Alright Sup Forums try come up with an ACTUAL critisism of Anarcho-Capitalism

alright Sup Forums try come up with an ACTUAL critisism of Anarcho-Capitalism.

If you plan on using any of the following please fuck off from this thread and await the helicopter:
>MUH ROADS
>MUH JEWS
>MUH NUKES
>MUH WARLORDS
>MUH NIGGERS
>MUH FEUDALISM

Ur property is mine

Can you explain how an anarcho-capitalist society would function? Like thats a genuine question

The US is the prime example of the failure of amarcho capitalism. It was tried here for 150 years and finally had to be stopped with antitrust and emvironmental protection regulations.

its literally not anarchism?
there are zero anarchist theorists who were capitalist
some good names to check
Mikhail Bakunin
Peter Kropotkin
Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

also Max Stirner not honestly an anarchist but he killed the "muh property right" "muh NAP" stuff before it was even spawned

But USA was basically the best country for those 150 years?

What is stopping lower class people in an AnCap society from forming a group committed to their common defense, which eventually starts collecting taxes and such for the groups benefit and turns into a state, then that state takes over all the "warlords" and it becomes just like before?

Removal of the state In favor of Voluntary were you are free to do any you wish as long as it doesn't use force against another(except for Self defense). Due to this freedom, Companies will provide services under the free market

This.
The libertarian right is the future.

>there are zero anarchist theorists who were capitalist
keep holding onto that myth

How did the Wild West turn out?

what if I decide to use my freedom to form a state and subjugate others?

remember hearing this when bitcoin was a dollar?
I do

>literally who?

no

Alright forming a state violates the NAP as states are inherently NAP breaking. One of two things will happen; At best you will be ostrisised from society, At worst you'll get lynched by millitas and Private millitary

more civilized than today
you could actually have a "no coloreds" policy

Good?

what if you buy the best private militaries and hire militias to defend the state you're forming?

>who?
lmao as you list Bakunin Kropotkin Proudhon
literally whos outside of your little bubble m8

>"muh NAP"
literall dosent exist in realit and in anarchist thought its just a spook

how would u get rid of the state without violating "muh NAP"?

then tell me who he is then so i can read some works he put out?

Perfectly fine?

If we forget the trusts that were formed to rig prices, the wholesale dumping of industrial waste in rivers, etc.

they did nothing wrong.

>how would u get rid of the state without violating "muh NAP"?

This.

By what authority do you claim this property? You stole it from me and I will kill you to take it back.

>Queen owns all of England, her property her rights in some ways.
>Land ownership is either subjective which makes things complicated, or based on who can hold it which means we are already in anarchy
>Inconsistency in how the law would be controlled. Might be Legal to kill a baby a day before being born in Cuckicorp, while "abortion" is illegal in Natcorp.

This is why its just better to have a constitutional republic made off very small income tax or just import tax.

China is ancap

not a response killing people i guess?
heres a more interesting thought
>AN-CAPs get their utopia and gov is abolished
>group of AN-COMs immediatl start seizing propert cuz no police force is in affect
>inB4 private police
im talking immediate after the revolt
so tell me how would u stop it from becoming catalonia-aragon in a few hours max?

More like natsoc. Very corrupt natsoc.

NAP is nonsense that doesn't actually do any useful work.
>this land belongs to me because my daddy and grandaddy worked it and left it to me, so git off of it afore I shoot you!
>this land belongs to the people because ownership of land is a fantasy, so get off it before we arrest you!
>WAAAA MUH NAP!

>anarchic ideology

Somalia

what about minimum wage?
what about monopolies?
what about National Defense?
what's to stop slave labor?
what is pedophilia?

this

new states would pop up in like months if not weeks

How would you build a unified, motivated, and well-equipped military against an invading force? Do you expect all of the private military companies to suddenly unify in times of crisis? Who will fund national defense? An invading force doesn't care if it is destroying property of those who fund those efficient private military. If an invading force attempts to carpet bomb an entire city, won't those who pay for the private military to defend the city essentially subsidize those who choose not to pay?

