Saudi AMA

ask me anything,

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muʿtazila
concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is your wife doing?

When are you going to overthrow Asharite-ism so that you can reimpose Mutazila rationalism, hadith-rejectionism, and Quranism, thereby re-instigating the Islamic Golden Age after a thousand years of intervening darkness?

lol i'm female and not married

is this you?

you know the rules

lots of saudis want that so badly but we have horrible royal family who run this country and spread cancer with it

I need a cashier's check for $2,000,000.

Don't worry, I gotchu bro.

are you a qt? post pic

I know a muslim girl and she's cute

Why would you want that? Your country would go down the same cesspool of degeneracy and decay as the West.

i think the most misunderstanding people have on saudis that everyone here so rich in fact no were not its just the saudi royal family who brag about their stuff

are the taxes halal?

Ah, gotcha. That sucks. Figures, rich bitches flaunting their accouterments, "Check out my Rolex collection."

no

You islamic? Even if I don't like muslims in Europe I think that religious traditions are important

Are you college educated? Do you plan on maybe going to a university here?

is it legal for you to be browsing Sup Forums right now

how many bombs have you made?

Who convinced you camel piss is good for you?

i'm not muslim and i don't do follow the religion traditions(expect fasting and eid because its fun)

Tits or gtfo Fatima

Aren't you obliged by law to follow religious traditions?

You're arabic or an immigrant there?

Why does every English speaking Saudi who discovers Sup Forums think they are the first person to do so? (As evidenced by the almost daily "I'm Saudi AMA threads)

i'm now on my first year on college,i mean i would love to but too late

>Who convinced you camel piss is good for you?
you mean milk? i don't know i don't drink it

What did Qatar do?

What are you going for, and what do you plan on doing afterwards?

When are you going to pay us reparations for medieval invasion and occupation?

How does a muslim golden age occur? The favela tier muslims will go into deep mahmuud meditation and then what? The whole area will turn into Japan?

It happened before, when the Islamic world followed rationalism. It will happen again if and when they return to it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muʿtazila

no but if your family is crazy that bad for you

so you're atheist?

when do you blow up ?

did not do anything ITS OUR SAUDI FAMILY who support terrorism and in good terms with israel and buy all media who talk the truth behind them that why they want to close the al jazeera channel

I heard the Jews own Mecca & Medina and every month they take huge shits there. Is that true?

Why'd you niggers blow up our Jew buildings?

What do you think about iraq

Important info.

Is this shit true?

>in good terms with israel
What's wrong with that? You know from experience they are there to stay, also they are the greatest ally of your greatest ally, so it would seem logical to stay in good terms with them

>When are you going to pay us reparations for medieval invasion and occupation?
"medieval" um saudi arabia did not exist until 1932

our saudi royal family*

do people actually fuck goats frequently there?

No but if you're talking about the saudi royal family they are originally jewish concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/

Well, pay us for 9/11 then?

love it i wish isis would get the hell out of there

It didn't end with the Abbasids or Mutazites. The golden age continue for centuries after. Civilizations rise and die. That's normal and it happens for many reasons.
What does "a lot" mean? 10% of a population can be a "lot" depending on the context.

That article is bullshit. Even Biblical stories make more sense as they at least have tradition of belief.

Is your crypto-kike in charge gonna cut it with dumping the oil prices or what?
How does Saudi economy fare since the plummet?

love it wish isis would get the hell out of there

Huh they are actually out of iraq it happened like week ago

yep we want to free ourselves from the saudi/wahabi regime
because the royal saudi family support wahhabism
wahhabism=isis

Either you're extremely ignorant or a Qatari shill.
Note I am not defending Al-Saud, but saying Qatar didn't do anything is wrong. They have been one of the main motivators of the Arab Spring and all the chaos that ensued after. They asked the UN to establish a no-fly zone over Libya at the time. They funded the Muslim Brotherhood during Egypt and Tunisia protests.
The Afghani and Pakistan militias are bankrolled by wealthy Gulf families (yes including Saudi Arabia and Qatar).
These are just the tip of the iceberg. The Qatari involvement of the chaos in the MENA region is evident as much as the Saudi, if not more.
Qatar has a small regional area and low population, they got more wealth than they can spend inside the country.

>believing the AlSaud-Jews meme
You need to be smarter than that. It's fine to hate the royal family for their fuckups in the country and region, but hating them for such a fabricated story is just ignorant.

It began under the Abbasid caliph Harun al-Rashid, the founder of the great House of Wisdom, who was a Mu'tazilite, and ended at about the time when al-Ghazali "shut the gates of ijtihad" and the Mu'tazila were persecuted out of existence during the 11th century A. D. Hence why Spain translates more books into its language in one year than the entire Arabic world has done in the past thousand years (this is not a joke -- look it up if you don't believe me). In addition, most of the great figures of the Islamic Golden Age -- Avicenna, Averroes, al-Razi, etc., -- were themselves rationalists (and, I am sorry to say, persecuted for it).

