Don't have wife and don't like kids. We literally don't need more waste on this planet. 7.5 billion people...

Don't have wife and don't like kids. We literally don't need more waste on this planet. 7.5 billion people. Don't have these feelings like you primitive apes i have evolved to different being that can live alone and enjoy life because it's fucking short. 100 years is literally nothing.

Well yeah your shitty kids would be a waste, but my superior genes need some room to spread. Step aside, weakling.

What does randipulator have tl do with pizzagate

I feel you, OP. I've hit Wizard status 5 years ago.

Snowflake, you're just part of evolution (your) genes is not yours just part of evolution that will mix with other genes. Everything started from one place and evolving into different species. We are all basically same shit from earth. Nothing special you literally snowflake. Sorry i destroyed your world view.

>being a slave to a spook is good

what is wizard statue?

Glad to hear you pose zero risk to my genetic line. Don't have kids goy, live your life selfishly but in the delusion you are selfless...priceless

>dont have kids
>doesnt know about wizards

cmon
cmon bruh

Please fucking do it. All weak shits like you dont deserve to survive.

Congrats, you don't compete anymore. Get the fuck out of the way.

>Survival of the individual =/= Survival of the genes

Its not like he dies Because he doesnt have sex
>being this ideological so you think death is the same As [insert goal of ideology]

Okay extraordinary person, do whatever desire your emotions bring more useless waste to this planet similar to nigger in Africa

I-I d-dont want a f-family anyways! Im s-super smart!

If you realize you are such a burden on earth why dont you just kill yourself?

We all compete in diffrent games , sorry to hear you gave up on examening life and picked one of the easy routes such as is the case with the religious and the ideological

If you're smart enough to think overpopulation is a problem your kids will be needed when it comes time to deal with the nonwhite breeding question

Don't fool yourself. You just weak and can't pass your weak genes. Might as well stop living now. World will be better place without you.

OP's actual self

>dont you just kill yourself?

always these stupid questions because it's something you would do.

Why should i kill myself when life is about to die. All life on earth will eventfully die or go extinct, just part of the circle.

I find life very interesting so basically i don't want to kill myself. There so many thing to learn and explore.

Cool story bro!

>when life is about to die

Less developed humans survived the ice age and flooding, why wouldnt we today survive climate change? Yes it will fuck the environment but the reason nobody gives a fuck about it is because we know we can survive through it.

Congrats op. You are a part of the golden ones. There are no mice after your generation

There is no weak genes, it's just a human opinion, genes are just genes with different coding.

The only thing i see with you people are primitive way of life. Just some beings that want to feel special about themselves to think they have superior genes.. Enjoy your deletions. Life is more deep and interesting. Maybe someday you will find out or not.

>7.5 Billion people
Wrong, if you're going to count animals you might as well count all of them, deer, zebras, chimpanzees. There's not enough real people on this planet.

>There is no weak genes,
Tell that to the geneticists that can predict birth defects by looking at genes. Tell that to those babies with small heads that one couple had. Tell that to basically everything to a birth defect.

Weak bait thread

>it's just a human opinion

Understand this. genes are just genes and everybody could easily say these genes are better or whatever in the end it's just genes with different coding.

>genes where you can't live or do anything on your own are just as strong as apex predators or mental geniuses
Are you pretending to be retarded?

Everybody can do anything if they don't have defect genes. Basically everything to survival in the nature.

Maybe you don't understand my questions.

It's just (human opinion)!! It's your mind that's define what is good or not. Basically means nothing.

If you have mental geniuses you have mental geniuses genes and that's it. There is nothing to it. You're not mare special than the other human. Just part of the lucky evolution process and will be gone when you die your kids will or will not inherited these genes.

What the fuck are you even on about holy shit. Do you know how natural selection works? The strongest genes survive because the apex genetic holders compete with everyone else to pass those genes on. It isn't luck. Besides your OP said we should just not have kids that post is moot anyway.

Weak bait.

>What the fuck are you even on about holy shit. Do you know how natural selection works? The strongest genes survive because the apex genetic holders compete with everyone else to pass those genes on.

This is how primitive apes thinks and this is whyyou can't understand my question.

You're just part of the fucking process of evolution THIS IS NOT ABOUT ((YOU)) but just a way of evolution. You're the part of millions of different humans and still the same nothing has change same with your retarded offspring. This is will effect anything.

Understand life is not about (you) you primitive ape it's much bigger than yourself.

The universe or animals doesn't give two shit if you think your genes are superior only fucking stupid humans do. Similar to how ants have their retarded culture.

this will not effect anything*

Yeah I'm convinced that you're just acting retarded. I've already pointed out there are stronger genes than others and the stronger genes get passed off outside of humans who allow weaker genes to pass off because we have emotions and sympathy. The entire thought process behind genes is that when I'm dead and gone, my genes live on through off spring.

Look your genes will vanish in 100-500 years. There is no your genes or are you the first human on earth?

Basically all humanity is connected at some point. However if it's makes you feel better about yourself so i don't want to destroy your reality. So i better not talk anymore. Have a nice day user.

Why don't nutty, hypocritical lefties ever direct this tired overpopulation rhetoric to places like China, Africa, India and Pakistan where destitution is multiplied?

(Insert fedora meme here)

Fuck off you edgy nihilist 14 year old.

>all these tough kids in the thread acting like they're genetically superior