When will the sexual tension between right-wingers and SJWs reach a breaking point?

When will the sexual tension between right-wingers and SJWs reach a breaking point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-Zt0W8eVe0
youtu.be/QZ_a8VXhiSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is hot

>sexual tension
Kek

You don't understand user, it's not some flirty open-borders hipster girl that loves refugees but can be redpilled by a massive right wing dick.

It's corporations and (((organizations))).
These people are heavily funded and they want to destroy the white race. There's nothing misguided or innocent about them.

never because sjw's look like this

Love-hate relationships are a (((Hollywood))) myth, and you are gay.

and then leafs call burgers fat

It's already happening. Notice the sudden influx of anti-feminist women, and generally conservative women coming out of the woodwork in general.

It already did

Can't wait for some slimy, yest and HIV infested crust punk hippie pussy.

this but unironically

yes you will be getting pussy any day now, just wait for it bro its totally coming

man that was funny

Our lust for them is the pure noble aristocratic desire of the necrophile interracial cucking enthusiast.
In other words, we would derive pleasure from watching niggers fuck their dead bodies
It's a very progressive stack of paraphelias

>pleasure from watching niggers
No

Some memes belong in the past. Please let this one stay dead before we make things worse.

What if the niggers were on fire?

Why does she always have food stuck in her teeth?

>she strings up niggers in trees and takes pictures of them and posts them online and pretends to be offended
I'm OK with this

SJW girls all want to be conquered by evil fashy goys.
My advice: Stock up on BDSM fetish gear.

You don't know what you are starting. Turn back now before it is too late.

dont listen to , continue

they're feasting on their own right now.

Keep me posted.

I had a boner and now it is lost forever

No. It does not have to be this way. You only have to listen. It is not too late.

>University of Whinningpigs

at some point they will invent plus-size studies

Laci is now ex-SJW. she got purged.
youtube.com/watch?v=l-Zt0W8eVe0

This, no amount of glaze can make that ham look good.

I see Tumblr is trying to stealth raid us now.

This is average woman from USA though

youtu.be/QZ_a8VXhiSc

she just wants sheckels dont be fooled

Stop with this bullshit.

Fuck off

Fallacious question desu senpai.
Right-wingers want a traditional pre-feminism cutie to make loads of kids with.
SJWs not only look incredibly unattractive, they are the complete opposite of what right-wingers look for.
IMO there won't be a breaking point. We're probably gonna see guys actively denigrate women who fit the lefty bill, shame them into improving themselves so try have no choice but to be humble and try their best to be like that traditional wife the right looks for.

Taking women out of politics is a required step.

>tumblr is purple
>Sup Forums is green
>purple and green are the Joker's colors
>The Joker is emblematic of chaos

damn...

It's reached a climax several times. I live in MA and openly support Trump, most of the girls I've fucked are SJWs.

>posting the 3DPD version

>university of winnipeg
>american

Pic one.

Tumblr is fucking dead, and necrophilia is degenerate. Fuck off.

tumblr is blue, for bluepilled, the artist made them purple because he's colorblind.

>sexual tension between right-wingers and SJWs
>SJWs
OH YEAH BABY CAN'T WAIT TO DIVE INTO THESE MEAT BUNS

Fucking shit!!!
Her boots are straining to cover her canckels!!
No, you fat cow... NO!!!!!

>sexual tension
>being this much of a faggot

Try again next time OP

teh end :-)

I'm going to make a little figurine of her out of sausages. It be pretty easy i think. Just use sausages for arms and legs and blow up the body in the microwave. Might even sell it on ebay.

Hopefully never. Ick.

No don't do this. I warned you. This does not have to be.

NOT HOT

This reminds me of the story where some leftist whore posted about how she slept with a Trump supporter without realizing that he was one until after they fucked, and she talked about feeling so dirty and whatever even though in the story she basically admitted it was the best sex she'd ever had, and then the Trump supporter turned out to be a Sup Forumslack and posted proof.

>No don't do this. I warned you. This does not have to be.

Rule 34 says it MUST be.

