CDN Morning News: Long Weekend Edition

It's CDN Morning News with your host:
Lazurus
>Don Pittis should represent Earth if aliens come visit
Leaf
and all (you) crazy kids who like reading junk

It's some holiday here in CRAPada, I don't fucking know. Nor care.
So it's probably a slow news day

OMG, this is SO Canadian
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*takes deep breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>Video captures thieves taking diamond look-alike from outside Yorkville store

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/08/06/video-captures-thieves-taking-diamond-look-alike-.html

Some crack dealer probably wanted it to show off in his trailer and paid those thieves a couple packs of smokes and some beers

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/life/travel/2017/08/07/tourists-explore-massive-blast-that-levelled-atlantic-canada-s-biggest-city.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/07/man-stabbed-following-workplace-altercation-at-montreal-convenience-store.html
metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/08/06/b-c-premier-marches-in-pride-ending-a-16-year-absence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hkrI6gvyLEU
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/08/06/air-canada-says-no-one-injured-after-two-planes-clipped-wings-at-toronto-airport.html
cbc.ca/news/politics/border-crossing-quebec-asylum-analysis-wherry-1.4234050?cmp=rss
archive.is/k0NUk
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/06/canadian-deported-from-kenya-says-officials-gave-flimsy-excuse-for-detention.html
metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/08/05/trudeau-paddles-kayak-on-vancouver-island-meets-regional-and-indigenous-leaders.html
thebeaverton.com/2017/08/just-im-cuck-doesnt-mean-support-justin-trudeau/
metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/08/06/campfire-off-road-bans-limited-new-long-weekend-wildfires-in-b-c-officials.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/06/new-brunswick-to-ease-burning-restrictions-as-showers-help-contain-wild-fires.html
thebeaverton
archive.is/nFOBk
metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/08/06/driving-lesson-in-calgary-ends-with-crash-through-barrier-onto-train-platform.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/06/montrealers-gather-outside-olympic-stadium-to-welcome-asylum-seekers-from-u-s.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stealing worthless junk that looks expensive. So Canadian

Worthless expensive junk is a Canadian thing too.

LOOOOOL

The WHOLE TOWN BURNED DOWN in a GIANT EXPLOSION eh??
That's why there ain't no old buildings in Halifax eh??
>Tourists explore massive blast that levelled Atlantic Canada's biggest city

metronews.ca/life/travel/2017/08/07/tourists-explore-massive-blast-that-levelled-atlantic-canada-s-biggest-city.html

Another Canadian fairy tale to try and explain their overnight meme country with no history or culture

In 1917 it happened.

My grandparents landed in Halifax in 1957 and it still looked like shit.
My grandma cried tears of hopelessness seeing Canada.

What a DUMP

My god, if granddad only knew what America was like, he'd have been there so quick.

Get stabbed at work, by a co-worker

Only in DETROIT-ADA

>Man stabbed following workplace altercation at Montreal convenience store

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/07/man-stabbed-following-workplace-altercation-at-montreal-convenience-store.html

Who fucking cares

>B.C. premier marches in Pride, ending a 16-year absence

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/08/06/b-c-premier-marches-in-pride-ending-a-16-year-absence.html

NO ONE gives a fuck about this parade.

Family lost homes to both Fort McMurray and B.C. wildfires | ‘It’s mind blowing'

It's not... the Firestry service is now Diverse.

You'll never figure out what the people they replaced did out there that stopped the fires from getting so bad, because it is racist to ask.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkrI6gvyLEU

My god, Canadians are the most subpar at EVERYTHING.
Soon we will be banned from travel. I've posted several stories now about Canadian airline pilots fucking up large.

>Air Canada says no one injured after two planes clipped wings at Toronto airport

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/08/06/air-canada-says-no-one-injured-after-two-planes-clipped-wings-at-toronto-airport.html

Maybe it's some plan, to ban air travel, to/from Canada, forcing Canadians to remain in Canada.

