United States regularly watches NFL and about 40% of the rest of the people around the world as well. Most of them don't give a shit about this Kaepernick shit or anything to do with race around the league. They just turn it on and watch the games regardless of these Yahoo news stories swirling around the game.

Oh and /thread

>league is full of niggers at every position
>racism
#makenflwhiteagain when?

Not 90%. Most offensive line is white. Not to mention that the most winning team in the history of the nfl is majority white.

I thought the headline as actually about real animal dolphins who were trained to "sing" but wouldn't respond to black peoples commands or something lmao, americans and their eggball

>tfw you finally realize that crying "racis! bigot! REEE!" and whining doesn't work anymore and your personal achievements and value have to stand on their own two feet
absolutely kekalicious

I support this solely on the basis of damaging the human trafficking that occurs during the Super Bowl.

Tfw when a faggot says "/thread" in order to give meaning to his empty words and the thread rolls on despite the faggot's attempt to be relevant.

rape squad checking in

Fuck that, aaron rodgers is my husbando

wtf I hate dolphins then

N-no.

Kaepernigger sucks as a player anyway, he only does what he does for attention, otherwise he'd be just a faceless bench warmer.

Could you please go back to red di tt?
/youareaqueer

no one cares about handball/eggball

isnt the NFL literally majority nigger already though?

The Japs were the first ones to see dolphins for what they are, the ban on killing them is literally a Jewish plot to keep white women from being safe from undersea forced fucking by gangs of dolphins. Support Jap whalers, they fight to keep qt waifus pure from aquadongs.

Fag boy calling the thread when he hasn't even said anything that already wasn't said. /pathetic

Kapernick had more sacks than yards passing in an entire game. Remind anyone of that if they talk about football. If they continue to talk, repeat yourself.

I honestly don't think there's much overlap among NFL fans and the bitchy types who whine on social media all day.

dolphins racist now? whats next racist tuna?

Stop talking like a stupid nigger

Kaepernick sucked. He was past his prime and putting up shitty numbers. His little PR stunt was an attempt to put life back into his failing career. Instead it blew up in his face and he deserves to be in the unemployment line.

Jay Cutler sucks but Kaep is also shit and Cutler doesn't come with the distractions

Wears pro Castro shirt... pisses off Miami fans (large Cuban base). Doesn't understand that Miami doesn't want him. Muh racism.

miami is the absolute worst city to sign Kaep after he said positive things about fidel castro

Colin is a nigger and an idiot and hope he dies in a fire

If I had to have a circus act on my team I'd rather have Tim Tebow than this arab radicalized muslim who pretends to be black KEK

Niggers need to boycott life, itself

Did anyone else read it like this ?

>49ers the superbowl in overtime against the giants.

Wtf timeline are you in? Since when does the NFC play itself in the Superbowl?

Jay Cutler sucks but not on the level that Sackorpick sucks

Dolphins accused of racism (by this particular author, just now) after signing Cutler. Let's discuss! This is a very serious accusation!

Commie tactics never change.

>Miami Dolphins don't sign a guy who has been nothing but controversy for over a year now
>the same Dolphins whose fans booed the shit out of him after he wore a fucking shirt supporting Fidel Castro since Miami is Cuba-lite
>so controversial that even his girlfriend is out here starting shit and ruining his chances
>also just a bad player
But yeah he's being "black-balled" for being a woke black man in the 70% black NFL.

nice field vision there jay

kek

Does anybody else get an uncanny valley vibe from Kaepernick? It's like he's photoshopped together from random people from a McDonald's commercial.

"African Americans outraged just waking up"
PART AND PARCEL OF LIVIN IN COONTOWN EH BURGERS

He was adopted and raised by white parents while also looking like an Arab. He desperately wants to look more black with his political stunts and afro.

Since when is this guy black?

he looks like an Arab.

LOL black communists are even more triggered by Cutler than they are by Tebow.

>its another dolphins are shit season

Yeah, it is hard to accused the NFL of racism when 75% of the league is non-white. That is why they attack them about gays/women/concussions.

