Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qcex_MuBT7Y
youtu.be/hbvTcDzwZAk?t=30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Aljubarrota
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's just so many for us to choose from

Hahaha sick burn bro.

Finest hour indeed. In just a mere 30 years, Britian will become an Islamic Caliphate. Part and parcel.

Let this be a lesson to all you other flightless birds out there...

That was Canacuck

good times

Yours

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

Canada was part of the empire you mong

Many of these are still british
Including Canada and Australia

The Burning of Washington DC was conducted by a veteran British unit who were brought in from the Napoleonic Wars specifically to BTFO the Yanks due to their experience.

royal marines born and recruited in Britain are Canadians?

>British Empire is going too well for my liking

>he doesn't post anything about his country because it is shit and has never done anything of relevancy except starving themselves to death
Roaches get out.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qcex_MuBT7Y

>Fact

Is England even worth saving?

Oh, you mean the war that your country called off but didn't get the word to your soldiers in the louisanna in time so they got butchered trying to fuck with Andrew Jackson?

It's okay though you burned an empty building down. That's still an accomplishment of some sort.

When it comes to wars between the USA and Britain, the score is 2-0 USA. Get your rematch any time you want.

What's wrong with that? Skirts are probably comfy af. Most european tribes skirts were men's wear and pants women's wear

>t. Hans ohne Schwanz

Hans... what would the fuher think if he heard you say that??

Top this
>protip: you can't

No its probably not worth it. But that's not the point of the thread
Celts also used to use semen to create face paints.

I agree, the G*rmans had it coming! God bless Washington, killing G*rman filth for us.

>skirts were men's wear and pants women's wear

Sure they were, Hans. Sure they were.

Since he admired the Spartans who wore skirts probably nothing
Also he hated jewish fashion

>The British and French Empires*

Frenchies got fucked a lot harder than we did during Suez.

>american education

>other people did stuff that makes me cool

they're not... Canada and Australia are independent nations and have been for some time - sure plenty of them are descended from British settlers (which is why they're generally awesome countries) but other than sharing the same monarch (who acts completely independently as their head of state) they're separate to us

Winning world championship on ice-hockey 1995

Nice Hollywood film you got there

Stop spreading degeneration Hans. Put semen on your face like the old european tribes man.

youtu.be/hbvTcDzwZAk?t=30

>german education

And on Christmas no less! Fuck yeah!

They are their own nations, we keep out of the internal politics of them unless they request us to intervene (like Australia did a while ago when we dissolved their government).

Then you have the dependencies and the many islands that are under our sphere, including an American island called Hawaii that banters our flag.

>Now I got a machine gun
>Ho ho ho
Hans Gruber = Rekt

Technically it was other country, bro.

>he thinks the 1776 war was real
That was just a transfer of power from the (((Rothschilds))).

(((British elites))) knew that colonialism wouldn't last, and had to find a new country to rule.

even then it is nothing to do with 'we' - it was the Queen acting as the Queen of Australia not as Queen of the United Kingdom and doing so upon the advice of her representative in Australia

naff all to do with our government

>implying trump wouldn't slap you in the mouth for denying the moon landing

Beta scum.

Has anyone topped this yet? It's been... almost half a century now. Are we still the only country worth anything?

Holy fuck you actually believe this shit don't you?

lol, best christmas film

Are you so insecure towards America that you think THAT was our finest hour?
I'd say the best period of Britain would be the Victorian Era.

>Implying there were even Canadians there

Indeed, people don't seem to understand that she's "multi faceted".

She is the Queen of Canada, the Queen of Australia, the Queen of New Zealand. Not just "the Queen of England". I don't blame them for not understanding it as it's weird but it's how it is.

Of course.
Both of our countries are literally run by Jews.

Your whites are dying out fast and we're becoming a caliphate.

This was my finest hour. Converting churches to mosques :DD

If I were you I would worry about the radical decline in my country seeing that they did stuff 60 years ago that they wouldn't be able to do today.

