Anglo Got Shot in Brazil

bbc.com/news/uk-40847751

>come Brazil
>get shot

Why are Anglos so retarded? This stupid woman stepped in the designated killing street (basically the PVP area of the town) and got shot.

Now Sup Forums is gonna bitch that "Brazil is violent and Liveleak" instead of admiting that tourists are retards.

How the fuck can you be so stupid to do not ask people about the places you're going? Holy shit. I'm surprised she only got shot. If it was in my neighborhood, they'd have raped her after.

Brazil can be the safest country in the world. All you gotta do is to avoid the favelas, the beaches, districts with concentrated rates of murder, traffic jams, local markets, crowded tourist sights, city centers, public parks, deserted streets, historical sites, public properties, universities and some known murder districts specific to every city.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/the-most-violent-cities-in-the-world-latin-america-dominates-list-with-41-countries-in-top-50-a6995186.html
archive.is/dYMSS
youtube.com/watch?v=khcbLyNStqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Brazil is safe, all you have to do is avoid half the country
HUE HUE HUE

Brazil is not safe.

Also, we want MOSLEY.

>PVP area of town
Fucking awesome.

He was making a joke, dummy.

Sorry that people expect that you don't get killed in your country just by driving. Is that such a high standard? How much of a crime-infested hellhole is Brazil?

>basically the PVP area of the town
kek

She fucking stepped into a favela, got attacked by three men who told her to leave the car and that she was getting robbed, she did not understand the order (how the fuck you go to a country without learning the basics of the local language?) and got shot.

You have to agree with me that she had it coming. This death is not on Brazil. Unlike Jean Charles whom your police pursued and shot because he looked like Ahmed and you were racists.

It's not so bad as long as you avoid bullets

>Goes to the nigger den.
>Doesn't want to get shot.

Why you niggers always go to Rio to begin with?
Look at a fucking atlas, the country is huge you fucking retarded niggers, at least choose another place, maybe you will only have a 50% death chance.

No wonder you guys take over MMOs

>>come Brazil
>fuck prostitute
>get aids
>>get shot

>expecting that you don't get killed in your country just by driving is such a high standard?

Yes, a brazilian got shot in yours just by walking.

It's a high standard.

>"How the fuck can you be so stupid to do not ask people about the places you're going?"
>Hues would never lie

i visited brazil once, for work. i stayed in campinas near sao paulo.
i got picked up from the airport in an armoured car a bit like pic related
i stayed in a compound surrounded by 15ft walls that had armed patrols
beautiful place. reminded me of johannesburg and mexico.

>that leddit spacing
Lurk more, faggot, before starting retarded threads.
True Brazilians don't give a fuck to what other countries think about us.
Our culture is Islam-proof. We have the "Brazil is dangerous meme", while South Brazil is great. Northern Brazil is just our shield against cucks migrating into our glorious empire.

We are helpful and will take you persoanally back to safe area if you actually bother to learn basic portuguese enough to ask.

Fuck, foreigners are so demented. This could have been avoided.

Now this anglo woman is gonna have to eat food through a tube for the rest of her life and Brazil will be blamed.

>take a wrong turn
>get shot
So is it like one street in the country that's safe?

See? That's how you are supposed to visit. That's how brazilians live.

This bong came and did not die. It's not so hard.

>All you gotta do is to avoid the favelas, the beaches, districts with concentrated rates of murder, traffic jams, local markets, crowded tourist sights, city centers, public parks, deserted streets, historical sites, public properties, universities and some known murder districts specific to every city

This is propaganda in order to keep Brazil pure forever. In reality, Brazil is the safest place on the planet BECAUSE of their diversity. All those videos of endless murders are orchestrated in order to distract everyone from this objective truth. Same with Mexico with their gang beheadings. Those aren't even real people. These asshole countries are hiding paradise from us.

lel

>anglo man
Half cucked, half think tvey are strong until they get a asswhooping.

>Brazil shoots person for not listening to command of handing over car
>Brazil shouldn't be blamed for this

What, your criminals walk around with a thesaurus?

How are we to blame for your bitchass brits coming here without a GPS or knowing what a gun looks like?

>person who has never seen a single crime committed in front of them as they live around all whites
>shouldn't have gone into shock when it happened to them directly

Stop denying blame, you shithole of a land.

Darwin award contender.
Visit third world monkey hole and get shot. Probably wouldn't set foot in nasty UK inner cities because of fear of assault spoon attack.

FILHO DA PUTA...

