Why does Colbert rape Trump so relentlessly?

Why does Colbert rape Trump so relentlessly?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/05/11/stephen-colbert-gleefully-responds-to-president-trump-calling-him-a-no-talent-guy/?utm_term=.e69b978b24af
archive.is/cIlFg
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proselytize
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because propaganda

The jewish media and the lying press will never stop, until they push too hard. They will one day find themselves in the streets on their knees with their hands behind their backs and a gun to their heads.

Ratings
/Thread

So Colbert is just in it for $ and doesn't actually believe it?

>The jewish media
Opinion discarded.

>(((discarded)))

>Rape
Think of it more like flinging eggs at a tank. I don't think Trump cares

I don't think you know Trump.

I dont use Twitter, did he ever bring up Colbert?

Autism and desprite to revive a failing job any other county he would be jailed and he fucking knows it

Damn Jew

>The jewish media
>Opinion discarded.
We know you dont want to know the truth.

Once that I know of. washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/05/11/stephen-colbert-gleefully-responds-to-president-trump-calling-him-a-no-talent-guy/?utm_term=.e69b978b24af

Stephen Colbert his cuckery is on the same level as that of Trevor Noah. I hope they lose their jobs.

What if we archive
archive.is/cIlFg

>Damn Jew
So Colbert is a jew?

Sweet meme.

Because trump is an idiot, of course. Americans, no matter what political views they have, are delusional.

Stay sheltered, moron.

Just like Amy schumer, he only has one joke...
And it was funny, once.

Didn't we almost make Colbert kill himself?
We should try harder this time

Because without Trump, his show would have nothing.

God bless you nordbro.

Ratings.

>not recycling

You can change your flag back leaf

Unbelievable right? It's almost like celebrities aren't all a bunch of greedy selfish bastards.

But the CEOs those are the ones who should share more!

Don't know what I expected but the Colbert haters/racists in this thread are sad.

>its a /onemanspam/ thread

Pathetic. Just confirms Trump is winning and shills need to defend big money & big media.

Colbert posts on Sup Forums now!

OP is either Colbert, a faggot or both

>Trump is winning
How though?

Without Trump, everyone would realize that Colbert isn't funny anymore after "Colbert Report" ended.

Yep. Exactly.

Humor is a subjective thing. You a Trump fan btw?

You need to understand the Colbert, like all leftists, has an extremely tiny dick. Trump, however, has an enormous white cock and this makes libtards like Colbert furious with jealousy.

Will literally never happen because no one has the balls to do it

>You need to understand the Colbert, like all leftists, has an extremely tiny dick.
Kind of a sweeping generalization don't you think?

Colbert, and the entire left-wing media apparatus, have not "raped" anybody, they literally launched the largest concerted assault on ANY political figure in history since Adolf Hitler.

They still lost. Not only did they lose, they lost badly. Everything you see now is just a determined but futile attempt to recoup their humiliating losses since November. As recent elections have shown, it isn't working. Entire states are flipping Red.

The time of the Left is over. It just isn't funny anymore.

Making fun of Trump is the only thing he has going for him. He never talks or jokes about anything else. You don't have to be a Trump fan to see that Colbert is stale and past his prime.

Once Trump is gone, people will see that Colbert is washed up and unfunny.

Nordbro strikes again. Someone call the ambulance

I want to punch that pedo loving cunt so hard, he will have to do his show from a hospital bed.

Thank you! Trump saved this asshole's career. He was close to getting canned before Trump got elected. This is his gravy train.

> colbert rapes trump
> rape.
> rape is an expression of power and dominance
> colbert is a powerless unfunny would-be comedian with zero credibility outside the millennial hugbox
> bitter irrelevant dwarf angrily shouts at passing cars while President Trump Makes America Great Again

colberts shrill plaintive wails are not "raping" anything.
the best he can manage is to defile our sense of decency and lower the level of discourse.

InB4 "drumpf R lowering discourse not lil stevie blunder!!"
stevie is the one getting assblasted and shrieking obscenities on network TV.

1: This is the most powerful the Republican Party has been since the 1920s

2: Deportations are up

3: The wall is being built

4: We've defeated the Democrats' deep, pathological desire to feast on Syrian child blood.