Random thrusted the dashboard of nudity and gore towards tumblr-tan, glaring at her intensely. She didn't seem affected by these images and giggled a tinkling little laugh and leant over her desk to look at what he'd put there even though she could see it clearly from her spot on the chair. She wanted to give him a special 'view'.
He crossed his legs as he felt his cock twitch and cleared his throat.
She looked up at him fluttering her eyelashes and smiled mischievously before reaching under her desk and retrieving collection of photographs.
"It's Wednesday, here's some photos I took yesterday." She purred, pushing them towards him.
He tried to stop himself from peering at the topless images of tan but he couldn't resist.
As his eyes lay on them he realised what it was like to lack the ability to breathe properly.

>burger meme

This picture is probably circa 2008 - 2011, guessing more 2009ish what with the user still being relevant and the tf2 cosplay in the back. God I miss those days.

>not wanting to redpill corporations with your massive right-wing dick
You disappoint me, America.
pic related

That's not a human, that's a landwhale

That was 4chumblr or whatever it was called back in the day. Obviously you newfags wouldn't remember it since you've only been here six months.

Tension implies forces pulling in both directions dumbass

This is What Cuddling Leads To
Goddamn it, user thought to himself. He’d let himself be desperate. This was user’s general state of mind, of course, that was part of the strength user possessed and the fear he inspired in others. But this time, the fear had made him vulnerable. He’d picked up Tumblytan – there wasn’t much unusual about that; Tumbly knew how to tumble, and the ecstatic energy she always brought to the bedroom – or the table, or the alleyway, or wherever hate mingled with desire – never failed to bring user to his best. But Tumblytan had used it to bring him to his worst. She’d actually gotten him to cuddle. user was a wildcard, a villian, a despot, a vagabond. He couldn’t allow himself to cuddle. But the bitch had done it. user had to be unpredictable. He couldn’t be soft. The only way to rectify this was to strike Tumbly hard. Any sense of safety he might have given her by – ugh – hugging her must be destroyed.
The very thought of Tumbly both aroused and angered user. So he kicked in her lock and walked in the door. Tumbly came in from the bathroom, one eye decked out in gold and scarlet, the other half done.
“What the hell, user?” she said angrily.
“I came back for you.” She blushed and frowned.
“I-I’m busy. Just wait a few minutes, there’s a Harry Potter marathon that’s about -”

>get lib Bitch
>yell MAGA as you finish
>proceed to watch her cry

You will only find suffering.

“No, you wait a few minutes. I’m here to get what I want.”
She twirled the make up brush. “And what do you want?”
“To utterly destroy you.”
Tumblytan sighed and walked into the bathroom to finish her other eye. She’d heard it all before, and she was used to user threatening her before and during the act of making love, or in this case, hate. She didn’t expect user to yank her hair. He hoisted it up, making her stand on tip-toes to avoid pain. She whimpered.
“Now,” he whispered darkly. Oh, god, she loved it when he was aggressive. She didn’t mind returning that aggression, either.
Her dark blue hair was knotted between his fingers as he lead her to her bedroom. He pulled up her computer chair – an oak table chair from the seventies – and commanded her to sit. He opened her dresser drawers violently, flinging her clothes carelessly to the ground until he found a tie-dye bandana. He wrapped it around her face, the rainbow caressing her eyes and weaving through fly-away hairs.
“Oh, god, user, what are you doing?” Dammit, her voice was more breathless than she wanted to. She couldn’t let on how much she wanted this, not yet.
There was a horrible ripping sound and a sudden chill over her breasts.
“My shirt!” she shrieked. “Fucking Sup Forumstard, you tore my shirt!”
“I don’t care about your shitty obsessions, you retarded hipster.” His voice was cold. He finished off the rest of it, uncovering her stomach.
“Do you know who signed this shirt? Darren Criss and Joey -”
“Shut up. It’s just a fucking shirt. Who cares?” He licked her sternum and she shivered.
“I care! You’re getting me a new shirt, you dumbfu-” His hands wrapped tightly around her throat.

