Gave up on love

With my last girlfriend:

We promised we would be together forever, we named our future kids and how many we would have, where they would go to school.

We picked out what each other careers would be, and where we would move and live. We picked out where we would get married, who would be invited, and what kind of a wedding it would be.

Furthermore, she was a traditional conservative chick who had unconditional love for me as I had for her.

My point is that, if a relationship like that - with the woman of my dreams - could end, then any other relationship with any other women could also end as well.

The heartbreak for my last relationship was so terrible that it numbed my will to live for months, and knowing that it could entirely happen with the next one, it doesn't seem like it's worth the risk.

Marriage was something to aim for back in the day, but nowadays it seems like such a volatile gamble. Therefore I'm just going to bang chicks to get my sexual fill that way, and hang out with friends to get my social fill that way.

When I word it that way, do I really seem all that crazy?

Pic related, me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lBZVEpKoB-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gross belly button

So how long were you together and how did it end?

I'm in a similar situation, but it's all my fault that we're not together.

Nice blog fgt, kys

kys

Stop making this thread.

You did it earlier and I told you on the first fucking post what to do.

Get over it or kill yourself, I really don't care. Just stop making these threads here.

Can you please become a muscled Chad and fuck as many jewish bitches as you can just to piss of the jews?

Don't forget it's their fault for having ruined the traditional family.

please stop posting pictures of yourself faggot

>Gave up on love.

Disregard that, I suck cocks! -OP

Pic related it's you.

How did it end?

I am in a very similiar situation and i can't even imagine how on earth would she leave me, let alone live without me.

Tough i am very carefull about showing my love to her, i always "joke badly" about mariage and kids and our future so she does not take it for granted.

women arent loyal.

This is being familiar on you? You can't make girlfriend? I come to America and already have now girlfriend. Cheers up!

Shut up, faggot.

Making white children is the ultimate goal in life. Nothing else really matters and everything else is second. Make. White. Children.

no bud. You don't sound crazy at all... you sound bat shit insane. Marriage is the ultimate goal. Procreation and child upbringing is the ultimate goal. If you don't want to do those then GET THE FUCK OFF MY PLANET YOU FUCKING PARASITE

You're like three years old, you haven't seen anything yet. It just gets worse

Any man who would take a faggy ass selfie like this deserves your fate. Seeking attention like a woman.

Sounds like she was your first girlfriend. All the chemicals in your body are telling you otherwise, but she probably isn't all that special. Every girl can hold your hand, kiss you, and fuck you.

Grow up a little bit, date another girl or two, then meet the woman that's right for the man you will become, rather than the girl who was right for you as a teen/early 20s yo

We were only together for 9 months. It ended because neither of us were ready for that relationship, it was each other's first.

But you know, I've seen other EXPERIENCED couples that had unconditional love got each other and it still ended

THERE'S NO HOPE.

I was a fuck uo, and she didn't know how to express herself. That, and other more deepnseeded personal issues (baggage?) That never got addressed that was dragging her down

We weren't ready. Nothing nefarious.

I was debating whether or not to shit post or give you a serious response because this isn't politics related and I hate bloggers.

Love is learned, its just an expression of familiarity and similarity and it is special in its own way but its not unique OP, you will love again. Take your time, lick your wounds, but don't give up, all interpersonal relationships are a risk but they're a risk worth taking if you want to be happy, we're social creatures, you will get over this and you will love again but only if you keep trying.

In the mean time do some things for yourself, try and see this as a positive, think about how much time you'll have to IMPROVE YOURSELF now. Start working out if you dont already, start eating better, start reading more, start feeling good about yourself, soon the confidence you have in yourself will translate into confidence with others once again and you will be able to try relationships again without this weight hanging over your head.

You'll be 'right mate, even though it feels like the end of the world its not, no need to dramatize it to yourself cunt. Chin up.

Plenty if other people are making children to sustain life.

We're you guys here when that thread was posted of that Canadian who birthed like 50+ kids? It's fine.

But actually it does kind of suck, because ever since I was a little kid, my ultimate goal was to get married and have kids.

My other goal is to become notable and influence people though, so I can focus on my entrepreneur ideas.

Lol you're right, but this is my point still stand on how the lifespan of a relationship can be terribly volatile?

Heartbreak is heartbreak. Like hell I would ever want to go through that crippling hell again.

This sounds like me and my gf. What happened OP? Did the cunt cheat?

Thank you fellow Anglo

No, she was fine:

so you want to raise other people's children?? Cuck.

NVM u were only together 9 months. I been 4 years. It is possible. You look like a beta bro sorry

Unconditional love doesn't conquer all mate, whenever couples break up there are reasons, sometimes they're not always immediately clear but its something you tend to see in time with enough reflection. 99% of the time you are better off after a break up.

Break ups hurt the most when you haven't been with eachother long, that might sound weird but it hurts more because you haven't yet learned all the things about that person that make you unhappy, no one is perfect and eventually their floors shine through and it can make the break up easier because you have more reasons to rationalize not loving them because now you don't have to deal with the qualities they possessed that upset or annoyed you. Try not to romanticize her in your head by imagining her and the perfect relationship you could have had as something lost. There were obviously reasons you needed to break up and thats why you did, thats why it was probably better that you did. I wish you the best with dealing with the heartbreak though mate.

Thank you bro. Here, have this treat:

youtu.be/lBZVEpKoB-A

You very welcome.

I hope you find something comforting in my words that can help you deal with this and move on. A lot of people have been where you've been and a lot of them have ended up fine and are happy today. I promise you'll be okay, but only if you work on yourself and don't give up.

Good song. Van halen fucking rocks.

Sat here four years after the same thing happened to me OP (longer-term relationship however), take my advice and move on as quickly as possible, she doesn't care, otherwise the darkness will consume you like it has me, I used to be confident and cool, today I'm thinking about killing myself because I no longer have the willpower to work or the want look after my loveless self.