CIA Niggers

These things have been popping up on light poles all over Kansas City. What the fuck are they? Why are they spying on us?

Other urls found in this thread:

computerworld.com/article/3055998/networking/google-to-test-innovative-3-5ghz-wireless-in-kansas-city.html
kansascity.com/news/business/technology/article71782332.html
wherry.com/gadgets/ricochet/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could be anything. Maybe traffic-monitoring? Or fake GSM cells? Local free wifi? Why don't you take one down and have a look at it in your garage?

>136466216
Traffic density monitoring you nigger
How do you think they get those red traffic jam lines on google maps or Nigger Navigator or whatever you have in that shitty car you drive with the garbage bag taped over the shattered back window

I'm about to shoot one and see who shows up to repair it.

If it's secret, a private contractor would show up and you could try to break into his office to find out about his customers.

Looks like a radio repeater

Try increasing your iodine.

Yeah it has a radio dish on it.

Don't they're tamper resistant
They include a magnetron that will denature the vitreous humour in your eyes and cook it like a egg white

The fuck?!?

ughh.. Google maps track how fast devices are moving, that's how they "predict" traffic

Those are small cell nodes. They help give you better cell phone signal. My client does this all over the country. Once the 5G becomes more common you'll be happy they are there.

Oh that's nice.

>5g
lol why do fucks need so much goddamn bandwidth on cell connections?
I get by just fine at 3g speed

It's either that or traffic signal synchronization. How is the traffic in early morning/late night? It should prevent you from waiting at a red when no one is at the intersection.

I stream 1080p videos on my phone. Fuck off.

I really don't know. I agree with your statement; but the client pays the bills.

Besides, 5g/IoT can handle incredible amounts of data. This is more common in big/medium sized cities that have a demand for the data.

GPS real time monitoring of cell phone locations

You're full of shit, small cells don't look like that at all.

It was confirmed that the dox of Anon5 was a false flag. Spread it.

>IoT
when will this fucking meme die out already
your goddamn refridgerator does not need a computer in it

They make the lamp post a sentient killing machine. Takes advantage of existing chaos. Blink and you'll miss the ninja hammer blow it delivers to detected undesirables.

They come a in a variety of different configurations, though I've never seen anything like this before. I also suggested that it might be traffic signal synchronization, but I looked at the first pic and noticed it was on a street light. If it's on municipal infrastructure what else could it be?

IDK, small cells don't have dishes though.

Consumerism.
Niggers want a 4k display on their 5" phones so they can stream nigger stuff at 4k to jewtube.

Cell gps is augmented... "gps lite"

I can't even reliably discern 720 and 1080 on my phone

Instead of making threads here, for every stupid thing you can, try a search engine. Stupid faggot.
computerworld.com/article/3055998/networking/google-to-test-innovative-3-5ghz-wireless-in-kansas-city.html

(((((light poles))))))

You know what? I'm starting to think it might be some sort of light detector to dim/switch off lights when it's late at night to conserve energy. Kansas City was competing in the Smart City challenge- aiming to introduce technology and sustainability concepts to get federal grants.

i'd say it's more "GPS Plus". It uses regular GPS combined with Cell towers.

Try taking a microwave oven apart and you'll find out the hard way
you can sometimes get the vitreous humour replaced surgically but it requires hollowing out your eyeball and putting a silicone breast implant inside it, your vision may not be so good once the surgery is complete assuming they don't accidentally pull off your retina while removing the hardboiled egg you used to see with

Its most likely more things put together,like tell the public its for traffic monitoring,but its coupled with local spying,pay to play info gathering,radiation detection.

Palantir pre-crime technology

They do if there's no fiber at the site. This is some sort of repeater, perhaps for traffic signals as another fag said

a nigger I know has a smartphone enabled washer-dryer, he can open an app and check whether his underwear are dry yet

It's Google:
kansascity.com/news/business/technology/article71782332.html

Smart thinking actually

Nah, that's the little nub on top of the light.

That makes sense. I have fiber near there.

