Racemixer BTFO

>"What I'm about to write might be tough. The Love I've felt the last day has been great, but the hate is almost greater"

aaaw.. now look what you've done Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8&lc=z23qjrkrvtzggncqs04t1aokgwdsry0j0jdh1p1e0l4zbk0h00410.1502105887306381
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=C1vf9XAH8F4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why doesnt she just fuck off to the congo they can use her stretched face as a drum.

She chose this path, she should have known what she was going to be dealing with.

Jesus Christ

Fuck sake you can't even see the niggers face just the teeth

youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8&lc=z23qjrkrvtzggncqs04t1aokgwdsry0j0jdh1p1e0l4zbk0h00410.1502105887306381

too many positive comments are being upvoted

Never seen a girl seem so happy while being near to an animal

Kek

You burn the coal
You gotta pay the toll

No mercy for those whores

maybe racism didn't exist for her because there was no reason for it, because there were no niggers. I wish I could say just let the cunt mix as much as she want but unfortunately she will poison the gene pool for the rest of her country by doing it..

RACISM
IS REAL
BECAUSE RACES
ARE REAL
AND RACISM
IS NATURAL
JUST LIKE HOMOSEXUALITY

I went in an did my duty upvoting all the based comments.

Well she admits she grew up without a single black person near her and that she's naive. That's pretty much what people have said. She'll learn eventually.

>European men build a worthwhile nation
>European men allow their women to participate in politics
>mass non-European migration into European nations
>women fuck non-European males within an environment only the white man could build

Deport every last race-mixer from Europe to the country of origin of their spouse!
These coalburners thibk they can fuck whoever they want and flush thousands of years worth of European ancestry down the toilet because of their lust and traitorous nature. Fuck no. If they want to sell out their race, they can leave the land of their race.
Nothing upsets me more than seeing a white whore living in comfort with a nigger in Europe - comfort provided by WHITE, EUROPEAN MALES. - comfort her nigger pet could never provide to her. In a truly just world, they'd get the rope instantly.

They will pay the toll then we all will pay the toll

What is she saying?

FPBP

It's female nature
I found this video soe days ago and it explains it pretty well, worth watching

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Thank you for bringing her excellent video to the attention of the national media in Norway. She now will get a priceless amount of publisity. All thanks to your stunt. Well done!

And it's in our nature to protect what is ours.

fpbp

Dear Sup Forums community,

My name is Sigfrid F. Björkenblunder.
I am a detective, sent from the United Nations, to bring down the the culprits, who are charged with blatant racism and violation of the human rights.

You may find this whole situation funny, but you won't laugh for long.

I put my best police officers of the United Nation safe space security department on this case.

You will be brought to justice.

With kind regards

Sigfrid F. Björkenblunder

Shills/bots at work?

hey, i dont mind race mixing but just do it in Africa

Yeah I saw that one too when BPS first uploaded it. He's correct. Women don't need to fear the invaders because in the end they will always survive because they won't have to fight - because they're women. Women choose whoever comes out on top in the end. It's basic biology. Too bad that means we men have to sort out the islam and shitskin problem, which will probably cost us tons of bodies in the process.
Women should NEVER EVER again be allowed to participate in politics.

>Björkenblunder

kek

Is there anyway we can get hard evidence bots are responsible for upvotes?
>would love to prove who is behind that shit.

what if you translate that faggot?

>nobody translates it all

fuck you

You can't take me I'm jewish! ALL my grandparents died in the holocaust and the trauma from it is in my DNA

please don't forget about the 60 billion

based somali

People just woke up, saw the news article and went to the video to "help out"

OOHHHH ANOTHER SLIDE THREAD

NOBODY FUCKING CARES YOU MEDIA MATTERS , CORRECT THE RECORD, SHAREBLUE SHIT STICKS

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

NEW AUDIO TAPES PROVING SETH WAS THE LEAKER AND FUSION GPS WAS PAID BY DNC TO WORK WITH RUSSIA. DNC COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA

/thread

helping my norge bros

I'm sitting in a room

And they dont object to the lyrics? LOL
Fucking normies. I hope the guys all get cucked and an hero, and the women are left childless with a 1000 cock stare and regret their lives when they're 40

I hope you die irl

Kek

As someone who's a quarter black, I never thought I'd say this for the majority of my life, but fuck coal burners. Whenever I see a white woman with a black guy, I think of how much she's wasting her genetics. She could have potentially beautiful white children. In my case, I ended up looking pretty good, phenotypically; I have pale skin and blue eyes, and my only nigger-like feature is my wavy hair. My brother didn't fare so well, though. He literally looks like a black person with white skin (knappy hair, big lips, etc.) It's fucking wacky that we live in an age where people fetishize mixed children, when the majority of them just end up looking like pic related.

I always feel bad for mutts, you didnt deserve the hand that was dealt to you.

