3 DAYS TO GO

til this Dindu's trial starts, what do you think he'll get Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c7-_-9Jjai4
youtu.be/2qRs3qnaWTc
youtu.be/EA8auSZRW84
archive.is/zUaMz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3 more packs of smokes

executed

pro-tip, he's already been recorded flouting his bail conditions youtu.be/c7-_-9Jjai4

Give me that rundown. Is he going on trial for the bike lock thing or something else?

that faggot is an ugly retard

are you serious? he'll get probation or a fine. look where he lives, it's a hive of leftists

He looks like a hipster g w bush...

Does anyone have the poor little white guy cover with his face shopped on it?

He'll get a letter from me, explaining what I did to help catch him and why I did, as well as where I will be spending the rest of my summer holidays here in Europe while he gets raped by Tyrone.

There hasn't been a happening in months. The Arabs and Africans are assimilating peacefully into European culture, leftist economic policies have led to stability and prosperity, and just in general all is going well. Sup Forums BTFO.

he does actually seem moderately retardrd. I suspect that's a common theme with liberals, and maybe a reason for it.

he's better have round the clock protection if he walks, he'll have a big target on his back

yeah, multiple bike lock attacks on the same day

good shout, he seems like he'd be a fun penpal kek

10 years of prison buttfuck

I'm ready senpai

life + 1000 rapings by nazi gang.

if he's tried in norcal he might just get a medal

Maybe he should change his name to Erica and try and go to a female prison

I don't think anyone could argue that he's not a real man

i really really hope the dude in the red saracha shirt testifies against his ass in court

He's managed to gape himself up to the 12 inch mark in preparation, his anacologist says he's making good progress, but he just needs to try and avoid sneezing, or his stomach might drop out of his arse.

that is a problem but he's being tried in oakland so when he goes to jail it will be extra sweet

same, I'm sure the antifa freaks will try and intimidate him (kek), they've been recording and doxxing people going to the court house apparently youtu.be/2qRs3qnaWTc

He'll probably get a few years of Probation and time served, but deserves 5-10 in fedlock for assautl with a deadly weapon.

Shit they should've gone for attempted murder after watching that faggot coward on video.

Send the guy an anonymous piece of paper with a few simple words like, "we are watching you" or "no man escapes justice". Fuck with his mind.

im surprised were not on this case like we were zimzam. these digits say we need to fix that.

>22
>two numbers
>2

im feelin it today. i hope everyone is ready

nice is it sented to people relative to the trial???

Not watching the story but google says he was attacking trump supporters.

I just can't wrap my head about why though. What does he think he'll achieve by doing this? That people will tell to themselves "well some guy attacked people who share my political views, I'll vote for the opposite party now"? It just doesn't make any sense, only thing it does is that it gives the opposite side "look, the the other side is violent!" argument.

>smokes
this guy is quite clearly a vaper who never smoked

He'll get community service because it's Berkeley. I'm honestly surprised this is even going to trial.

I'm sure some good samaritan will get the word to the prosecution lawyer, not sure how provable the date is though, it might not be enough proof unfortunately, but they can certainly sweat him about it I'd think, and I'm sure it's given him something else to worry about, which is good.

do you think its possible to prove the date of the video via the weather, location, and that banner they have?
unless theive been their many times with the same banner it might be possible to find the exact date

>I'm honestly surprised this is even going to trial.

same, I think that's a great result in itself. Now he'll either be punished, or walk and be a target. His career's deeply maligned too. Poisoning the minds of naive college kids no more.

Is it going to actual trial, or are they doing the preliminary?

he should get 25 to life, he attacked multiple people IIRC.

no I don't think the environment would help in this one, the way they act and try and cover his face might add some interest to the judge, but I think it needs more to prove the date, either a witness or something like that.

Police are saying he hit 7 different people with that bike lock.

California courts are actually pretty heavy-handed when it comes to violent crime sentencing. State prison is probable.

>Police are saying he hit 7 different people with that bike lock.
Police are fascists so we can't trust them.

I've seen him on video attack four different people, one of them seriously (guy in Sriracha shirt). The one guy got his bike helmet spit open.

Police are saying he attacked six people. This is why I'm asking if it's going to preliminary or they already did that and found they have enough evidence to go forward with the trial.

It's Cali.
They will reward him like a hero.

not sure how it works, he appeared in court once, in June I think it was, so hopefully that was the pre-trial thing and this is the main event

youtu.be/EA8auSZRW84

>Kekistan KKK flag kek, libs are so slow

>If he goes to prison will that be the first time he moves out of his parents house?

KEK, legend

Just looked it up, June 14th was his preliminary. That means that the judge reviewed all the evidence presented and deemed they have enough to go forward with a trial. If investigators didn't have anything, the judge would have thrown it out right there and everything would have been dropped. Now comes the actual trial, where they'll argue over the evidence.

I remember seeing that he has a large anti-nazi tattoo on his chest. (pic related).
If he goes to prison, he's fucked.

excellent

>be antifa
>go to jail
>whites wont protect you

Life is going to be hell for this young man.

I'm guessing there's not a big anti-fascist presence on the yard lel.

I'm guessing the blacks won't take him out of politics, even if some might not mind him because of his views, and the whites won't. He's really got himself into a pickle. Libtard.

