Sup Forums, hating Turks is bluepilled behavior

Our men are alpha, our women revel in their femininity, we are the most decent practicers of Islam

You don't know the benevolent side of Islam, cause all you've seen was preplanned programming from (((Pentagon and CIA))). You NEEDED to hate Islam, and you ate it up like good indoctrinated citizens

Helping the poor, being a productive person, communal togetherness, Ramadan dinners when all the bottled up family shit is laid out on the table and leaving all of it behind. Come on, look through the propaganda mist here, those hijabs and smelly bearded cunts doesn't represent us just like pedophiliac priests doesn't represent the message of Jesus

If your disposition towards my countrymen is decided by our current administration, then you are just hypocrites. With your states' crimes, whole North America should be nuked too. And Europe, especially UK and Frogland

We aren't that different you and I. Our (((enemies))) are the same, the people that planted this goblin dictator on Turkey more than a decade ago

My thesis here is: Love me, and i'll make a formidable ally

Best regards

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/greek-parliament-begins-debate-on-latest-e13-5bn-austerity-package-661891-Nov2012/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If cockroach nests are so comfy why do roaches leave them and visit me instead?

Don't worry man we love Turkey

>our women revel in their femininity
That's why all of them have a mustache right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH *inhale* HAHAHA

>fucking roach

>trips on a roach

>Our men are alpha, our women revel in their femininity, we are the most decent practicers of Islam

Which is why we are so afraid and pissed off. All our women flock to you and we have to settle for sucking cock. You know why Sup Forums is so facinated by traps? Because transvestites are the best we can get, the more they look like a real woman, the better.

My mom watches T*rkish soap operas. How do I stop this?

if your country reverts back to Attaturk days it'd be more inclined to believe you, but until then... sorry komshu

I believe it man... I unironically think that turkey is the last hope for the Islamic world, if erdogan Doesn't go full retard

>roach prime

>Islam a gud boy he dindu nuffin
>iz dem ebil CIA and FBI usin dey evil kuffar magic to make us do evil stuff
Then why has Islam been driving its believers to invade and conquer and dominate others since it was founded?
Why would a perfect religion need to kill people for trying to leave it?

why are your women less sandnigger-y than your men?

we've been doomed the moment we chose islam as our religion

>tfw 1 mistake and we are 3rd world snackbars

Ha, i'll actually move to NZ next year. I'm sure you love that :>

I dont blame you swede, you guys took the brunt of it... I feel you

My mom does it too, and i'M convinced its a neurological disease so, you need a professional for that issue

I wished it was up to me komshu, but it's too late

Look up wahhabism for that
TL;DR Saudi Arabia greatest export isn't oil, it's this doctrine for Islam, which is a deformed fucked up medieval sect of it

i disagree, I love Islam and Allah, our crime is being in the most geopolitically important position on earth. A lot of (((vultures))) that won't leave us alone

enjoy living in an apartheid nation with coconut huskers and sunburnt hobbits.

give me one reason to love islam

My barber is a Turk, he's a straight shooter and solid citizen. I'd take socially conservative Turks over indigenous liberals any day.

I have no problem with Turks, they are good in my book especially after allying with Germany in WW1. Don't listen to all the hate speech from stupid people. Many of these people are just shills or leftist retards that want to foment hate.

>le wahhabism is responsible for everything wrong with Islam meme

No you dumb fucking roach. Wahhabism was founded in the 1700s, and EVEN in the 1700s the main Muslim aggressors against the White world were always Ottomans/Turks and their North African Arab allies.

1000+ years before Wahhabism, you had Muslims attacking and conquering the empires of others, sweeping across the Middle East and wider region. So no, Islam has always been violent.

The main problem is that the pictures OP is using consist of either Anatolian Greeks that became muslims to escape prosecutions or descendans of them. Start using real turks man
Pic related

trust me, it's an improvement of my current sitch

it's wisdom. For instance Islam has strict rules against usury, and every chaos in west today is born of centuries of usury and nefarious banking. They are crippled cause of it both financially and culturally. I was indifferent about religion until i started watching Jordan Peterson, about half a year ago

So are you indexing those wars to the religion? White world bled itself tenfold before 700s before Islam itself, i bet you dont attach that to Chatolicism though.
>muh dissonance

>if erdogan Doesn't go full retard
he already did.

see i can find ugly greeks too. So, where do we go from here bud?
sauce:
thejournal.ie/greek-parliament-begins-debate-on-latest-e13-5bn-austerity-package-661891-Nov2012/

Only exlusively beautiful people are Scandinavians, i think we can all agree on that

>They are crippled cause of it both financially and culturally.
Do you even realize turks have a totally shitty economy or do you swallow erdolfs cock so hard it shuts down all of your brain functions?

I don't appreciate erdog being paralleled with Hitler. And i didn't say we practice anti-usury laws. Libya did, Syria does. They're not owned by Rothjews

What im trying to say(with a little humour ofcourse) is that turks problably exist mostly in turkmenistan. Turkey should just split up to Ionia phrygia kappadokia pontus armenia and kurdistan. You would be musch happier, all the roach thematology will be gone and your true nations will emerge.

Fuck of roach, go steal someone else's history.

I think your boss man president has some semen you forgot to slurp up

Fucking roaches

I got a better plan, i think you submit to Turkish rule again. At least your finance would be stable then

Sure Turk. Explain why I worked with a nonprofit that promoted your causes and was treated like shit. Why behind the scenes you hold radical views that you don't tell anyone about on the surface.

