Why are britbongs so quiet lately?

Why are britbongs so quiet lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica
ft.com/content/cc7eed42-2f49-11e7-9555-23ef563ecf9a
youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I&t=276s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too busy laughing at how badly you guys are taking this break up.
>WE DON'T NEED YOU
>O-oh you're not leaving? Oh thank God
>WAIT, YOU'RE LEAVING?
>RRREEEEE

Because just like Americans, they're having trouble accepting the fact that they were brainwashed by Zuckerberg into voting for fascism.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica

I see JRM standing up for Britain. Legally we owe the EU nothing. They owe us..! If this government has 36 billion pounds ready to spend just like that then it should be spent here..

Is that it?
Wasn't it meant to be £80 bn? Or even £100 bn? Kek, that's only a third of the original deal!

So who is really being cucked here?

>that's only a third of the original deal!
Its almost like they're a bunch of bitter, spiteful cunts who talk big but do fuck all.
EU are a bunch of women.

Why are europoofs so mad we're leaving?

WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN, MUTTI

Because we've thoroughly ruined their plans.
Not only did we have a referendum without their say so, but it came back "Fuck the EU" and then the acting PM bitched out and left.
Meanwhile, Germany proceeds to be dying of muslim cock overload, while we've only got issues in London at worst, Poland is telling them to fuck off, Hungary is telling them to fuck off.

Once again, England leads the charge against tyranny, with the yanks backing us up, the Australians&NewZealand shitposting about it and Canada being a bunch of passive aggressive cucks. I fucking love the Anglosphere.

Lel. You are like a rape victim telling her rapist how Bad his manners are

So you admit your organization is shit, non consensual and should be left?

Wow you sure showed me kid. Lol.

>We will pay noth-

>he doesn't control his own currency, borders or laws

Enjoy being a non-country.

>You will pay 100 billio-

ft.com/content/cc7eed42-2f49-11e7-9555-23ef563ecf9a

lol you cuck, dropped 75% of your price because you can't do shit, hahah

Muh Empire

>for defeating Nazism
Still sore about that one, eh Hans?

Imagine that, an ideology of "we da best, we do stronkest" and then losing the first fight you get in, lmfao

This Cambridge Analytica meme is the best viral marketing scheme I've ever seen, they've convinced people that they've got magic powers.

Always fun to see some retard LARPing as a EU cuck

people actually expected brexit to work? you think (((they))) care about referendums?

>people actually expected brexit to work?

Yes. We've triggered article 50 and we're leaving.

Are you implying something nefarious about our greatest ally?

so the UK will now pay the EU money to basically stay in the EU but without any voting rights or political power over said EU anymore?

wtf May is completely useless

>stay in the EU

No. You dense mother fucker.

id never do such a thing

36 billion? What happened to us paying 50 billion?

What's your real flag?

the UK government wants to keep all the trade and economic agreements which means accepting all the EU laws and policies without membership status, how is that not like being in the EU?? I'm sorry mate but it looks like May is cucking us all big time

Belgian why?

Why can't you just leave without paying anything you retards? Are you literally too stupid to know what extortion means?

That explains your attitude, Non-Country.

Even Oswald Mosley, who did everything he could to prevent the war, blamed Hitler just as much as he did the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I&t=276s

Two thumbs up. Keep making an example of yourself. The other countries will come around, it's a matter of when not if.

lol what attitude mate? I didn't put up an attitude in any of my posts

>Hides flag again
You're an odd one.

That explains everything.

36 billion is less than what britain pays into the EU annually right?

stop hiding your true flag you little fanny

why? this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums so political ideologies and opinions are more important than nationality when discussing otherwise you only get flagbants all the time without any actual discourse

>political ideologies and opinions are more important than nationality

How new are you?
No seriously.

My god you are something else.

why does my nationality explain my resent that Brexit isn't going to be a full Brexit without any downsides? wouldn't you normally expect a belgian to be anti-Brexit?

Czech'd

Your astounding ignorance on the matter, for staters.

used Sup Forums since 08 and new since 09 and then ofc pol in 2011
haven't used this board in month tho

why?

my ignorance being? a wrong speculation of the future of this Brexit deal?

>since 08
newfag

>only issues in London
No lad.
Learn how bad things really are and then try to do something about it

>how bad things really are
no mussies and gang rapes where i live lad

We're nowhere near as fucked as other countries. Yes, its not perfect or even "good", but holy fuck it could be worse. We could be Germany, French or Swedish for fuck sake.

well sorry mr.oldfag for not finding this place earlier when it was mostly a small weebsite

You realize you're the rapist in this situation, right?

You should be sorry, its stupid cunts like you that dragged this place down.

I doubt it faggot

You would doubt it. Its human nature to do so.
>I'm not the problem
>Maybe those other newfags are
>But not me
>I'm special
He thinks, while posting a facebook tier reaction image, and openly broadcasting his ignorance of Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Not you though. You're different. Right?

faggot

>first fight
Even though the Germans managed to steamroll Poland, France, Belgium, Netherlands and most of the Soviets.
More than the British could in any situation.

not gonna happen either way

Why the fuck would you pay money to leave the EU anyway? The UK contributed more then it took, shouldn't the EU be giving it money?

Make the Germans pay for reparations from WW2 again.

no I'm doubting that I'm responsible for disrupting the political discourse since I just posted a politcal statement to start a discussion after which I was asked to show my flag which I did and after doing so this entire thread has been nothing but either calling me a non country or using ad hominem personal attacks mostly directed at my history of using this board

therefore I doubt that I'm responsible for all the shitposting and non political threads that have been haunting this board a lot in recent years