Somalia is a bunch of warring governments

this

the ideology that u promote didnt exist till the internet and has literally no theory and practice behind it
its just a full of a bunch of spooks like "muh NAP" and "muh property rights"

>minimum wage?
cancer
>monopolies
if you make a product that stomps out everything else by legitimate competition you should be rewarded not punished.
>national defense
wouldn't need any supposedly as you'd be able to have your own nukes
>slave labor
theres nothing to stop this because the laws would be all over the place. "subjective" or "controversial" laws like these are why ancap would fall apart imo

So THAT'S bad, but a country with no state that's torn apart by civil and private conflict, that would be a-okay?

which is the inevitable outcome of ancap
>hurr durr real ancap hasn't been tried
where have I heard this one before..........

answer the question here......
so?

but what if they just do that
what if they just step right over your NAP
what if most people agree and support not abiding by the NAP
most people don't have autism

what is the mafia?
governments, of sorts, would form in the AnCap worlds. alliances warring against other alliances.

First you have to show is an advanced civilization that didn't have a state

Imagine you turn the ancap button on. Normal people (who aren't excited about sex slave and drug fantasies) are going to be scrambling for a central authority to protect themselves and their families.

People are too lazy and dependant on the state to transition to a truly free society. Ancapism assumes that people are rational, moral and also thorough in their application of rationale and morality.

People are fucking sheep, ancapism is an unrealistic pipe dream, much like communism

>MUH NATIONAL CULTURE

as if natural resources would be shared.
what is communism?

Preface: Violates the NAP means, A private security firm has the right to arrest you and send you off to forced labor camp(private prision)
what about minimum wage?
Not paying someone for a service means it is not voluntary
what about monopolies?
Unnatural monopolies are only achieved through coercion, and guess what coercion; A violation of the NAP.
what about National Defense?
Private millitary organisations. Since they only act in self defense they have all that time for training. Since theres no Taxes they are cheap and efficient as hell. Since War is expensive private millitary has little reason to go to war
what's to stop slave labor?
Violates the NAP
what is pedophilia?
Violates the NAP. Children can't consent

I think the problem most have is due to the inherently globalistic nature of Lassiez-Faire economics (free labour markets and all). But then again the Fascists and NS can create their own psuedo-states in AnCap society based on freedom of accociation. So as a fashy - I have no problem with AnCaps really - I believe that we can engineer the perfect libertarian society through centralized rulership, instilling morality and tradition back into a nation as well as mandatory eugenics - then we can roll back restriction on society. I know this model of mine is heavily idealistic - and makes millions of assumptions but the truth is, I'm struggling not strawman in defense. However:
>what about minimum wage?
Inherently bad idea for the economy as this kills small businesses and ruins competition:
>what about monopolies?
thus making the economic conditions for monopolies (obviously its not the only one condition for monolopies to be able to fester)
however in AnCap society such monopolies would struggle to form - and if they did they would be economically necessary in situations were only a specific group of people could provide such a good or service etc.
>what about National Defense?
Private Security.
>what's to stop slave labor?
Private Security - unless voluntary slave labour lul
>what is pedophilia?
Whis is the big problem however - there is truth to the "what if the child consents" meme.

u assume the "NAP" would be actually enforce itself and people would actually uphold it
how can u guarantee it is?
do u not understand "muh NAP" and "muh property rights" are spooks of the mind?

Ancap actually hasn't been tried.

How did natsoc go for you buddy

And what stops monopolies from buying armies and taking over
>muh NAP
Because laws stop people
>Buy your own nukes
Because we want anyone to have those

>Unnatural monopolies are only achieved through coercion, and guess what coercion; A violation of the NAP.
without government whose to uphold these AnCap
it sounds like AnCap needs laws, sounds to contradict a core principle of AnCap.

From Vox Day:

alright so all the security companies in the area collude and shake down the companies for tribute. what prevents this?

> so all the security companies in the area collude and shake down the companies for tribute. what prevents this?
>what is strawman

Culture?
What about people who seek leadership?
What about Niggers?
Why should A care for Bs freedom?

>private security
Russia, China North Korea,
not to mention the spic and coon gangs
give AnCap a test run in Chicago

Not that this will fucking happen. People in Ancap have access to anything under a Weapon of mass destruction. You are fully justified to use any of these in self defense

the magical hand will prevent it because all people always act in perfect self interest and knowledge and are immune to deception

>hurr durr REAL capitalism hasn't been tried
Where have I head this argument before? Truth is that the free market is going to put a few people and corporations on top, and they are going to use their power to ensure that they remain on top. If there isn't a government they'll make one. If the markets aren't free they'll make them unfree.

ok fair point at this point society becomes dog-eat-dog

I bought my house from its previous owner and youre on the other side of the fucking planet

fuck off

>Authentic image of innocent angel job creators saviors of humanity being exterminated at the hands of ebil violent weak statist libtard AN-SNs catalonia-aragon spain 1936

"Say what you want about degeneracy but at least it generates something."

