Jesus Christ, our lord and savior

Jesus Christ, our lord and savior
Or
Donald Trump, a racist orange pig

Who do you choose, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

godsplanforall.com/free-online-book/part-ii/chapter-16-hebrew-and-greek-words-mistranslated-to-mean-hell/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I pick the one that isn't a commie jew.

How about Donald Trump, our contemporary lord and saviour
Jesus is with us, always. Trump is only here for a short while.

That isn't how it works retard

please cry for me cuck, I chose the "racist" one

render upon caesar

Christ

I knew Hillary had delusions of grandeur, but I had no idea how far they went.

This is America.
I am not forced to choose.

>Dolan
>we worship God (I never ask for forgiveness) and not the state
>THIS MURKA ME NO FORCE CHOOZ

Jesus, I like him very much but he no help me with curve ball.

Trump..fuck Jesus, seriously, Im tired of that faggot...

Kys. Look at your ID

Trash. Liking Trump being equated to hating Jesus is of course the low blow a faggot liberal would attempt.

Trump openly claims being Christian. OP is a giant faggot

He lies. Simple. He doesnt act like one AT ALL. The fucking frogger is not Christian. Far from it

Oh look, it's this fucking thread again. There's nothing more weaselly than using a religion you don't believe in and know nothing about to claim that your retarded political beliefs have validity

...More like Jesus Christ helps Donald Trump

>Trump openly claims being Christian

Every fucking asshole can do that, and this is why Jesus sucks so much.

Hell is for ever!

Ones fictional the other is real.
Live in a fantasy or live in reality.

Neither
For in this moment I am euphoric, enlightened not by the blessing of a fictional being or hollow promises of Chester Cheeto, but by my own intelligence

Heh, if christ is fiction why would hell be real when it isnt even referenced in the bible.

>This is the border wall
>They are both in the USA
>They live close enough to each other to justify signs right next to each other with no distance signifier

I choose both. I wish I were their neighbor

>lake of fire
>parable of the rich man and Lazarus
>weeping and gnashing of teeth

It's definitely mentioned in the NT, though not in the OT as far as I know

I heard some liberal cuck was talking about my chosen hero to save Christianity. Tell me my children who the cuck is so I may remove thy abomination.

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." Romans 13:1 "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities.

((()))
>(((Jesus)))

Hey Varg, watcha doing?

Easy choice, OP.

it it ever has applied to anything. ever. this would be it; Why not both??

Sage

>he doesn't know what "turn the other cheek" means

And if he's antichrist? Bible says will be Roman and Assyrian. His german town meets that criteria. Satan rules the air. Funny you ignore that quote to not pay taxes. God is not a god of chaos. Read book of Job again. Muh cyrus! You think this is a Godly state? Does babylon not fall? Does babylon not have rulers?

It's a mistranslation user
godsplanforall.com/free-online-book/part-ii/chapter-16-hebrew-and-greek-words-mistranslated-to-mean-hell/

It's even contradicted in genesis, god created the heavens and the earth. He never created hell.
What's more is any notion or concept of hell is a carry over from greek and Roman pagan beliefs of hades/Pluto and the underworld.

It's all fiction.

Jesus obviously. Trump has always been too liberal for my tastes.

He was fucking that prostitute magdolyn

Like your daddy fucked Eve eh? Retard

>german-American pro-white politician
>brown desert globalist jew

Hmm sure is a hard choice

KIKE! You stupid orange fake fucken zionist. Jewmpf gibs me salvation! This fucking board I swear

Read the Bible. Hell is mentioned over and over again. Even described.

I hope you're saging you fucking newfags, why is this shit on the first page
kys

Keep sweating bagel fucking hooknose

Neither.
I choose Kek.

Satan

Hell is for ever!

--->

>the jew accuses you of being a kike
>that flag
you will hang on the DOTR shlomo :^)
sage

>Trump is only here for a short while.

You havnt read the full prophecy have you.

