Hey user, my parents have finally agreed to allow me to marry you

>Hey user, my parents have finally agreed to allow me to marry you
>However, their condition is that you take our family name

What do?

Go back to bant you faggot

>y. kim (most common surname in Korea)

I don't care

I won't take my woman's surname.

I'd make her bend over and make her shut up about this nonsense.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT I WILL NOT COMPLY GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT MY NAME STAYS I LIKE MY NAME FUCKING ASIAN GOOKS!

>implying I give a fuck about the family name

>your surname become kim, pak ,lee

no thanks

Varg, plz

How about we flip a coin?

>hey user, how come you only talk to me when you are trying to get you're dick wet
>isnt it time we got serious

>mfw

No thanks

I like milano, so sorry honey.

implying Joe Smith wouldn't suddenly become Joe Kim at the drop of a hat for some of dat tight azn pussy so good you blackout when you cum

not like Smith was any more honourable a name than Kim anyway fuck it

asians would not ask this. immersion ruined

Why not take both?
>Black-Kim
>Park-Smith

only if you are a Japanese noble sweetie
if not why would I? Fucking kimchi eaters

Tell your parents to have a male child.

cant we just photoshop it on the papers like your face in this picture?

Im muslim. Muslim men don't take their woman's surname and muslim women don't take their man's surname.

tell her and her family to fuck off back to australia or canada where they belongs

If i get to impregnate you my dear, then its deal.

>the fuck are you doing in Norway if you are muslim?
Get out of there ASAP, damm parasite.

That doesn't stop you from pumping her full of white seed. Family names are temporary, genetics last.

>the fuck are you doing in Norway if you are muslim?

My family have been here longer than your family have been in Brazil.

>mfw a Korean-Chinese kid would be named Kim-Chi

Good, I dislike mine anway.

Not sure why but this looks gay

Kek, like your last name is any better

I hate fucking asian girls. The best cure for the yellow fever is to come here. I can't stand their fucking faces and their childish attitudes.

In any case, if you change your name for a woman, you're a beta cuck,.and you're not a westerner.

The question in itself triggers me.

>if you change your name for a woman, you're a beta cuck
/thread

> marrying a shitskin

Wake up and think "what a weird dream"

Then why are u in japan english teacher? Im here on vacation. I dont have a thing for asian girls either god they're so fucking ugly and the way they sound is awfull. I tought they were ok b4 i came but now i want them all out, OUT

>soft, as white as they come skintone
>shitskin

You can use a hyphen if you let me fuck you in the ass twice a day.

Does she have a lot of money? If so, I'm down.

>gorilla
>~2in penis length max

You gonna have a really tough time doing that.

>Marrying a child
>Marrying a chink
>Taking a Chink last name

yeahh. but no

Most of them are brown, they bleach their skin

>white
No, they just hide from the sun religiously because they place value on light skin.

pashol nahui, suka.

False. Koreans don't give people their last names. The wife sort of keeps her own last name, but joins her husbands family. Her own family pretty much ends their responsibility to her.
Wife is Korean and they have a huge family tomb under a mountain. My wife doesn't get to be buried under it, only if she was single.

>my last name
>generations of educators and engineers

>her last name
>generations of dirt farmers and fish mongers

>gently explain to the parents how far beneath me they are and that they should be honored they raised a daughter wonderful enough to share my last name with.

The type of pedophile race traitor that would marry an Asian would likely be ok with taking her last name

Like slam poetry

> black hair
> white as they come

[laughs in blond]

Maybe white enough for you, Paco.

Why on earth would I want to marry someone with black hair and brown eyes? If she looked like pic related, there might be some sort of dilemma. Then I would marry her and she'd take my last name anyway.

>You have to take mine.
That is a strange request. I refuse, but shall still take you as my wife. Come, we shall make many children and prosper.

I am going to live in sin with a gook.

If her dad tried to make a fuss, I would beat him until I chipped his tooth, then have his daughter tattooed with "comfort girl" in Japanese.

It can only get worse from there

I'd rather stay a shitskin gook.
A tempting offer but no.

t.fags
i thoroughly enjoyed fucking them
the way they squeal and moan is top, especially if you creampie them

Why do you feel the need to white knight these gooks, because they give you attention? I bet you're one of these losers i see walking around with their buck toothed brown nip gf/wife and two chinky looking kids. what an Awfull sight to see.

who gives a shit? it's just an identifier and my family sucks anyway

>white knight
i white knighted no one, i just said it was hot

My name is disgraced so I don't care. She is qt af. I'd do it.

lol

Refuse, then give her my seed and my name.

>ruining your genes
At this point, who gives a shit about a matrilineal marriage anyway? Go for it

Do it, then fake your death and sell you to the richest Chinese business man and change my name back.

Get the fuck out nigger

If I was marrying into wealth, sure why not.

familien min har sikkert vært her lenger enn din, danskjævel

>Having chink kids
LOL no

>yes goy, all that matters in life is preserving your seed, marry a worthless western whore who will ruin your life

>not becoming an heir to vast chink wealth due to a hang-up over a surname that can be changed back for $100 and a single form at a county courthouse after you collect the inheritance

>jews jewing Sup Forums have convinced the idiot goyim to sacrifice their own futures over last names they change every few years

You called us fags for not liking their ugly asses. How is that not white knighting?

Well as far as it goes for asians i doubt anyone of them would ever pass out on the possibility to get a western name.
Hell, giving yourself a western sounding alias is currently the hottest shit in chinkland.