The Google Document

After reading the document pertaining to the Left-leaning bias and (((diversity programs))) that are plaguing Google and reading some of the reactions to it, I have lost all hope for reasonable political discourse. Anyone else feel the same?

Also, a general discussion about the contents of 'The Google Document' would be beast.

gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320/amp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9IMXa
pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc
gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320
archive.is/yhBFg
youtu.be/04y0i-bRc54?t=22s
youtube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked. Archived that.
archive.is/9IMXa

Based bot.

>Anyone else feel the same?

Pretty much.

As soon as these fuckers get any power whatsoever, it's over with them.

lurk moar

Sounds like an intelligent essay by someone experienced and based on logic.

Can't wait to see him getting fired over this and the shitstorm it'll produce.

You guys are so behind the times. Everyone knows 2+2=5 now.

>someone points out the inherent problems in your approach
>this is exactly why we need this approach!

Are these people completely idiots? I say go for it. They will destroy themselves pushing this garbage. The reactionary movements to it will be overwhelmingly strong and it can be put to rest for another century.

the guy who wrote this was a pajeet btw, has nothing to do with race its entirely gender based so fuck off with this cuck shit

this whole affair proves women should not be involved in politics or at important institutions

they are selling us all into slavery

I like how that avatar says everything you need to know about this "person."

Yuri Bezmenov said it: they are programmed to react to certain stimuli in a set fashion. I used to put contrary views up on twitter so as not to abandon the platform and let fucktards dictate the narrative. What's the point- you won't change their minds. I'm now shifting to make a lot of money in my business to get out of the rat race and get some farmland for self sufficiency. When I stop paying taxes it will reduced a small portion of money available to the government to waste on idiotic feminist/gay marriage/ trans etc etc causes.

I'm looking into how people survive the fall of the Roman Empire as I think we are on the same road.

I lol'd but I shouldn't have

Can't tell if that guy is a massive cuck or god tier troll
I guess we will get our answer if he backs down

Women are submisive. You can´t give power to submisive pussies, because they´ll give the power to whoever they fear or gives them goodies.

Women are easy to manipulate its just that in tech a lot of these dudes are betas to begin with. The women team up and "destroy" or crybully the men into submission. You just have to find ways to turn the women against each other. Women hate competing with other women far more than they do against men.

>bot
He does God's work, show him respect

Copied from Sup Forums:

It's really surprising how even seemingly intelligent people seem to be completely unable to exercise reading comprehension abilities when it comes to this "manifesto."
I mean, the author goes so far as to say that he thinks racial and gender diversity are valuable, and should be a goal of Google's. He carefully avoids making inaccurately broad absolute statements about women, and instead talks about averages.
The whole essay, which is bizarrely framed as an angry screed, is written in a measured and rational tone, and advances no outrageous hypotheses. He relies on well established scientific facts.
But nonetheless, people are shaking with rage and feel "threatened," and saying he hates diversity.
They're claiming that he stated that women can't be engineers, that he's demeaning female coworkers, and that what he's said is completely nonsensical and scientifically unsubstantiated. Many of them want to see him fired, and/or have expressed a desire to punish him with violence.
It's a strange thing to behold.

lol Sup Forums neck beards are going to be exterminated

Most people don't read past the headlines.

cool retort faggot, really activated the almonds for that one.

Quiet faggot, bot is a canonized saint. Die leftist media scum

Based autistomaton.

This is how typical discourse works now,apparently. You make a statement and regardless of how you set it up with preamble or not, your arguments and statements are distorted and misrepresented immediately.

This is the symptom.

The root is ziosism, witch uses neomarxism AKA feminism against the west.

Mass hypnosis, economic tricks, law inforcement.

We are not weak, we are asleep.

Bonus* Hollywood is FULL of trannies since a lot of time, as well as Elite politizians.

nope, he is white with a PHD in biology.

THis is where I'm at with it. I actively promote feminism and the insanity from the left all day long on social media. I want them to get their way as much as possible so that when the time comes no one will care to stop them from getting killed in the streets

>Many of them want to see him fired
they can send him back to pooland for what I care

>Many of them want to see him fired, and/or have expressed a desire to punish him with violence.
>It's a strange thing to behold.

SJWs are effectively religious cultists and, like anyone in thrall to dogma, they habitually sniff out and punish heresy and heretics. And these are supposed to be some of the greatest minds of our age.

Be careful what you say, they'll be the ones programming your cyberbody

He meant that it's not a bot. It's a real guy with a script. Yes, he is that autistic.

>Sounds like an intelligent essay by someone experienced and based on logic.
>intelligent
He didn't even name the Jew, what's intelligent about it?

It's intelligent because it wasn't "IT'S THE JEWS" post.

s/autistic/heroic/g

Janusz, I-

>now
That's some wrongthink there, 2+2 always equalled 5

You think they read it? Those are buzzwords that aim to prevent people from reading the manifesto and make their own opinion from it.
This is classic leftard behavior, just repeat many times that something is racist/problematic and people won't feel the need to check it out. Especially THOSE people that read garbage outlets like gayzmodo

>teach feminism

Ever thought they have this reaction because THEY KNOW WHAT "FEMINISM" FUCKING IS YOU STUPID VAPID WHORE?

YES I MAD

stop giving gizmodo clicks pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc

Truly a vigilante of our times

NO, STOP, NO RECOGNIXING COHENCIDENCES!

>mfw every company will have some psycho cunt with a gender studies phd as "Head of Diversity" making big money.
and Sup Forums told me it was a useless degree...

Their reaction just proves his point

Looks like a good essay

It'll be ignored and he'll be fired.

