Sup Forums BTFO

Japan invents the world's largest malt ball, a feat previously deemed unlikely to impossible.

RIP western civ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovaltine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is malt ball?

Best Ovaltine you'll ever drink, friend.

my god - its beautiful

>Ovaltine

?

>french toast
???

>american cheese
?????????

>Ovaltine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovaltine
>Ovaltine (Ovomaltine) is a brand of milk flavoring product made with malt extract (except in the blue packaging in the United States), sugar (except in Switzerland), and whey. Some flavors also have cocoa. Ovaltine, a registered trademark of Associated British Foods, is made by Wander AG, a subsidiary of Twinings which acquired the brand from Novartis in 2003, except in the United States where Nestlé acquired the rights separately from Novartis later on.

>invents
what is the invention here?

People in my town go apeshit for malt chocolate shit because of a milkshake made by a local ice cream joint. Never a huge fan honestly, malt is so sickly sweet that it makes my stomach hurt.

My grand parents used to be into this.
Also saw the appeal, like you said sickly sweet.

Why do I keep seeing this stupid thread and what the fuck does it have to do with Sup Forums

Probably something like virgin boy eggs.

He invented nothing, but created a malt ball of significant size. wowzer.

Now as a german, what the actual effigy is a malt ball?

what's a malt ball? Is it like meat ball?

>BRRRRAAAPPPPP

Oh it's this thread again

I invented some BBQ chicken and corn on the cod last night. Shit was so cash.

Whoppers are the candy you eat when you're starving and you've already eaten your shoes.

>swedish men
????????

I got banned for posting the webm of the chink kid pissing on directly on a pot with eggs, fucking chinks ate niggers of asia.

I like to suck on whoppers until they just melt in your mouth.

It's basically a kind of powdery crunchy dried up milk product that's very very sweet, and they take pieces of it and cover it in chocolate to make malted milk balls (a common commercial brand are Whoppers, pic related) Malted milk was very popular here with candy and milkshakes back in the day but it's kind of died down now.

The malt shop from Scooby-Doo comes to mind

The small little tube of three they made was perfect. Any more and you get sick because they're so sugary. Same with happy hippos

RACISTS WILL SAY IT'S FAKE

Powder? So it's milk powder covered in chocolate? That sounds really bad lol

Blame your country senpai

There's a reason most people aren't big fans of it anymore except in small pockets. The reason why old people like it is because their parents fed them Ovaltine as kids.

You know that The Japanese are Our Actual Greatest Allies, right?
How would this hurt us?

>Hey, Stacey. Want to go with me to share a malted? Maybe we can hold hands in my dad's car afterward? N-no? You're going steady with Chad? O-okay. I understand.

>Milo /ˈmaJloʊ/ is a chocolate and malt powder that is mixed with hot or cold water or milk to produce a beverage popular mainly in Australia and New Zealand and some other parts of the world. Produced by Nestlé, Milo was originally developed by Thomas Mayne in Sydney, Australia in 1934.[1] It is marketed and sold in many countries.

Should I even ask what an ovaltin is?

So did I. Same with the webm of a female chink crushing/torching puppies.

That looks like polished dirt ball, very popular in japan.

It's just powdered chocolate milk mix that has malted milk powder in it. Was pushed heavy by advertisers during childrens' blocks on radio and tv.

haha wtf america

I add Ovaltine and instant coffee to my chocolate milk

A disgusting confectionery which scrapes your teeth like sandpaper, yet is strangely edible due to a coating of chocolate.

tastiest thing you ever popped into your mouth aside from the penis of a teen tranny

Bruh these things are fucking delicious

It is a black man having a head transplant not a malt ball.

>Why do I keep seeing this stupid thread and what the fuck does it have to do with Sup Forums

its a reference to a japanese fascism movement only some people are in on it, you need to be indoctrinated

Malteser

Yeah, it's so bizarre that a company would advertise chocolate milk. Stop being a stupid gook faggot, Japan.