What really is the problem with Europe alligning itself with Russia? muh burger hegemony?

what really is the problem with Europe alligning itself with Russia? muh burger hegemony?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/25/world/europe/china-russia-baltic-navy-exercises.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is it aligning with Europe? All Eastern European countries hate Russia and are part of NATO.

Yup. Europe independent from America is a problem because it challenges Burger hegemony, Europe allied with Russia (not that we'd ever want to be allied with 3rd world AIDS ridden sub-80IQ snowniggers) also challenges Burger hegemony.

You can widen the scope of that argument, what's the problem with US/Eur/Russia alignement ... muh jewbish lobby.

Dont

Russia is a weak ally compared to USA. That is the only reason why i dont want alliance with Finland and Russia.

Europe doesn't need either and will try to provoke a nuclear exchange between Russia and US

militarily: yes
economically: fuck no (at least potentially and over time)

We need old world back, thats why. Usa was mistake. The plan is working, just look at usa, its in hard decline.

there is none?

What do you mean by "aligning"?

You want US to dismantle all NATO bases and Russia to install new ones? You want more economic cooperation? You want Russia to join EU?

You Euros really overstate the influence we have on your countries. NATO is just a military alliance, nothing more nothing less. We don't control your politicians or your sovereign rights, despite all the memes you hear on this site. There's tons of shit Europe does that we don't agree with, and there's tons of shit the US does that the EU doesn't agree with.

How can anyone take someone with teeth like that seriously. It straight up tells you how fucking lazy he is. Probably why he shills for commies.

Only thing they have is 10 000 nuclear warheads but without them combined militaries of NATO would steamroll all the way to Ural mountains.

>We don't control your politicians or your sovereign rights
I know for a 100% a-grade fact that you have for a long time. it's possible it stopped, that I don't know, but don't pretend like you aren't an empire

you have been king makers by deciding where and how trade goes, but you are in decline. Meanwhile Russia has a shitload of interesting resources, and we still have the jerries making enough home appliances that there might be some balance in the import/export equation. Right now I'm willing to bet we get some high end tech from you and that's it, whereas 30 years ago we got everything from you. There's room for more development with Russia if and when you loosen your grip on the worlds oceans and let niggas buy and sell as they please.

Europe will allign with China in the near future, mark my words

No usa=no need for military bases in europe, except our own ofc.
The redbill of redbills is the destruction of usa. The world would be a better place without you, mr. Burger

The other way around, Russia is a military giant and an economical dwarf.
This is why it bundles with China - an economical giant and a military dwarf.

Meanwhile Europe is a supermarket and doesn't have foreign policy or ambitions.

Russia and China have never been this close allies. China has the economy and manpower and Russia has all the nuclear weapons to counter American threat. They are the perfect allies.

Russians are shit-tier and will find a way to loot you dry forever. It's retarded to offer a false contest between two awful groups(burgers and vatniks) when europe could pursue its' own interests independently.

They have military exercise in baltic sea now?

LOL HAHAHA Triggered subhuman European. I stand with my American brothers and I happy europe is being overrun with Africans and musilms, faggot eurotrash. USA is a better country than you stupid, ignorant spoiled nosy Europeans LOL I pray a horrible, painful death for every European scum

a leaf once said..

Subhuman European LOL go get raped by Mohammed

So you're saying we control (or have controlled) you through... economics and trade? Lol

Nobody's forcing you to trade with us, your governments willingly want our products. What the fuck do you want us to do? Stop trading with you? Go trade with Russia and get all the resources from them, but at the end of the day you still want American technology.

Mashallah achmed 15 goats have been delivered to your harem for this comment

yes, that's exactly it.

nytimes.com/2017/07/25/world/europe/china-russia-baltic-navy-exercises.html

LOL faggot Greek yogurt scum, Turks use Greek women as sex slaves. Shithole Africa tier country lol the destruction of Europe will be the greatest thing to ever happen in history. I want the total death of 500 million eurotrash degenerates

>leaf
You are about as relevant as Romania

>leafposting

>Nobody's forcing you to trade with us
You joined the WW2 because nobody traded with the US. Why did you send troops to Italy? To secure the market and sell products.

>literally spies on my entire state apparatus 24/7
>has so much military bases and secret agency complexes in Germany that are US sovereign territory
>we don't control u guys, promise!
lel

meanwhile, US infested with zioniss rats , unil Zyklon-B round two to kill parasitic lice , US is fucked literally.

Ahh we have an achmet posting as a leaf.
a- leafs are the faggot here , you have Orthodoxy?, No> you are ridiculous pansies .
b-roach always dream of Greek pussy they can never get
c-country is actually beautiful, unlike the ice cube you call home
d-who cares what you want , you're a leaf with no past or future. Suck my dick you maladjusted nigger tranny leaf.

Was it better in East Germany?

It was the same, except with soviets instead of Americans

Look what happened to Hitler. Look what happened to Poland many times. (like Warsaw uprising)

We wuznt born yesterday faggot

Americans were soft little shits compared to Soviets. But now America is stronger.

>what really is the problem with Europe alligning itself with Russia? muh burger hegemony?

you need to have friends that are better than you not worse in order to develop

Yea, I meant same in the control of state apparatus, secret services (although soviets were more "open" about them being in control) and military control