-Japan-user 2017

Yes and businessmen are going to fight mercenaries instead of paying tribute.

answer the questions i provided here.....

>there is truth to the "what if the child consents" meme.
even after all the pizzagate shit. the mark dutroux shit. people believe an ancap society could magically carry out more pedophilia than what the state currently does, using the power of the state
germany and italy have AOC of 14 and 16
dont know if you fascists are aware, those are little kids il duce was fucking

an ancap society will just inevitably lead to becoming a city state.

foreign armies against mall cop level militias
militiaa!?...fucking militias are organized,,, AnCaps aposta be organized.

ok fair point, at this point society becomes dog-eat-dog.
Better stick to my Capitalistic - Fascism/Monarchy

Would you please answer to this?

just like those goat farmers paid tribute the US these past 12 years
oh wait we wasted trillions

but what prevents it?

most people already follow a form of the NAP and it literally is just common sense. There are many ways it can be instilled into the population.

As for establishing it. pretty much The NAP doesn't apply untill Ancap is achieved

damn afghanistan just becomes more and more relevant

>il duce
yea fts - makes me lean to Monarchy - Tradition and Faith being the extra layer of checks and balances

You think ancap mercs are going to play nice like the US and do you think these capitalists have the religious and nationalistic zeal of mudslimes in Iraq?

monarchies are inevitable in AnCap land. spergs like Molymeme would want to be overlords

>Culture?
American commercial and liberty culture taken to autistic levels
>What about people who seek leadership?
Start a bussiness
>What about Niggers?
Dumb ones die off due to lack of gibs. Smart ones integrate into society
>Why should A care for Bs freedom?
Because its the right of every human being

Anarcho-Capitalism doesn't have any government, dumbass. The US had small government at the time, ANCAPs don't believe in Government all together. Nice Strawman you came up with, dipshit.

welp such is the nature of the straw man - i cant defend AnCaps here.

these could be converted to AnCap?

>why should A care for Bs freedom
Also because both A and B are counterparties to the same contract that created said freedoms in the first place, and a threat to one of those parties is a threat to all of them

Yes because they turn into these
>bencarson.jpg

Stupid fucking nazi.

>American commercial and liberty culture taken to autistic levels
ok so what about the Christian values which are the roots of Western Civilization? Is society to devolve to consumerism? Or is this last question a strawman too?

They can indoctrinated and turned into meatshields for actual ancaps

yes and they wont survive

under complete ancap, people you complain about today of manipulating corrupt government, the shitty "not real capitalism" system we have today, to try and get their way and to make puppets out of our gov't and debt slaves out of us all, like Soros -- they wouldn't need to bother with those games, as they would own their own private armies and would rule you directly and physically enslave you or eliminate you if you didn't tow the line

>complete and uncompromising ancap is a fantasy for basement-dwelling NEETs who can't compete in the current system, but use the "it's the corrupt gov't man, if only there was no rules, then I could really succeed" as a delusional excuse
if there was no gov't, Tyrone would be eating ramen out of your polished skull by evening

>right of every human being
There are no human rights because rights must be enforced by some kind of power. (a gun, police, or military)

By "people who seek leadership, I meant those who dont know what to do other then survive. That isnt a minority.

Comercial culture is nothing compared to acctual european culture.

how come u just dont become AN-COL/COM/SN? u get to collective own the business and the landlord dosent kick down the door and u dont have to worry bout "muh gulag" whats to hate?
like logically its better then "AN"-CAP at least
>inB4 muh coercion
anarchist philosophy cares little bout coercion unjust hierarchy is the true issue at hand

>"""""Wild""""" West.
You read too many novels and not enough history. Just look at how little crime was committed during the Gold Rush when miners could walk to the bank with 20 lb of gold and not get robbed.

lol no one "runs" it - shit meme

Complete freedom of religion and movement. If you wish to start a community that is only from hardcore Christians you have the right. if you wish to start a commune its your right. As long as it doesn't violate the NAP your good to go.

The mainstream culture will likely be mostly consumerism, yes