>Huddled masses at the border put difficult focus on Trudeau's tweet - Politics

it's Trump's fault according to the oolaid drinkers on r/canada

cbc.ca/news/politics/border-crossing-quebec-asylum-analysis-wherry-1.4234050?cmp=rss

Archived that
archive.is/k0NUk

Canadian DEPORTED from AFRICA

Canadians are SO CRAPPY, Africa deports them
>Canadian deported from Kenya says officials gave 'flimsy' excuse for detention

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/06/canadian-deported-from-kenya-says-officials-gave-flimsy-excuse-for-detention.html

Headline winner of the year.

Can we get that in Vaporwave please??

>Canadian Deported from Kenya

Wow......................

>Trudeau takes unscheduled ocean dip while touring national park in kayak

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/08/05/trudeau-paddles-kayak-on-vancouver-island-meets-regional-and-indigenous-leaders.html

OH SHIT

LOOOOOOL

This is hilarious actually. I don't even really read the headlines

Trudy fell into the water, just trying to climb in

HA HA HA HA

PS: Im so faded

his fuckups are planned well in advance with his photographer. he's a joke. Dear Leader-tier pr

>SIDNEY, B.C. — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau took an unscheduled dip on Saturday when he fell into the water trying to get into a kayak.

Sooooooo faded this morning

He's going to run Canada until he dies or it burns down.
Which ever comes sooner

>Just because I’m a cuck, it doesn’t mean I support Justin Trudeau

>There have been many on social media who seek to label anyone who supports Trudeau and his liberal cadre as a cuck or some variation thereof. I think this sort of language is disgusting and regressive. As a proud cuckold it is an insult to myself, and all those who get sexual satisfaction from watching their wife in congress with another man, to imply that we would support such a weak leftist leader.

thebeaverton.com/2017/08/just-im-cuck-doesnt-mean-support-justin-trudeau/

BEAVERTON is fake but it's more honourable than cbc, who doesn't admit they are a joke.

CDN Wildfire Update-O-Rama!!!

Changed it, cause ya know, most of the country is literally on fire

>Campfire, off-road bans limited new long-weekend wildfires in B.C.: officials

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/08/06/campfire-off-road-bans-limited-new-long-weekend-wildfires-in-b-c-officials.html

>New Brunswick to ease burning restrictions as showers help contain wild fires

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/06/new-brunswick-to-ease-burning-restrictions-as-showers-help-contain-wild-fires.html

Archived that satire/fake news site for you.

>thebeaverton com/2017/08/just-im-cuck-doesnt-mean-support-justin-trudeau
archive.is/nFOBk

You're the best Archivebot

How's the wifebot and kidbots these days??

KAMLOOPS RIGHT NOW.

I bet the new chinese canadians feel right at home.

>Driving lesson in Calgary ends with crash through barrier onto train platform

metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/08/06/driving-lesson-in-calgary-ends-with-crash-through-barrier-onto-train-platform.html

> A woman's driving lesson

Women drivers.........Am I right guys?? What's up with them

Wow..............

Holy fuck

Lookit these bums

GET A JOB!!!

>Montrealers gather outside Olympic Stadium to welcome asylum-seekers from U.S.

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/06/montrealers-gather-outside-olympic-stadium-to-welcome-asylum-seekers-from-u-s.html

Good

This is expected to be an annual thing from here on out. the only way to stop it would be unthinkable to the current forestry service. it would require doing work like how the old undiverse forestry service did things! actually going into the fucking forest, fuck that there's bears out there. middle aged fat chicks ain't got time for that.

Im out for today.

Just Remember:
>Don Pittis saved Earth from Alien Destruction because he's the best and told the aliens the best parking and cell phone prices.

Are you that angry old man? You should smoke some weed. Like now.

I enjoy your threads op, fuck this shithole full of retards. Preach it!

I'm in kamloops, there is more pakis and niggers here than chinese.

i'll just watch citynews thanks

It was confirmed that the dox of Anon5 was a false flag. Get the word around.

/britpol figured that out on day one.