Nigga, I may have started posting here 2 months ago, but I've known about Sup Forums's memetic culture for 3 years, maybe 5 or 6 at most.

when leftist women actually start giving as much of a damn about their bodies like right wing men do

I blew a huge load inside a hillary supporter girl that I met on Tinder. Leftie girls are such whores, I love it.

“I said shut up. You will obey me.” He leaned in close as she struggled to breathe. “You know how much I give a shit about your stupid obsessions? Not at all. You’re only good for one thing, and if you don’t do as I say, well, then, you’re not much good at that, either.” He released her and looked down. Tumblytan blushed as he started laughing wildly at her shame.
“You pissed your pants,” he boomed. “You actually peed yourself.” Tears of embarrassment sank into the bandana binding her eyes. “Aren’t you ashamed?” he leered. “Don’t you have any self-respect? Are you a person or an animal to just piss wherever you feel like it? I guess you don’t know how to use the bathroom properly.” He bent her head down so she had to smell the ammonia scent on her pants.
“S-stop. This isn’t funny, user.” She sniffled. He lifted up the bandana and licked the tears off her cheek. A soft gasp escaped her, and he grabbed her erect nipple. He let out a sigh as he started working it, letting his tongue and lips tiptoe their way down her face and neck. “You can’t just do this, user. I’m the only one that wants to be with you, anyways. If you don’t treat me properly, I won’t want to be with you anymore.”
“I could care less if anyone likes me; I will fuck with whomever I like. That includes you. I’ll do what I want to you.” He squeezed her nipple; warmth spread through her skin. “I’ll make you like it.”
“That’s not true.”

He stood up and yanked off her bandana.
“We’ll see about that. Take off you clothes.” She shrugged off the ruined t-shirt and smelly jeans. Removing her last layer of clothing like this, under his impassive gaze, made her feel vulnerable. She knew she couldn’t trust user with that vulnerability. Oh, god, I’m going to pay for this.
“Kneel,” he said. He loved seeing Tumbly on her knees, and getting her to willingly do things she otherwise wouldn’t gave him pleasure to no end. He loved the fear in here eyes, the soft trembling of her lips.
She knelt and reached for his zipper, expecting a typical show of dominance from user. He pushed her head down to the floor, eschewing the expected for a more thorough humiliation. She panted into the floor.
“Spread you ass.” She did so reluctantly, but it wasn’t as if user hadn’t plunged the depths of that cave before. The muscles in her legs tightened when he pushed two fingers into it. “Does it hurt?” he asked softly. She nodded, and he put another one in, laughing to himself. He moved them around, delicately touching her sensitive areas. With his other hand, he slid three fingers over her slick labia, teasing her clitoris.
“I thought you didn’t like me using you? Treating you roughly and without respect? But you like this, don’t you?” He grinned.
“No,” she lied. “I don’t like it. Stop.”
“Tell me the truth.” His voice was deeper, she looked up to see his pants getting tighter over a growing bulge. “Beg me for more. You’re such a bad liar.”
“I don’t -” She moaned as he stroked her clit and pushed into her ass simultaneously. “More, please.” He stood up, pulling his hands away from her.

I always imagine lolita-level shit. Like, yeah babygirl, gay rights are important, now suck the dick sweety.

“You should have told the truth from the beginning,” he said simply. “Now sit up.” She bit her lip buy obeyed.
He held out his hand, the one he’d used on her ass. “Lick it clean.”
“No.” She shook her head. “No, I’m not going to -”
He unzipped his pants with his other hand, revealing the rising erection underneath.. “Do you want me or not? You think you can get as good of an orgasm without me? You think I need you? Your resistance only makes my penis harder. I wouldn’t walk away, Tumblytan, but I would still get my satisfaction. Do as I say, and I know you’ll like it.”
Unsure, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Was it wrong that she had never felt so violated or wet before? She grimaced as she wrapped her lips around his defiled hand. Her stomach spasmed as she took it in. She hated him for doing this to her. She hated him for making her like it. But having sex with user was opening a door that couldn’t be closed, seeing things that could not be unseen.
“You don’t have to swallow it, but you can’t stop until you’re done.” She spit it onto the floor, and user hauled her legs up to enter her; she wasn’t ready and it hurt. She put her arms forward to catch herself, but user grabbed one and she ended up falling.
“You belong on the floor, you hipster whore,” user panted, thrusting into her. She bit back a moan.
“You’re hurting me,” she mewled.