You agreeing with me or mashing me in with them anachronistically due to my flag? My phone doesnt have enough battery to debate that. Just know youre wrong if that's what you meant as we were blessed and I'm not a grab ems sodomite nor a lies about molech whore. Worry about them. You were doing good posts though

Christ wasnt a jew. Your party created israel. Read what i say before you larp and project. You had a chance to not be a kike blown out by Christ. That they admitted fault for killing Him onto their kids. But you didnt

Thats nothing.

Look at mine.

Wait a sec I don't remember logging in to facebook. Either that or my aunt apparently posts on Sup Forums.

Lol XY is literally the male gender and it says homo yum. No wonder you understand prophecy

Incorrect. Hell is mentioned 31 times in the OT and 23 time sin the NT, for a total of hell being mentioned and described by either prophets or Jesus Himself a total of 54 times in the Bible.
The doctrine in the site you give a link to is totally erroneous.

Beautiful jewish aipacs; fake jews; and "fake news"

For ever!

Hell is for ever!

why not both?

Problem solved.

Literally REEEEE the post.

Correct, first century Christianity, as described in the New Testament, is the most anti-semetic writing ever. Jesus Himself warned us "beare the jews". John states they as a race are the anti-christ and the children of satan. That's a real fact.

I'll go with orange.

Read my posts! Im not denying Christ like they are! You fucking meme based on fuck all! Your views on my sign of covenant is biggest anti Biblical and Freudian and Platonic and fertility cult cover ups for serpent seed there is. Kind David was bi and killed a nephilim. Is he in hell? Probably not. Born eunuchs. Centurion. Ethiopian.
>he uses only leviticus and doesnt even follow it because he has no context nor understanding
Lots if based and blessed fags appeared in Bible and history. Most people are at least bi

was that chance voting for Hillary perhaps? :^)
also I'm not murican you bastard
stop sucking jewish cock and admit this is a retarded slide thread you faggot

Literally nothing you can do or say will either: a) get me to renounce Christ; or, b) get me to be a big fucking huge jew bastard like your cult leader

I choose to ignore

I choose to sage

I choose to report

Burn in the eternal flames of Hell, shill!

Why would a fucking queer be a Christian?

Secular idiot. Jim Jones mofo. You broke all the board rules there with your post
>supporting Gurmpf of all people over Christ and saying you'll burn for it, are preferable to Christ

Trump is real tho

I wouldn't give a fuck if you were praising Allah you prick, what bothers me is that you fail to admit this is a slide thread that some shill got shekels for making, Trump is not my cult leader either, you're talking out of your ass.
Prove me wrong faggot.
Kindly, kill yourself before you hang on the noose. :^)

Sinners need and liked Christ. He saves us all with his blood. Trump talks about shooting his supporters. Sheds it. And talks and behaves like an asshole. Saves fucking nobody. Destroys with pagan secretive chaos. Completely anti Biblical and I hate it. For what. To be cool in front of anonymous jerk asses

I'd burn in hell for eternity if it helped save my people.

The only slide is attacking Christ or supporting this Ronald McDonald troupe of pedos
Really fucked. Plenty of third party historical evidence of Christ. Zeitgeist kike

why are you even biting my ankle you sick fuck
choose the path of repentance
abandon slide threads

It wont. You placed your trust in the serpent from his story about it and the woman. He is the serpent. This is why his family's middle names were Christ and he said he was a carpenter too. Pisstapes. Grab em sodomy. Incest. Epstein. Putin. Tory smith. Steele. Pence. He's accomplished FUCK ALL. Sixty mile wall. Phone is dead now. Like your empty husk of a spirit

>repent to a guy who mocks disabled and thinks he's perfect
>buzzwords while stolen the real ones from the real redemptor

>15 posts by this ID
calm yourself shlomo, don't get triggered now :^)

Kikes hate Christ. Always have. Christ warned about their temple. Was His body. They killed Him. He rose. Temple gone. Will make a third for antichrist. Zion comes from God. They will be helped against Arabs. Third temple will be destroyed. Cant get to Father without Son. Kikes gon fucking kike. What you gon do about it fool? Go back to synagogue of satan