SOPA MACACO

>Brazil can be the safest country in the world. All you gotta do is to avoid the favelas, the beaches, districts with concentrated rates of murder, traffic jams, local markets, crowded tourist sights, city centers, public parks, deserted streets, historical sites, public properties, universities and some known murder districts specific to every city.

>Brazil is America. America is Brazil.

Uma delicia

We are not to blame at all.

ALL COUNTRIES HAVE HAZARDS.

You're not supposed to swim too far off the shore in Japan just like you're not supposed to go in specific murder districts in Brazil.

Fuck, it's not rocket science.

Man, it sure isn't my fault that I'm cold without a jacket in the North Pole.

Oh, wait. Being an icy place is literally what it's known for.

Cut it out with the muh victim blaming bullshit. You have to have a minimum common sense to be a tourist safely in third world countries. Driving into a fucking favela near fucking Rio is all on them.

>pvp area of the town
Anglos confirmed noobs.

>ALL COUNTRIES HAVE HAZARDS
This is absolute damage control. In white zones, no one commits crimes like this, ever.

>third world
You give all the other third world countries a bad name.

where do you level up

You should always research the destination you're planning to take your vacation in.

She was killed by her own ignorance. You wouldn't cover yourself in red meat and jump into a lion's den expecting to come out alive, would you?

>white zones
Is there really such a thing?

What are you talking? This happens to natives too. Anyplace in baixada fluminense (fluminense coast) is dangerous
Brazil is a shit country. Better than Africa but still shit

First world countries can't understand this concept. It's completely alien to them.

Why would you bring your children to Brazil? Fucking dumb cunt.

White zones like London?

Sup Forums has been surprisingly comprehensive. So we can all agree that the stupid Anglo is to blame and not the country?

I think the argument is very clear on our defense.

>Is there really such a thing?
You sad soul.

chuckles been made

That tourists are retarded is a given.

Can you give me an example? This is 2017 we're talking about I thought those areas were extinct.

>I thought those areas were extinct
Pockets everywhere. Else the rich would cry about their kids being around nigs.

>PVP area
>PVP area
>PVP area!!!

fucking awesome

Get lost and ends up in a favela is not that hard
Actually its easier than you think
She did nothing wrong

>be goat
>stupid woman eating bread
>come ask for some
>she gets scared and starts attacking
>black white knight comes to rescue
>kicks my chest for wanting bread
>super-saiyan-goat.jpeg
>starts attacking black white knight
>he yields like the little bitch he is
>goes running to reddit to warn that NotAllGoats
>police comes to defend him
>hands his ass to him too
>still uncucked

The Macaco should fear the Goat.

>Angra dos Reis
isn't that the place where the magnates own some private islands?
i assume it wouldn't be a dangerous place, perhaps i'm wrong

independent.co.uk/news/world/the-most-violent-cities-in-the-world-latin-america-dominates-list-with-41-countries-in-top-50-a6995186.html

Latin America holds the undesirable distinction of having the most cities on the Mexico Citizens Council for Public Security's annual ranking of the world's most violent cities.

Of the 50 cities on the list, 41 are in Latin America, including 21 in Brazil.

archive.is/dYMSS

Rio Grande do Sul in a huge debt
>great
But yes... better than the rest
Also... instant sopa de macaco when?

Stop, dad. You're giving us a bad image.

There is no such thing as a "safe space" in Brazil. If you like them, you're an idiot and belongs in Reddit. The danger is a reality here and is part of the adventure of coming to Brazil.

Imagine how boring would Indiana Jones be without the nazis shooting you?

I think it's probably more of an issue that you have a designated PVP area of the town than anything else

I doubt an American would walk around Detroit, for example. Every single country in the world has shit neighbourhoods. The only exceptions are small enclaves like the Vatican (unless you're an adolescent boy) and Monaco.

>BR doesn't get it
Western, 1st world society is basically "World Nobles" living in "Mariejois". Notice how even one of us being touched brings great misfortune to you?

I love you brazil man for self hating or self trolling lol

Designated PVPing streets

Is this satire?

ANOTHER SLIDE THREAD ! SWEEEEET

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

DNC USING FAKE NAMES TO AVOID FOIA REQUESTS . CONDUCTING BUSINESS ON PRIVATE SERVERS .

IRMAN AWAN SELLING SECRETS TO CLINTON FOUNDATION DONORS .

FOLLOW THE MONEY.

This actually happened a few hours ago.

Anglos being stupid is nothing new.

What pisses me off is that her husband will sue us for reparations or some shit for her getting shot. Do you jump off a Swiss mountain and sue the government?