this is the only post that was needed to be made

“Don’t give me that, I know you can take it,” he sneered. He knew he’d done it, now – she would never feel totally safe with him again, he would always be able to force absolute fear on her if that was what he wanted. Better yet, she would become so outraged that he had treated her like this that she would exact her own form of revenge.
He pressed into her until she came; his own orgasm was accompanied by a smug feeling of accomplishment held by the righteously correct. He put on his pants and lit a cigarette before walking towards the door.
“You owe me a shirt!” Tumblytan yelled after him
“You don’t need one,” he said, finishing a drag. “It’s Tuesday.”

THE ENG :_)

Sorry, I don't find landwhales and dyed hair attractive

>You will only find suffering.

Buddha taught is that life is suffering.

When right wingers grow a pair and start being dominant males, the only reason women like niggers and rapefugees is because they don't treat them like retarded fragile princesses, unlike the beta cucks in here.

>being a literal faggot
>thinking that the males of Sup Forums should sleep with the landwhales of Tumblr.

What a faggot

This
People are attracted to people of similar personalities and temperaments.

>when u can't fit into the compact cars only parking space even tho u ain't in no car

The eightfold path teaches that suffering comes from desire. Eliminate desire and you eliminate suffering. Do not desire to pursue this road. It will be your undoing.

His myopia even worse than mine.
Are Lasic solution?

>outing yourself as new by getting upset at an old meme
sometimes it's better to lurk than to post

I had this Antifa-hoodie wearing, red-haired girl in my class when in high school. She had milky white skin, a nice big tits but was rather lacking in the ass department. She wasn't too clever, but she was funny in cheeky way. A bit of tomboy, always bit dirty - both literally and figuratively.

Back then I was retarded larper-tier hardcore neonazi. I always sat behind her, checking that Antifa sideboob when she had tanktops. I bullied her for about a year. You know, putting stickers with Hitler, swastikas and 88s on her back when she fallen asleep, throwing wet paper balls to her hair, calling her little jew and such. She usually said some typical girl reply like "oh stop it, you are stupid" and shit like that, but as the time went, the replies started to get more cheeky and funny.

Over the time, she started to try to debate me in front of the class. On politics, fascism, holohoax and stuff like that. I always dominated her, it wasn't hard. Time went by like this.

As we were nearing the end of the school, getting our diplomas, there was this huge whole-school party. I was there, chatting with my other neonazi pals, we were drinking beer and generally having fun like only drunken autists can. And there she was, in a tight red-black (cringy as fuck, when I think about it now) dress, on high heels, looking mighty fine for the first time. She approached me, saying I have to had to take a drink with her, so we can leave the school as friends. I was like "what the fuck", but agreed nevertheless.

We ended up getting drunk as fuck, flirting. Later we go around the party, she takes me to the changing rooms, where we make out. After that, we go outside, to my car and we fuck like rabbits. Sex was bretty good.

In the morning we talked, agreed we won't tell anybody and changed numbers.

In the two weeks I find out I have new genital warts and somewhat blurry memory of the sloppy sex with a leftist girl.

You should never date those.

How do you explain my desire to hatefuck women I hate?

>replying to his own imagination
>being this schizophrenic

>Do not desire to pursue this road. It will be your undoing.

Experience comes from failure. Do not go to war under a General who has never lost a battle. for he knows not when to retreat.

Serves me right for forgetting to filter out memeflags on this pc, I forgot that nobody wearing one ever has anything valuable or even intelligible to say.

>give sjw/minorities positions in occupations like hr
>they are free to hire and fire whoever they want for any reason

they are firmly entrenched in corporate culture and theres no way to remove them.

Aaand this is why

Hey, Leaf, she's not American.
>canadian education