Maybe he won't even make it to trial at all, just milk the rest of his free time and neck himself.

arrested previously at BLM protest.

he's such a meme.

Aryan Brotherhood will have surely heard about his escapades.

I'll be shocked if he makes it five days in the joint before getting rushed to the ICU

there was a rumour that antifa cut him loose after he flipped on them to try and save his ass somewhat. I hope that's also true, he seems like the rat type, he literally looks like a rat.

Do you guys actually know for a fact that prison gangs will give a fuck about him, or are you just saying this because you've heard about the Aryan Brotherhood and assume they'd go after him? Honest question.

a blowj and a million dollars

when they see the 3 arrows he gon get beat

I'm sure he's not public enemy number 1, and most probably won't have heard of him, but word will travel fast once he's there. It's a shark and fish environment, the strong target the weak, and word travels fast, he'll get interrogated, they'll call him a snitch, a bitch, and generally try to intimidate him to see how he responds, he'll definitely get bullied, because he's a soft easy mark. He'll probably have to pay someone for protection if he wants to make life easier, but he'll have no respect for doing that, and whoever he pays will exploit him to the max.

If he was smart he'd already have that tattoo removed or covered up, because it's gonna come off one way or another.

>HIS BLACK ALLIES WILL PROTECT HIM!

No, ghostfaces get real consequences in the criminal justice system still. If he were a nog, he'd get diversion.

I honestly wonder if he believes this.

I think they'll give him a light sentence, minimal prison time if any, because for someone like him prison will be worse than it is for most. He's only tough with a weapon, numbers, and a mask. This belies that he's a complete pussy who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

He's probably piss his pants going on Scared Straight.

mind you he had the chance to plead guilty and gambled, that should lose him sympathy and leniency

7 years mandatory minimum, violent so 85% in prison, 15% good time.

Nah m8, mandatory minimum on assault with a dangerous is 7 years, violent crimes are 85%. He'll go away for a cool minute.

nice

According to ...
>Clanton has an Iron Front on the inside of his left bicep. The Iron front symbol is associated with Anti-Fascists circle.

DIGITS FOR SENTENCE

roll the dice pipo

Oh that's the other thing: committing a crime as part of a gang nets you an extra 4 years, so depending on what Cali classifies as a "gang" they could hit him with that.

rolling

10 years

Everyone look up "Donny the punk" for an inkling of what will happen to this progressive white boi in prison.

I'm guessing there's no way to see the proceedings, but they'll do a transcript right?

I'm a cop in flyover country so we do things differently here. Legally they have to release a typed transcript but I don't know if Cali lets normal reporters into the courtroom with cameras.

those will do

He's bisexual according to some of the profiles that were discovered when he was identified. He's probably looking forward to all the ding dong he'll be getting.

Isn't bamn considered a terrorist organization? How would one check?

California seems a bit weird about what you can and can't look up. In my state you can look up court dockets based on someone's name by doing a case search. In California you have to physically go to an office and request these records and then have them mailed to you. It seems like they don't want your average guy to be able to search up someone's criminal history. I'd imagine it's even harder to actually get a transcript.

>video evidence of him hitting multiple people in the head with a blunt object.

I think he is getting jail.

checked

Check'd.
He's going away.

>"selfies"

What a pathetic cuck.

They are required by law to have transcripts of court proceedings open to the public. How "open" those transcripts are is probably up for some debate, but I'm sure some reporters will do the footwork for us.

A terrorist organization? The spokesman for BAMN is a middle school teacher.

bahahahaha nice

Checked.
Sentence should be pretty heavy, seeing as Clanton truly thought he would never even be identified. Let alone charged... Dipshit had more than enough time to get rid of evidence and he didn't even burn the damn clothes he wore that day, or even throw that bikelock into the ocean. Evidence is a bitch.

he's fucking toast

Isnt he a professor? How do morons like this get such respectable jobs in the US?

Anyone here going to go? "First hand reportage from the Sup Forums News Networks". Might be a good place to have a free speech rally.
Based stick man, where are you?

>The spokesman for BAMN is a middle school teacher

archive.is/zUaMz

>Yvette Felarca, the controversial Berkeley middle school teacher who frequently marches and protests against groups she considers to be fascistic, was arrested Tuesday night in connection with a violent neo-Nazi rally in Sacramento in June 2016.

>Police took Felarca, 47, into custody in Southern California on charges of assault by means of force likely to inflict great bodily injury, a felony, and participating in a riot, and inciting a riot, both misdemeanors, according to information provided by the Sacramento County District Attorney’s office.

Wasn't she just placed on temporary admin leave and is now back teaching?

DIGITS FOR JUSTICE

If he doesn't get a legit sentence we should rail on the fact that it's white privilege and all his black supporters will turn on him lel

praise be

all of the "social justice" stuff he's ragged on about will earn him a harder sentence because if he doesn't get a long sentence he's a hypocrite.

in his case "Professor" just means someone who teaches in a university, and the university might be utter shit. Over here, being a professor of something means you're quite high up in the lecturing hierarchy in a reasonably respectable institution.

cant wait till the verdict is..... LOCKED IN

nice