How did you discover Sup Forums?

If they're not Jews what are they?

They're not even 25% jewish blood?

because i don't want them to run the oil companies out here they already got their 5% share and aiming for more

What's the difference between the Sunni/Shai divide in contrast to the catholic/Protestant divide?

OPEC doesn't control oil prices. Saudi economy is trying to move away from oil depedency and just started.

Russia hasn't been doing too well. And now with the sanctions the EU may have to choose between American companies and Russian oil. I won't say that's a death sentence for Russia but it is not looking good.

Also America will probably become energy independent within the next 10 years.

It has nothing to do with being Mutazilite or not. Al-Ghazali helped separate philosophy more than it was before. This helped people who believe something from philosophers, not to automatically believe in everything else. Great thinkers like Rumi continued to exist after the 11th century CE.

Don't believe everything you read or hear. Romans did no science compared to Ancient Greeks, yet they had their texts. It's not because of a change in philosophy or school of thought.

Read The Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler. Cultures die. That's just the way things are.

>implying Saudi family cares about Afghani and Pakistani militias

Why the fuck would Saudi Arabia bankroll those guys when they already have their hand full with everything else?

Saudi Arabia is involved in Syria. Same with Qatar. They fund groups and facilitate weapon programs. Saudi doesn't have leverage in Iraq, it's completely been outdone by Iran. Qatar hosts the Taliban because America wants it too. Uncle Sam doesn't want to be seen "negotiating with terrorists" so it lets Qatar be the middle man.

Israel isn't going to run the oil companies. What province are you from?

How do we stop Saud?

Catholic and protestant priests don't declare open holy war and blow each other to shreds inside churches

Why don't you all drop the ISIS bullshit and join us. Start naming the Jew more often and help us fight the American media, Hollywood elite and degenerate liberalism in general.

>Being rationalist (in this case Mu'tazilist) as opposed to blindly fideist (in this case Asharite) has nothing to do with advancement in civilization (cf. the Renaissance, the Enlightenment)

>Cultures "Just die" for no explicable cause because Mr Oswald Spengler said so

>The Islamic Golden age was not a real phenomenon; "great thinkers" continued to exist afterwards in just as great propensity as before

>The Romans, who were responsible for remarkable feats of engineering, made no significant advancements in science after the time of the Greeks

Why does your alphabet look like a bunch of squirly-squigglies?

Historically the Sunni/Shia divide never got that violent as the latest European war of religion. There's also a lot of intermarriages between Shia and Sunni. The Iraqi war in 2003 to today is the most violent incident in history besides the Safavid persecutions.

It is an older divide however.

Albeit that is true today, history doesn't happen in a vacuum. Looking at only the present (which is subjective as to what is the present) isn't helpful.

>Being rationalist (in this case Mu'tazilist) as opposed to blindly fideist (in this case Asharite) has nothing to do with advancement in civilization (cf. the Renaissance, the Enlightenment)

Advancement of civilization has more to do with economy than philosophy. Philosophy can be very helpful but civilizations that did less philosophy in fields like natural philosophy arguably did more to advance "civilization". See the Romans vs Greeks.

>Cultures "Just die" for no explicable cause because Mr Oswald Spengler said so

Cultures die because they outlast their lifespan. There is no other cause. Things that aren't meant to last forever will die at some point in time.

>The Islamic Golden age was not a real phenomenon; "great thinkers" continued to exist afterwards in just as great propensity as before

Judging propensity is subjective. However, someone like Ibn Khaldun has contributed a lot in his field and to the current civilization. And he lived in the 14th century.

You can't compare engineering advances to natural philosophy or historical understanding to medicine. Your argument falls flat. You're just regurgitating what you have read without applying skepticism.

And engineering isn't science you retard. Engineering is applied science which is very different than science. Science is about discovery of natural world and how it works. Engineering is about making tools. Learn basic terminology before trying to argue.

I bet you are a filthy protestant. Phil should have done the job properly

I'm not but I also think protestants did a lot of good with decentralizing the Catholic Church's power. And also the Protestant Ethic is arguably the most brilliant cultural thing to have happened in Europe at the time, in my opinion.

>Protestant work Ethic
Fixed

are you one of the pic related ones or one of the hairy monsters?

Aren't you all related?

بكم تخلين؟

They are power hungry Muslims who used political Islam to gain power and establish a kingdom for their own.
the grandfather of the royal family, Muhammad bin Saud, saw an advantage in the Da'wah of Mohammed bin Abdulwahhab. The latter was weak and had no way to to let his voice reach all the region while bin Saud was an emir of settlement. So bin Saud offered to help him, in return he would be the political leader of the areas they controlled. The agreement was formalized when Abdulaziz (son of Mohammmed bin Saud) married Mohammed bin Abdulwahhab's daughter. Therefore they started their conquests with the goal of reforming Islam, with Abdulwahhab as the spiritual leader and bin Saud as the political leader. They succeeded at first and established the first Saudi State, but was brought down by the Ottoman Empire. After their death their legacy continued in Al-Saud family and Al-shaikh family. Al-shaikh family was only second to Al-Saud in power, but because of their strict teachings and opposition to modernization, Al-Saud family have been weakening their power over time because that's the only way to look more modern.

