Ask me

Just a sand nigger from iraq ask me anything

Do you miss Saddam Hussein?

Where the fuck did Mesopotamia go?

Do Iraqis miss their king?

Shia or Sunni?

I do

There are some runes for it but thats what left sometimes I think we are the new one

profession?
favorite country besides your own?

Well we actually do king Faisal was a great guy but he wasn't the actual ruler at that time and killing him was the biggest mistake ever done

Are you the user that browses /sg/?

Do you miss American democratic enrichment?

Allawhy akbar? We already know allahu akbar

Its funny how you ask about muslim because there is a big move for no religion thing here but whatever I am shia

How do you guys perceive spics?
Also what's your favorite movie?

How much do you love America out of 10

I always thought iran is a good place I don't like the western style of living

Kill all of the murtads
But since you're a Shia you're probably good w/ Shia militias taking over

>implying an Arab has ever seen a Mexican
Besides they are like the same peoples anyway

Should the kurds be an independent state?

No.

Well iraq is now better So no I don't miss it

There is nothing like allawhy akbar

Maybe
actually I am not a movie or anime fan but I will choose Dr strange because its the last one I have seen and I remember

If I was an American I would rate it 8/10 as iraqi 6/10

All the Islamic states seemed to have been better under a monarchy, Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Persia
Looking at old photos from the 1950's it's kind of sad to see the state of things now in all these places. It seems the whole world has degenerated since the end of the war

Actually I am student in religion collage about killing murtads it stopped happening since ages
And about shia militias as in the first fatoua it will join the army not a military

>speedtest.net

Post it now!

Well kid I have like travelled around the whole world and Europe was a nice place

Its there choice I don't care as if there were useful in the first place

Yeah its kinda sad...

And how do you feel about these new atheists? This is funny because in Europe you can find more white converts who are mostly salafi

Lmao I can't use that website because it tells me to download the app and its not available in my country sorry

Yeah?

Do you wish to come to a white country? What do you think of white genocide?

Well the hate islam and muslims only on social media on real life there is no one of them

How are things now that Isis is supposedly getting rekted?
Who are considered the "niggers" among Arabs?
How likely is you restore glorious and stable Iraqi Kingdom?

Charge your phone, faggot. Also, do you really wipe your ass with your bare hand?

I might do I am not white or black but actually I think white people are nice

Yeah, they bitch about it on twitter like "i can't talk in real life or I'm getting killed" & stuff
And do you think islam is loosing ground in Iraq or it's just a group who is being fed up with the extremism & war?

There is actually no such a call as nigger or white here but now every piece of iraq want independence

Nice tip
Shhhhh you know being fagget is haram
And yes thats true

Islam has great history in iraq I think it would took ages to took it from iraq

To took out of iraq*

akhi... I love your words

I was referring to, like which Arabs is considered the most primitive or something like that? Like Salvadorans and Hondurans for us Latinos

You can because they are minority

Never come to belgium, we are full.

And they will remain one. I just got scared of when you said "big movement of no religion". I truly had no prejudice against them before but seeing how they act on social media... I just hate them now. Thanks for answering بارك الله فيك

Ahhh actually there is two primitive here the first one is Bedouin but they are peacefully and kind living how there grands did and there is mudan they are the more primitive than bedouin they live as farmers and the send there wives to work in city but they are peaceful too

Its kinda sad because I have forgot there is a country named belguim

No problem

Mm interesting, thank you.

Kek
Saddam was a bad man but at least he put order on chaos

It's still not allowed posses any kind of

Western midia or books?

Books

How do you feel about cousin marriages?

If they give the girl the right to accept or not accept I would be ok with it

It's quite comfy

How do you feel about Syria? Jordan? I've always wonder what countries in the region think of each other