As for the OP, it is fun to watch the NFL fall, but only a commie beta cuck would want to force it along.

You don't? Have you even seen the legions of nu-football fans that have been brought aboard over the last 8 years or so because of the streamlining and proliferation of fantasy football?

I'm not a huge football fan but it also feels like women are pandered to a lot harder than they were when I was younger. Manly men are, at best, a plurality of football fans and in all likelihood are a minority these days.

>40% of people around the world watch shit american sport
Not by a long shot buddy

Haaa. Yeah no way the Dolphins take him on.

>mfw aussies call pest control "war"
>mfw aussies call bikers "bikies"

Lol I thought the same

Football sissies wouldn't stand a chance with a team of Philipino Heaths, Ronnie's and Jay Cutlers

Saw the dolphins accused of racism thing in the op photo before i found out what this thread was about and I thought some sjw faggot went off the deep end again.

Most QB's still since its the one position that requires intelligence over raw physical ability.

Nig QBs are almost always one-trick ponies using agility as a crutch which fails against elite coaches/teams.

Doesn't Kapernack suck though?

lol remember when niggers got upset and said it was racist that New England won the Superb Owl this year?

Fun fact: like most stronk and woke AF black womyn, she loves the big white cock.

>203 homicides in Baltimore this year
The real concern is how racist the NFL even though the overwhelming majority of players are black. Where are black leaders talking sense?

It's soccer, and soccer is terrible. Ignorant stupid sport.

>all major sports are literally 99% niggers
>this one retarded half-breed who can't stop running his mouth can't get a job
>IT'S OFFICIAL, THE NFL HATES DARKIES

Isn't the reason for this that Kaepernick and the related anthem signaling were causing the NFL's ratings to tank? Because most of the viewership is white and these people were put off? So why would accusing the NFL of racism be a worse move than signing Kaepernick? Even if you were to lose viewers or potentially advertisers, it seems that this amount would be less than the loss in previous years.

Any sport where the final score is nearly always 0-1 in overtime is a crummy sport.

When the Patriots beat the Falcons.

It took about three years and he made his mark on atrocious defenses like the packers.

Checked and kekd

Baseballs better anyways. At least white people actually play that sport.

The goal shouldn't be to legitimately convince people that the NFL is racist, but hijack SJW anger and force their whining into the open, and then pushing normies away from the NFL and its political shitshow

Death to professional cuckball

I hope this shit spreads to World Cuckball (soccer) also.

>Black "leaders"
>Sense
LOL. They would rather spark the next big chimpout or constsntly ask for gibs and reparations. They rarely concern themselves with real issues in the black community.

>A BLM Castro fanboy
>being picked by the MIAMI dolphins

Yeah that was never going to happen

Kind of sums him up in one gif. I do unironically think he'll do better than people think. Back with Gase, good line and a real running game.

They're doing this over here too. Football in England, and most of Europe too, has been full of darkies for like three decades now, and there are more and more year on year. But very few of them make it into management. So now all the darkies and dumb libshits are crying racism. So people have no problem with them being players, but being managers is unacceptable somehow? Why the fuck would a club owner who's concerned with producing the best results for his team actively fuck himself over by appointing a worse manager? Maybe darkies just aren't suited to management. Why does nobody consider that?

Whys your country called nigger

Convince people that the NFL is pro-SJW and you'll kill it.

Paying dindus six gorrollion dollar salarys a year is the opposite of racism.
They are so stupid that they cannot even understand the value of money and would be willing to play for $40,000 and some meals if it wasn't for third parties telling them (hey you're worth this much!). The labor pool of potential applicants is vastly larger than most other fields too, only reason why they are paid so much is because (((they))) created a celebrity culture around them.

Kaep, for being an immature asshole with washed up skills that he is, deserved that job way more than Cutler. Cutler FUCKING SUCKS ASS way more Kaep ever fucking will.

As an Sup Forums regular, I would fucking know.