Oh wait, I lived it. You are a liar.

kill yourself

>Subhuman with no history tries to shitpost
cute

Come on man. Turkey is Israels guard dog in the area. Maybe now relations are a bit of mostly because of the oil fields outside cyprus(cyprus egypt and israel had an agreement excluding turkey)

Why do Greek untermenschen steal our culture like there's no tomorrow?

>subhuman with long history of shitposting decides to shit posts

Roaches are animals that gives beasts a bad name

>posts a churka taxi driver in Russia
Why are Greeks so inferior?

Turley is a white country.

All Arab and brown scum must leave..

It is because of the copy like turkic state that we have since liberation that buerocracy and corruption exisy. This has fucked us over. If Kapoxistrian had lived the state would have been paradise. He was the one that created the state for the swiss

Not even your roach kings wanted to breed with your native brown asses

yout tripcode made me giggle, you're cool in my books, roach prime.

Those are British
Turkey is not wh*Te. But we're slightly wh*Ter than Greek subhumans
It's pretty funny when a Greek subhuman tries to shitpost about us, they have been our slaves for 1000 years yet they always love to make shit up.

>Our men are alpha, our women revel in their femininity, we are the most decent
Wow, Turkey sounds gre--
>practicers of Islam
Dropped.

kek, that flags shows your IQ. Yeah, in a culture that is sucked dry by plutocrats, you need ancap right.
>ancap is treny myaan, muh ayn rand n shee

>Our men are alpha
your "men" are alfaggots

Testing.

>Libya did, Syria does. They're not owned by Rothjews
That worked out pretty nice for them didn't it?

I am a former worker with a Turkish charity created to indoctrinate Americans about their culture.

Ask me whatever you want about Turks in America and their agenda.

The guy on the left is the true keader of golden dawn. The guy on the right is a jewish paid police rat

First question
Are you a cuck like OP or anti wh*Te cool Turk?
if the latter, you're based.

So whats your point, to bow down to kike overlords inb4 they rape and reave your country?

yea we are totally blossoming financially and culturally

Reminder

FUCK OFF YOU ROACH WE DONT WANT YOU IN EUROPE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rondo alla turca

I'm alright with Turks if they are non-Muslims or decent moderate ones.
Thanks for taking care of our dead troops after WW1 mate

Neither, conservative who believes in giving all races a chance.

So, cuck?

Top kek, look another roach thinking he knows everything.

My ancestors were mongols that came to your shit land and destroyed the irrigation canals that feed your people's farms with water since the times of sumuria and URR. My people are the reason your people's golden age collapsed.

You are literally human garbage

ANOTHER SLIDE THREAD ! ! ! !

IT MUST BE MY BIRTHDAY

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SHULTZ THREATENED COPS WITH A VOICE MODULATOR BUT DIDN'T SCRUB THE PHONE NUMBER ITSELF ..... IT WAS HER LAND LINE.

Is this what your shitty education system teaches you? Check the chrolonogy roach...it doesnt adds up

lol
we're taking over
wh*Tes are subhumans no matter what
I believe you

And you are why I left the group.

Bow down to your superiors you smelly k*rd looking subhuman

My point is each and every time in history when the politicians tried to regulate shit too much the country went down the drain.

It literally never worked. Simple as that.

I don't even think you are hated for being Muslim, you're hated because you commit a disproportionate amount of crimes in European countries, of a Malaysian came to eruope we would not get any hate or States from people, but this is because Malays behave like normal people, unlike Turkish.

>We wuz the best pedophile worshippers

Like being the smartest kind on the short-bus. Or having the biggest dick at the micropenis conference

Say what?

This thread was really educational for me, thank you faggots.

So you hate Turks cause of this type of faggotry:
but hey, all our cultures inhabit shitlords like this, man come on

>p-please love me my wh*Te masters
go be a subhuman somewhere else pls

Man, I don't give a shit enough about turkroaches to actively go into their threads or thread about them.
Really glad I stopped by, that pic is fucking gold.

Before I forget, fuck you OP. Ya dirty roach.

>expection

Or we could just eradicate all of you and call it a day.

Yes, a lot of people hate Turks because most of them are uppity-subhumans.
You're still the best of the middle-east though, guess that's something.

>tfw Hitler was a fan of Atatürk

People who don't know Turks hate them because of their reputation.

People who do know Turks hate them because of their deceitful ways.

I didn't make the pic, wh*Teoid subhuman
>people
wh*Tes are not people.

turn the proxy off, mehmet

dude you're an actual literal subhuman, no one cares if you try to desperately turn it around and say you're the one whos superior, you are on the bottom of the food chain as far as humans go which is why we kick you around in the desert like a empty soda can

kill yourself delusional shitskin

Pretty hard to penetrate that defensive formation.

>MY AMERIMUTT ASS IS ON FIRE

Yeah, naw fuck ya', cunt.

never met a single nice turk in my live and they are literally everywhere here.

>I moved to canada from turkland

turkey will be ruled with saharia in about 7 years. Weebdogan is unstoppable, and will probably just gather some muslim allies and russia to do some batshit crazy thing and will get sprayed in the latter process

Turks and Europeans are friendly rivals, mate. No hate here

uh huh

>respecting someone who considers you subhuman

Fucking lol.

>I iz not be fucktard
>did not make fucktarded pic with roachglish text
>still post it
just goes to show you're even lower than the fucktard who made the pic
which is not surprising

He sounds red pilled tho a bit of a tryhard

>never met a single nice turk in my live and they are literally everywhere here.
My local kebap store guy is pretty decent, wouldn't trust him too much though.

it's a very defensive formation indeed

The majority of Turks are alright, just a few uppity racist ones here and there don't represent the whole nation.

he is nice because you bring him money

hot