I said Gulf families, not the Saudi family themselves. It's all personal interests of the families. But the governments aren't doing much to stop them.

Tits or gtfo.

Because it can do stuff like pic-related. Can your language be more beautiful?

Are Saudi women even allowed to use the internet if no man is around?

>language is the same as script

Are you riding the meme bandwagon or you truly believe that Saudi women aren't allowed to use the internet?

misspoken.

Didn't ask you, woman.

It is personal interest of families but that also translates in the interest of civilians. Or would you rather be ruled by Iran? It is against Iran's interest to see a united Arabian peninsula because then it's easier to cut its access to the world's sea trade routes (even though they have territory in the eat that's outside the gulf's chokepoint it's too small to rely on fully). There's also the religious factor which demands Iran to have control over Mecca and Medina.

The Saudi govt shouldn't have spend so much money supporting all the Arab countries as gift. No matter money they spend it doesn't change that the amount of population that hates Saudi Arabia.

Honestly the best thing to happen is to have a renaissance of Arab identity. And Saudi Arabia along with UAE should focus on this new Arabian identity in a near nationalist like manner. To grow independently it is easier to be independent and that requires an independent identity. The gulf identity isn't as potent as the Arab one.

Disregard. Didn't realize there are so many Saudis here.
So answer my question then.

>And Saudi Arabia along with UAE
Along with others of course but they seem like the only ones that can currently spearhead it.

Why do you call it fasting despite indulging in horribly unhealthy food at sundown (like feasting pigs)?
Or are Euro-Muslims doing it wrong?

Can you wire me a couple mil?

Personal interests of wealthy civilians, yeah. But they don't give a shit about the "commoners".

Saudi Arabia's support of other Arab countries is basically buying politicians and influence. That's a way to battle against Iran's religious influence.
The peoples who hate Saudi Arabia are unimportant, politicians are the ones who make the rules. Just look at Egypt, most Egyptians despise Saudi Arabia but their country is already in the Saudi government pocket.

>Saudi Arabia along with UAE should focus on this new Arabian identity
Arab renaissance is a dream, but with Israel from the west and Iran from the east, each biting Arab identity and driving a wedge between Arab people, it's far fetched from happening. and I can't see that happening without a complete geopolitical reformation of the Middle East, without the Persians and the Jews on its ends.

How does Israel even affect the Arab world?

What is your cultures obsession with fucking everybodys butthole?

>i'm female
wtf are you doing here

Because they live in Arab lands. Like a mutated cell in humans where it eventually grows to be a cancer or a tumor that destroys the body.

>i'm not muslim
why not

kill yourself please? we shouldn't have let you stupid monkeys have money.

I have no question but i just wanted to say i fucking hate your 'architecture'.

can saudi men marry american women?

And they are the cure

Do u like Americans

Can you help us get rid of our feminists and fags without spreading islam into our countries please?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muʿtazila
this will happpen when the anglo world has fully entered the fold.

>Personal interests of wealthy civilians, yeah. But they don't give a shit about the "commoners".

Then why is healthcare very accessible, education free, scholarship in Western universities fully covered? Of course they care to "commoners" to some extent.

>The peoples who hate Saudi Arabia are unimportant, politicians are the ones who make the rules. Just look at Egypt, most Egyptians despise Saudi Arabia but their country is already in the Saudi government pocket.

Egypt had MB rule that could have stayed for longer. Others hating the country may not matter that much but that doesn't mean it has to be completely ignored.

>Arab renaissance is a dream, but with Israel from the west and Iran from the east, each biting Arab identity and driving a wedge between Arab people, it's far fetched from happening. and I can't see that happening without a complete geopolitical reformation of the Middle East, without the Persians and the Jews on its ends.

It's a dream because there are many Arabs who call themselves Arabs but aren't. Being Arab was much more than just a language and the Arab identity has been reinvented to satisfy a Christian Westernized minority in a post "colonial" middle East.

When the identity is thrown around like a prostitute, it's going to get all used up and get weakened. Saudi Arabia and other countries of the ARabian peninsula (and maybe Jordan if they get uncucked) need to reaffirm their own Arabian identity. An Arab must be redefined as it was in the past by common lineage first and foremost. Then culture is re-examined and added in, removing as much foreign influences and possible.

The point is not to include much of the Levant or even most of Iraq. It's about first and foremost cleaning the house and doing a re-assessment.

It is competition, not unity, that is the key to success. The Europeans were very divide and they created many empires in a century or two. The Ancient Middle East was like that in the sense.