>we keep out of the internal politics of them >unless they request us to
Not anymore. The Canada Act 1982, Australia Act 1986, and the Constitution Act 1986 (NZ) ended your ability to do that

weren't there some African Americans involved too - the Colonial Marines

We should thank the Americans, they went into a crippling depression and refused to ally with the French to invade England, and England became top dog in Europe and stole a bunch of their islands/territories.

Thank you United BASED of America.

Have you found the telemetry tapes yet of your most significant achievement?
>protip: There are none, its all gone, woops.

Well at least you left it standing, in Europe they just destroy their own churches

Very funny Mr. Brit. I'll go tell that joke to my AR-15 and say something right wing on the internet to exercise my freedoms you don't have. Stay kukt Britbong.

You think you're becoming a caliphate because of some jew conspiracy, but the reality is you're becoming a caliphate because you're a bunch of effeminate betas who can't stand up for yourselves and stop oogaboogas and mudslimes from showing up in your country and taking over.

The jews didn't rob you of your masculinity. You did that to yourselves.

You celebrate being condemned to hellfires.

the existance of my country is its greatest achievment

Is that why you're a Mexican colony?

God doesn't care about churches or mosques so it's not a sin to destroy such places.

Your welcome. 1812 was a retarded war anyways. Just a stupid sideshow.

>Implying a rainstorm didn't put the whole thing out literally 5 minutes later

That ends constitutional changes to each of those regions, it does not stop the Queen from dissolving each of those parliaments should they hit a deadlock or become ungovernable.

The Queen is each of these countries head of state, the overseer of parliament in each country and it is only when parliament becomes ungovernable that she can step in.

>He thinks received pronunciation is a common accent here.

What's your excuse for being faggot bitches that are submissive to black cocks?

He cares that you're a Muslim, and doesn't like it.

I was going to post that one

It didn't, the storm actually helped fan the flames because it wouldn't catch fire. It was burned to the ground and some of the rubble was used to rebuild it.

Like Vietnam?

Why wouldn't God like the least degenerate religion?

haha fucking wrecked get triggered you limey cunts

Tfw one of the largest empires in the world's finest hour was burning down your Presidents house. God, can any other country even compete?

>muh lime lime
Limes saved many many lives. Why you use it as an insult is beyond my comprehension.

Wait wait I got it, you don't like it when white people are cured of scurvy, you want white people to die! So us helping white people live is a bad thing in your eyes isn't it?

Scum. DEATH TO YOU!

For memes

>finest hour

Korea can nuke the Jewish headquarters now

yeah so nothing to do with 'we' - the Queen isn't any more ours than she is theirs - when the Queen acts re: Australia she acts as Queen of Australia

any changes re: the monarchy (such as the line of succession etc..) need to be approved by all countries in which she is head of state

Very hard to choose from

here's Aljubarrota battle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Aljubarrota

Term of phrase and habit because she is our queen as well. Stop being so nit picky, go prep your bull that will make you happy and your wife might give you the keys to your chastity belt.

I would, but it's hard to post an image of literally every waking second.

Christianity in its true form isn't degenerate. Unfortunately, (((they))), who we know worship Satan, have done all they can to destroy the faith. Sixty years ago homos would have been castrated in my country. Abortion was out of the question, and adultery would bring shame upon you. The Qur'an alludes to Muhammad being possessed by demons. I wouldn't trust it at all. The fact it says that semen comes from the spine is enough to dismiss it as pure trash, which it is. Come to the light, roach, even if your ancestors fought for Satan.
Good one.

He's dead now.

Every day you stay alive in a land that tries to kill you a hundred ways is the greatest achievement of humanity.

I'm not being nit picky, I'm just correcting you for being wrong... like the other poster did, you said 'we' still have control over Australia if they ask us to - we don't...

>t. I managed to not break the fat crane that had to lift me to the toilet today
Well done!

I said the Queen of Australia and Canada does because those acts don't change the fact that she can dissolve those parliaments if they become ungovernable.

Idiot.

Funny thing is Mohammed found Christianity, Paganism and Judaism degenerate and made up Islam because of that. If he was here he would make a new religion.