DAILY REMINDER THAT SKIN WORSHIP IS AGAINS THEACHING OF CHRIST

Id rather have mutts than full bloodied niggers in my country

That nigger looks like a monkey that was dressed up.

I'm not even norweigan but swedish and norweigan are pretty similiar, here is a rough translation of what she said in the facebook post.

"What I'm about to write will be tough, the love I have experienced the last day has been a lot, but the hate has been even more, all because I chose to be with a man with darker skin in the music video, I'm personally raised in northern Norway, my parents are white, I grew up with white people all around me, racism did not exist in my everyday life, but I was naive to think judgement based on race was not a thing."

to be fair she seems like an idiot even by normie standards

This.This so much.

Yeah, I hope that my dad had an epiphany and realized how much he'd fucked up when he saw his DNA test results and realized that he came from relatively pure stock. feelsbadman. It's not a huge deal, because I look white, but I feel bad for my brother. He's having a horrible identity crisis right now where he's trying to identify with blacks, but he may have to learn the hard way that they won't be so accepting of him.

What are you doing /pol?

I always wondered where the orcs came from in Warhammer 40K. Now I know.

>meek and complacent norwegians meets the absolute american forged under freedom and independence
This is too good

White women who fuck niggers are by far the most repulsive beings i have ever encountered. I hate them more than any niggers. These type of women should be deleted from the gene pool by any means necessary. If you ever see a coal burner, let her know how much of a filthy worthless cunt she is. It has more of an psychlogical effect if youre a good looking white male, it lets the filthy cunt know she's not welcome back and shes stuck with niggers for the rest of her worthless life.

How "white" are you? Are other people seeing you as white or black?
Asking for a friend and his black girlfriend

cucktians gonna cuck

This is what must be done to thots. Women will only stop doing something when they feel like they're social outcasts (for the most part). You have to bullycide them

what de fugg :dd

I stated in the post that I'm white-passing. If anything, I look vaguely Southern European (light skin that tans to an olive-ish color with blue eyes and wavy hair, and Euro facial features). Everyone in real life sees me as white and acts surprised when I bring up that I'm mixed. I had a nigger girl in middle school start screeching at me when I brought it up, because she didn't believe me, and thought that I was doing a similar thing that other white people do when they try to claim vague, distant Amerindian ancestry for minority social brownie points.

This, best tldr of the XX jew

fix: build mainstream media up from the ground

post this under her video

No attention for this girl.

Niggers should be purged. They truly are worthless subhumans dragging down humanity from greatness.

>You have to bullycide them
This,
Bully and disrespect the shit out of them, treat them like a piece of shit.

Plastic

>too many positive comments are being upvoted
Yeah problem is, when you downvote shit the count never changes.

(((youtube)))

Fpbp

KEK

Have you brought this up to your parents? Do they know how it makes you feel?

did someone say race mixing?

No, I would be disowned.

fpbp

Why is this deformed trashy midget the most popular blogger in Norway? Do girls really like this slutty pseudo-kardashian style there? It's disgusting, do they fail to appreciate their own beauty or do guys like that plastic cunts?

>not available in your country
Sorry nordbro. Can't help you.

That guy is definitely not somali though. He looks like he is from the opposite part of Africa. (south west... Possibly central african)

Do never accept any excuse by a bitch who chose to be jewed for fame.
These jews who promote this stuff want to destroy you, your families and everyone you love.
They will not stop until we all live in a dystopian future full of violence and cruelty.
Never forgive this. Either you are principled and there are lines that cannot be crossed or you are not and you'll watch by the sidelines how they destroy everything in our lives that is good and beautiful.

Please don't tell me the thing to the left used to look like the angel to the right.

No, it's just a random norwegian girl.

Her friend crying on a video reading the comments, top KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=C1vf9XAH8F4

beautiful

Then get disowned you fag. Your cuck father screwed you over on a personal whim, make sure he fucking knows it in case he's too thick to realize it himself.

you know what to do people

>Fetisha
They even have jiggaboo names in norway.

Fake tits and Rihanna tier tat
>nothing is lost here

Fat ugly ape trying to be white with that tacky kitsch hair and baboon nose ring.

2:48

>Women choose whoever comes out on top in the end.
Come on now. In the past men fought and the victor got the women. Whole peoples have been replaced that way, and women did not get a say in it.

That said, in general women should not have a say in politics. Nothing good has come of it.

It's joke you nord robot

holy kek

why is this turning me on

Eat shit, nigger.

Keep it up, don't stop until the point is made clear or else

>Shot
>and
>Left
KEK

If we dont talk about the issues then nothing will be done, i understand if your underage and dont wanna get kicked out but you have to establish yourself as a man and inform your parents on why you are disgusted by them. You dont need to be mean about it just let them know whats what.

Maybe when I'm older. They're paying for my college tuition. lol. And it's really not good to reveal your power level in such a blatant, autistic way. He's an old boomer liberal who's stuck in his ways.