Stop posting this on normal threads you paranoid coon

>Brazil is violent and Liveleak
yes.
>tourists are retards
yes.
Whats' your point ?

And that's why you don't go to Rio.
The shithole of Brazil.

White percentage in each state.
The more whites, the less crime ;)

>t. Favela monkey thinks he's hard
No one cares that a dumb bitch went into a ghetto and got shot.

based OP

>I know, i will travel to Brazil!
>doesnt get a guide or learn the ways of the shithole 3rd world city you ae going to.
Shit, it's like if a Brazilian tourist went to London and got lost into the muslim sharia territory. If you are that lazy to learn where to not go, get a cab to the hotel and ask them where is a good place to go.

Ho-Hum - another dead, retarded, Mongrel-Theist Whore?

Everybody is the same? = NOT

Throw another one on the pile, and cart them off to the incinerator.

Cleanse it with fire.

>woman
>woman
Well that's the problem right there. Women and liberal men are far more likely to get themselves killed due to lack of sensing danger

Fucking hell what come to mind of tourist for going into Rio de Janeiro is literally a shithole

She went into the North Pole without a jacket and is baffled that she almost died. She wants to sue us.

That's by no means our fault that she got shot.

UMA INJUSTISIA

Angra dos Reis OST
youtube.com/watch?v=khcbLyNStqo

Why does our government shill for Rio so much? It's one of the biggest shitholes in the whole country. Either you're on some elitist neighbourhood or you're getting shot by Wesley on his 60hp motorcycle for not giving him R$20.

>All you gotta do is to avoid
>lists everything in the country

SJWs get shot everywhere they are because they're always virtue signalling by hanging around shitty shitskin areas cause "theyre not racist"

There are 3 burger cities on the list. Just sayin'

>PVP area
fucking kek

That's not true.

You just gotta take care of yourself. It's Brazil.

You wear a jacket when you go to Europe in winter just like you avoid these areas when you go to Brazil.

It's part of the country and culture and there is nothing we can do about it.

She isn't dead.

>(basically the PVP area of the town)
k e k

You'd think people would have the sense to get local information on a city where there no-go zones for police, unless they're going in armed to the teeth like the marines.

It's not just the favelas, the gangs come out and kidnap people and take them back for ransom.

Women shouldn't walk around alone, especially if they have money, which tourists do. You stick out like a walking cash machine. The police are corrupt too, so expect to put your hand in your pocket to get anywhere there as well.

>> murder districts

Kek youve accepted the loss of control of parts of your country. Now you are starting to accept the loss of your ENTIRE country.

>> vacationing to non-white and non-asian countries

Why would you go somewhere where you know you have to avoid giant swaths of ground?

>It's part of the country and culture and there is nothing we can do about it.

Lolno. Brazil itself has no culture. Stealing and being savage is nigger culture.
Why do you think the south fairs off so well? Because we don't want niggers. Media calls Santa Catarina the "most nazi state in Brazil", as if that was a bad thing.

Letting the people be armed easily would also help. South is armed to the teeth, so whenever some nigglets from Rio come here and try trafficking, they wake up with a bullet in their head.

Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis, Compton....

>How the fuck can you be so stupid to do not ask people about the places you're going?

How do you just have streets where there is no rule of law?

And our mistake is we actually think shitskins like you are human and can maintain any degree of civility

Fucking hell man, yesterday i went out to meet a girl and the gps fucked me over and i got lost in some narrow streets in a REALLY bad of town, i was basically burning my tires ignoring all the speed bumps until i found my way again. Shit was scary as FUCK and i live here all my life, can't imagine how the poor woman must have felt.

Santa Catarina is starting to be leftist right?

Nah, we're still pretty conservative.
The only leftists I've met were druggie history teachers or faggots that went through public uni.

>PVP area of the town

Gonna have to eat and drink off a tube for the rest of her life, though.

>Be married with 3 kids
>Take them to one of the most violent countries in the world for vacation

What the fuck is wrong with people? Just a shame the entire family wasn't killed and removed from the gene pool.

>Brazil can be the safest country in the world. All you gotta do is to avoid the favelas, the beaches, districts with concentrated rates of murder, traffic jams, local markets, crowded tourist sights, city centers, public parks, deserted streets, historical sites, public properties, universities and some known murder districts specific to every city.
lol

Still don't compare to a place like Brazil.

>2017
>still using the globalist locator jew

You had it coming.

You can't trust the GPS. Much less in Brazil.

Brazil has a very large territory, it's not because some parts are a no man's land that the entire country is.

Just say Rio.