Blatant and obvious consumerism makes me vomit.Display eats the biggest percentage of your phones battery,so lets put a 4k screen in your phone and make sure you have to rechage twice a day.
Meanwhile technology that would be useful when you just want a phone,like e-ink displays are nowhere to be find.

Smash/Steal it for a giggle and see if you get v& then report back, if you dont then its nothing fancy and we dont have to worry, Godspeed user

Nigger are you taking apart microwaves with them on?

Presumably OP would pull the cable before fucking with electrical equipment

Backlight uses most of the power, switching pixels on and off doesn't really take much so high screen resolution doesn't affect battery life assuming the screen size and surface brightness is the same

this

I'm on 9th and Broadway hanging off of a big building on a swing stage.

An engineer from google or Kansas City Public works would fix it.

Or maybe the city is just fucking tired of niggers mowing down people and runing red lights while on the way to the grand opening of KFC

Lightbulb moment

If you've nothing to hide you've nothing to fear. Now pick up the can, citizen.

Yeah, it's a police radio repeater. It helps their radio coverage for communicating with one another.

Plate readers. They're all over NYC, that's why the crimes are so much harder to get away with now if someone actually puts the effort to find you.

>higher screen resolution doesnt affect battery life
Yeah,that sounds like logic that 4 times the pixels dont eat more energy to light,move and calculate pixels.

The whole point of taking a microwave oven apart is to get at the magnetron which with a suitable waveguide is a fantastic directed energy weapon capable of beaming 1000 watts of destructive power wherever you aim it.
The only drawback is that you invariably cook your own eyes out of your head

Sort of... common gps is of very low positional quality (cell phone, car nav, hand held, etc... ) common gps needs to be augmented to make it even remotely usable. "Real time" mentioned in earlier post is a joke unless you have anything less than a $20,000 gps. Common gps is smoke and mirrors

>(((5Ghz)))

Ricochet wireless internet transmitter. It's a series of radio transmitters that connect customers to the internet through wireless routers, these transmitters are also the "line" to the internet source, they don't connect directly, but rely on a conventional land line hub as a start point.

wherry.com/gadgets/ricochet/index.html

Seems especially vulnerable as far as comms infrastructure goes. Nefarious purposes not withstanding.

The transformer is neat too.

Well Google = CIA niggers, so not much difference.

>light
yes remember what I said about the backlight being the main power drain?
Turn your screen brightness to max and watch your battery counter, then turn it to minimum with auto brightness off and watch your battery gauge. Alternately just feel how much heat your phone puts out when backlight is maxed out.
If you're playing PepsiCo Presents Chester Cheeta in Chester's Cub Yiffing Adventure in full stereoscopic 3D with anisotropic filtering turned on then yes the extra pixels will eat more power because of the GPU driving them. But rendering and displaying web pages isn't going to cause a huge power drain due to your video subsystem and the LCD drive circuitry, unless you're browsing Sup Forums with Hiro's new and improved video ads at the top and bottom of every thread

true

SLEEP... SLEEP... SLEEP...

I think I may have found my new nightlight

supposedly the flyback transformer in a CRT has a residual charge of something like 30,000 volts even when unplugged so poking around with a screwdriver can have fun results.
I really do miss CRTs

>light
I mean the pixel lighting,not backlight,you know.Be my guest,argue that lighting 4 times more pixels combined with the 4 times more calculating needed is not going to affect your battery life considerably.

To make this assertation we would need to know how much power is consumed by the video controller subsystem and the switching circuitry for the pixels, and if the power consumption of a pixel switching circuit 1/4 the size is any less than the larger pixel.
If X is the power drain for a 1920x1080 display and 4X is the power consumption of a 4K screen in a similar device, we might expect to see shorter battery life, but if the backlight consumption is 800X and the wifi and gps chips are 100X each, the difference is not so significant. But I don't think phone makers release this kind of info.

That's so redonk.
The current of the microwave transformer is high enough to make into an arc welder and power an arc furnace. Scrap is so boss.

How is this Nip so based?

I do everything on my phones lte