The only issue upon which there has been serious pushback has been Healthcare, which is going to cost the Democrats everything in 2018 when people remember that the reason they still have a shitty system is that someone voted to prevent its repeal. The people wanted reform, the Democrats (and some Republicans) refused to even talk about it meaningfully.

And when you look at the numbers, you will quickly see that however high Trump's disapproval ratings are, the DNC's are far, faaaaar worse. That means 2018 goes poorly. Very poorly.

Hell right now we're already at Constitutional Convention levels of state legislatures. This is only possible because of Trump.

We'll naturally progress to that point eventually. Liberals wouldn't have it any other way. The victim narrative they could reap from public executions would be beyond measure.

Why does colbart rape kids?

Sage

>I want to punch that pedo loving cunt so hard, he will have to do his show from a hospital bed.
Afraid to ask but what are you talking about?

>Why does colbart rape kids?
First time I've heard this. What are you talking about?

This is my favorite Colbert.

This.

Sounds like a conspiracy. You got a theory?

Insert Alex Jones rant video

btw I agree with you 100%

Thanks Ahmed

It's like he has a vendetta against him

Better question is why are blatant bait threads allowed to exist? This could have been a legitimate discussion on why Colbert or the media constantly have segments about Trump or negative segments about Trump, but he purposely worded the OP to bait. This is basically SOP these days because newfaggots don't actually want to have discussions, but make Sup Forums-tier threads because they're too fucking stupid to know what board to post shit on and the mods wanted to turn the politics board into Sup Forums 2.0 anyway.

You'd know if you hadn't been living under a rock for the last 1.5 years.

Or you could just answer my question.

You a Trump fan btw?

Because the fucking KIKES that pay him want him to.

Why won't Colbert just run for president already.

If he tried trump would eat his ass and send him home crying on live tv during the first debate 100% guarantee

You a Trump fan btw?

>discarding truth
Opinion discarded.

Okay, most of the posters in this thread are idiots, but history is being written every day and Trump voters, supporters, apologists are on the wrong side. Something to think about.

Show us your real flag and then we'll answer your questions, shill.

Another Colbert zombie who thinks he's edgy or cutting.
How often do you watch to get that feeling of superiority?
How quickly does it go away when you talk to someone out of the echo chamber?

I don't know what you mean by real flag.

this he probaly believes it too, it's easyer to think that wa. I think it's called professional deformation

Colbert will only realize he was wrong on his deathbed his wife having left him years ago and his son having OD'd on whatever is fashionable a weak before his passing

Your geographic location.
It's the thing you choose to change and then pretended not know about.

Lurk more

He is almost guaranteed to be in the pedo cabal

Holy projection, Batman.

I'm Canadian. What in hell does that have to do with anything?

So, to clear up a few things for you morons:

1. Judaism isn't the best religion — that would probably be Buddhism —but it's certainly much better than Christianity or Islam.

2. Jews don't proselytize, which is probably what OP was thinking of when they said people can't convert. I'm aware that most of you neanderthals probably don't know what 'proselytize' means, 'cause you're too busy not getting laid to pick up a dictionary, so here's a link.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proselytize

A leaf, what a surprise.

Because he's a shill, and will do whatever he is told to keep his 7 figure a tear salary.

Podesta pizza party

user, your words will be in my prayers this evening.

I don't buy it.

Colbert seems unhinged. I think Trump has legit caused the dude to loose his mind.

trump saying "you're right" to colbert saying "who is this steven?" is what kicked it into gear. watch trump's appearance on his show. colbert is another crushed ego along trump's path to godhood.

Whinny babbies are easy targets.

>TV show tries to make money by being as appealing as possible therefore getting higher ratings and views.
Congrats, you figured out capitalism...

>I need an excuse to ignore his points

>I know, i'll make fun of his country!

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

He follows orders, and is probably a pedo.

It is true Colbert whines A LOT.

I love how all the late night comedians used to rip on Obama nonstop during his presidency. So many memorable jokes.

What does my nationality have to do with anything?

can confirm leftists are like this- my uncle, grandfather, other uncle, aunt, and other aunt would agree with and said something similar to this tweet irl when i was visiting. pretty sad

I don't know what a Colbert is.

he's so obviously controlled by some group