Day of the rope soon lads

>that fucking profile pic
I literally fucking can't right now, holy shit

The comments on Gizmodo are cringe worthy. Of course he's called a racist even though he's probably an Indian. He also doesn't malign women, just states that they are biologically different. To the liberal, he is a heretic and should be burned at the stake.

>lets get baited into men vs women gender warfare again! hope those white women get sickened by the alt right!

>getting fed up with the snowflakes in your workplace and writing a polite "10 page document" (which in itself is somehow bad enough to dismiss it for these people) is not normal
>making 500 tweets about feminism and identity politics every day of your life is normal
really tickles the pickle

And isn't that fucked up? Our side just wants to treat them nice and have lots of babies. Do they really WANT the "mid 30s burnt the fuck out but still sticking through it the next 20 years so the kids will be fine" experience that guys have to put up with?

I lost some faith in humanity while reading the comments on it here:
gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320

leftists simply cannot be reasoned with

And here's the archive
archive.is/yhBFg

NONE OF THESE PEOPLE READ THE FUCKING THING.

I'm curious to see other responses (other than cancer gizmodo) to this reasonable and well thought out document, which was nothing more that pointing out biological evidence and calling for more intellectual diversity.

If this guy indeed gets witchhunted out of google, and if they keep going down the path of diversity over talent, we can expect the quality of google to deteriorate significantly. A good thing, as it's time for a new platform.

The "news" have edited the memo and removed citations. Fucking madness.

careful wonder woman you might redpill a boy or two with that attitude

: ^)

Shocking livestream from inside google HQ disciplinary hearing.

youtu.be/04y0i-bRc54?t=22s

Google has the internet by the balls and can coast on it's existing infrastructure for decades.

Gizmodo is an outlet for cuckholdry, so it's not surprise.

Also, from what I read on Motherboard, the original source of the argument. Many within the tech industry are coming out and praising the man for his bravery. Expect the dominoes to begin falling. This may not be headline news, but it's created huge waves within the industry, in particular Silicon Valley.

But could you imagine the impotent rage if they manage to piss away the (((alphabet))) network because they started drinking the koolaid a decade early?

Need to break up the monopoly. This needs to be a the loudest thing coming from Pol for awhile. WE need a concerted push to have the current tech monopolies broken up to protect freedom of speech and foister competition hallmarks of "Americanism". Lets do this. Bannon is already on board we just have to get the rest of the Trump Train chugging along to this.

Time to start using Baidu.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA

His reasons he posted in his manifesto are alright, however his courage is outstanding. Hopefully his sacrifice will be a stepping Stone for change.

We need more people like him. I mean literally, we need more fags doing this to take the load off the poor guy.

... please make it stop.

A push for better and more widespread ad blocking might work. Hit them in the wallet where it hurts.

When did you start xomg here two days ago? Leftist can't be reasoned with you Reddit fuckhead

And it will be shutdown quite easily because these people have no will to fight. Either Jewgle will shut this down and they will take it like the good non violent reasonable people they are, or (((they))) will propose to them a fake solution that changes nothing and the retards will feel like they've won.

There are no non violent solutions to this as long as people still opt for the reasonable way nothing will ever happen

They saw this shit coming. Why do you think P&G cut their internet marketing budget by 10billion. They know there is no alternative the people are hooked and don't use adblock. Break the monopolies. We made moves against S.Korea for letting their govt subsidize steel production to sell at a loss to the US to gain market share. That is basically all YouTube/Google does. Its blatantly anti-competitive.

You will likewise be lined up against the wall

I was implanted into the wrong gender cyberbody.

BASED

Twitter's main function now is to poison the well.

Yes, I have lost all hope for reasonable discussion and only makes me think a left vs right war is coming

Why does she dress like she's a kid in the 90s?

How can someone work in these companies and pretend to be leftist? They are the epitome of capitalism and dont pay their taxes

>I have lost all hope for reasonable political discourse. Anyone else feel the same?
I had none to lose.

I was talking to a German recently, he was really confused and angry that someone might disagree with him and told me he got all his information from the newspapers, and believed it, because where else would he get information from and know what to think

>Women hate competing with other women far more than they do against men.

>le women are le dumb meme

obviously there are differences in our brains, but if men were just straight up smarter than women iq differences would manifest most strongly across gender lines rather than race lines

But male brains objectively have 17-25% more synapses and neural tissue. Anything remotely decent any woman has ever done has stemmed solely from the fact that a man let her take that position in the first place.

There is a disaprity along gender lines. Men are more likely to have IQs over >150.

It does for extremely high values of 2

>T. Google employee of the year.

any evidence that they've tampered with trumps/potus account to alter view/impressions etc? would that be treason?

I suppose there is some evidence that trump supporters have been targetted for banning etc

i love you Norge, just got home from beloved Norway, based Norway

I am thankful Twitter and Kikebook exists. It will be very helpful during the purge. All of their sins are written down so they can be hunted and executed during the Purge.

Hahahahaha.
Holy fuck. I was waiting for that word but didn't think it'll come from a cuck.

>Accuse others of being arrogant and condescending.
>Be arrogant and condescending.
The left always projects. This is narcissistic personality disorder.

That's small time shit at this point. Combatting "Fake news" is the next phase.

I lost hope in civil political discussion a long time ago.

brave browser has arrived just in time

This

Is this the actual document, or just Gizmodo's carefully curated version for citogenesis?

Don't worry, there is still Sup Forums for *reasonable* political discussion

adl and others working with YT to flag videos that don't break terms and make them "limited"?

this could be huug

Nope, he is JEWISH with a PhD in biology

brave browser is bullshit, it replaces ads with their own sponsored ads