flat earthers think g*d painted this sky. Lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2045559
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>posts pic proving the earth is flat
>insults flat earthers
u wot?

Who do you think painted it?

If I stand at the top of the eiffel tower, why can't I see the alps?
There isn't any mountains in the way, so I should be able to see them

There's no point interacting with flat-earthers.

They do not test their own theories, they do not do experiments of their own. If they did, they'd quickly realize that earthquakes and LEO HAM radio repeaters on satellites destroy their world-view in minutes. You can literally calculate the orbital trajectory of the ISS and track it with a goddamn YAGI as it floats across the sky.

In short, they have no enthusiasm to test out their own theories and thus have nothing to offer.

also sage

even the ancient greeks knew better
They wanted to know the truth as to why the sail of a ship appeared first in the horison
So they conducted a large scale test, and calculated the earths diameter to a very close number of what it really is
They didn't have any computers or calculators, they did it in their heads and on what papers they had

Eratosthenes was one hell of a man

changes in elevation

can you test the "theory" that the sun is millions of miles away? the earth being round has never been verified. and don't bother posting obvious CGI "blue marble" pictures.

I think that God paints kittens - their spots are actually coded massages from beyond. Or, maybe, aborted children paint kittens...

>changes in elevation
Care to elaborate on that?

>the earth being round has never been verified
problem is that it has been verified many times
It should be common knowledge that the earth is infact a sphere, and not a fucking flat pankake
What is it that makes us stay on the ground if the earth is flat?

Have you conducted the experiment, described in your picture?

no, because I'm 18 and not a scientist with a large budget
Do you have any proof that the earth is flat?
Other than "hurr durr" arguments?

> no
That`s what I thought.

> I'm 18
So you are like 18 years into adulthood considering the ancient greek standards. You know, they all knew, earth is round. According to science.

You must be so fucking dumb and backwards.

Still haven't seen any flat earthers in real life.

no you are the one that is fucking backwards thinking the earth is flat

Tell me, if I stand ontop of a tower that reaches 500m into the sky at the border of England
Why can't I see the alps?
even if I'm using a telescope?

Oh, wait the earth isn't flat

Im pretty sure you are just a troll at this point. Honestly theres so much proof and verification that the earth is round along with the sun, moon, and every other planet in the solar system that there is no possible way you actually believe that the earth, and therefore every other planet, moon, stars, and sun are also flat.

if you go to the southern hemisphere the moon is upside down from the north. Thats proof enough on its own merit. Theres not even an argument for that. on top of the fact that if the earth is flat then every other planet should also be along with the sun and moon like i already said. So fuck off. Honestly.

>you can see infinite distance
>atmospheric conditions do not limit your eyesight
>what is perspective

wew

Because they don't actually exist. They're shills to discredit all (((conspiracies))). The beauty of it is that those threads keep the shills busy and the "people" who feel the need to show off their intellect, and tell them how wrong they are, are always plebbitors.
It's absolute pottery.

Lunar Eclipse

>Flat earthers BTFO

>reaching a conclusion based on false supposition (sun being gorillion miles away) does not make it verified

density
go take a deep in a swimming pool, then in a baltic sea and then in dead sea
tell me why gravity affects your body differently based on the density of liquid you are in
how can gravity be so relative if it's holding the universe together?

everyone chill the fuck out!
WE GOT HASAN THE SCIENCE GUY HERE!

tell us Hasan, what is your Quran telling us? teach us your way

he doesnt have to
picture related debunks the 'smoking gun' of round earth

>telescope can't increase the distance that you can see from and you can't see infinite far
how is it so hard for globular earth theorists to accept this fact

>there is so much proof of globe earth, i can't even name one, that's how much of proof there is

it's the proof that people from 2 different points see object from 2 different angles

planets don't exist

he can fuck off but earth will forever remain flat, have a nice day

JUSTIN BIEBER SPEAKS OUT!
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2045559

Pindar
Penis of The Dragon
Rothschild
The Seal Of Solomon

These are the keys to the Kingdom

god, lol