Lauren Southern

Why does she get all the hate? She's jewish but she makes some decent content.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/886304928293146627
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/mmcup-INt-qak46dte96Zg/
youtu.be/P2POQxUqKq8?t=54m44s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the ideology may differ but she and other talking heads are just as annoying as all the ones on the left.

Attention whores, all of them.

>shes jewish
but she isnt you dumb cunts. She is just a dumb slut that joined our cause.

If you call her a Jew then you are a shill and I will come for you first when the white ethnostate is declared. Cucks and traitors die first.

>some decent content
That's why.
ShareBlue is still active.

It was confirmed that the dox of Anon5 was a false flag.

She preys on conservacuck weaklings like you for profit. It's sad to watch

>She's jewish
no proofs of this other than an unsourced leap of logic

>caring what women do politically

If she were truly "red pilled" as she likes to claim, she'd realize that it's time for her to take herself off the market and start making moves to have kids. It's seriously hypocritical of her (and 99% of right-wing female e-celebs) to talk about traditionalism and gender realities while they operate as determined career women. They advocate one mode of being for other women but not for themselves. Lauren Southern knows that her entire fame is set up around being one of a few women. The fewer right-wing female e-celebs there are, the more her stock goes up. Emily Youcis does the same shit. They talk about white sharia and how women belong in the home but spend 90% of their day low-key flirting with men on social media.

If the left wing were subversive and revolutionary right now, she'd be making videos about how punished trannies are and obsessively posting selfies in Marxist clothing.

Can we please stop having threads about this cunt?

>ALWAYS IGNORE WOMEN WHO TALK ABOUT POLITICS IN A PUBLIC SPHERE

ECELEB SLIDE THREAD

DO NOT RESPOND

ECHO CHARLEY BETA GAMMA

>she's Jewish

Found the problem

refute this

She's not Jewish though. You're another disinfo shill who should kill himself.
Pic related.

You're a disinfo shill if you're on an active campaign to prove Lauren isn't jewish. Fuck off kike.

Dumb bitch is rude as fuck,
One time I saw her at a grocery store in Los Angeles. I told her how cool it was to finally meet her, was a big fan at the time, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of Mary Kay foundation and make-up in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “I'm filming my podcast and I need the ad placement and revenue,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

because faggots like you make 900000+ of these fucking threads a day

>my (non-Jewish) family had to flee Denmark because of Germany, ergo I assume that Jewish families underwent similar or worse tribulations

>Being obsessed with retarded whore because she's a woman
You played yourself, beta cuck.

>scared to death
>of LAUREN FUCKING SOUTHERN

She's a kike
I don't care at all for her
She's also a race mixer

saw her on valentines day, she was at a toronto maple leafs game with some white guy, she looked like a total fuckwit

saged

>Lauren
>Molyneux
>Milo
>Shapiro
>Tara McCarthy

Are Jews, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

Pro-tip: if a girl posts pictures of herself like this on social media, she'll be a shit wife. She's a whore. Selfie culture has been the greatest invention since tattoos in determining which women you should stay away from. Lauren Southern posts selfies all day every day. Never ever make the mistake of dating a girl like this. They have no modesty, which is at least in the top 5 most desirable traits in a woman you're looking to be with for any length of time.

HAHA YES WHY DO THE HATERS MAKE SURE TO KEEP A THREAD ABOUT HER IN THE CATALOG AT ALL TIMES? HMMMM IT MAKES YOU THINK. MARKETING? HAHAHA NO IT'S NOT MARKETING WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MARKETING LAUREN SOUTHERN IS IMPORTANT STFU AND GO WATCH HER VIDEOS GOY

You're the one who made the thread you imbecile. Who is the one on a campaign?

Why are you this afraid of a 22 year old girl anyway? Why are you hellbent on trying to character assassinate her more than anyone else on the right-wing?

You know how I know these e-celebs and kekistan retards have /leftypol/,shareblue and the antifa faggots nervous and scared?

By the sheer number of smear threads they start every single day 100X a day

she's not jewish (as far as im aware). but she's just like all the other civic nationalists: she'll complain about mass immigration, and state that whites should stay a majority in their countries, but she's ok with living around niggers/shitskins so long as they come in at a slower rate. she also NEVER addresses the JQ - instead she worked for kikes and still collaborates with kikes.
you do realize that she's also dated/fucked shitskins in the past and that she's already stated that she has no preference for color when it comes to dating/marrying? you're a fucking cuck, a nu/pol/ faggot, for shilling such a degtenerate.

look how based she is, embracing shitskins and being a civic nationalist traitor:
>If there were tons of ppl coming here waving the French flag, denouncing Islamic extremism & assimilating totally no one would have issues.
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/886304928293146627

>all this leftypol shilling
Jesus. Aren't you kids in class or something? It's in the middle of the fuckin morning, don't you have some place to be?

Anyway, OP. She gets hate because women joining a movement is the societal acceptance that a counterculture has formed, and will inevitably usurp the powers that be. They're terrified because the culture that is forming is one that bases its foundation in diametric opposition to filthy Semitic sorcery. You'll see people swap to coalburner before the thread is out, the new thing never lasts long. Without fail, they blow their load early and by the halfway point in the thread it's usually 100% pro Lauren, pro outreach, because we actually want to win thid culture war, not autistically screech all the way to the firing line.

Lauren is not jewish at all and Tara would not be Jewish under the Nuremberg laws.

>jewish
What? Wasn't she some sort of Spanish/Danish mix?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/mmcup-INt-qak46dte96Zg/

>posts the exact same shill picture with the same text and thinks people won't notice if he changes the filename

God, you're retarded.

Seems to be alot of Lauren threads popping up since she lost a major source of income. I'm sure it's just a coincidence

Yes. Mostly North-Western European (North Germans/Danes are not that genetically dissimilar)

>a kosher nationalist
really makes you think.

hey! it's you again... what a surprise!

Talking at the camera is not content.

Stop supporting this ego driven "industry" of vloggers.

Because she is boring and her normie-tier videos get marketed here. Every day there's a thread about this leaf at bump limit.

I think I'll go donate to her right now.

Sephardi jew

>mfw i know lauren makes most of these threads herself

why are you in literally every single lauren thread shilling for her? she isn't going to fuck you.

Awww, I'm so sorry you can't spread your communist disinformation packets in peace. Must be hard for you.

Why do you actively shill against people who act as stepping stones to your ideology. Not everyone is so fantastically broken that all it takes is a little semi satirical racism to lube up the redpills.

>woman leading feminist lifestyle
>anti-communist

>she's jewish
0/10 bait, 0.02c deposited to your account

Sage

Calling Lauren Southern a feminist is like calling Sargoy of Cuckkad a nazi.

Hey look it's the hourly Lauren Southern shill thread fucking saged and kys no matter how many times you post this i won't go to her jewtube page to give you that sweet ad revenue you cunt

You realize that there's been a reason no white culture EVER has advocated women in any way leading any sort of political movement, right? Funny how men have never bent over backwards to make sure women are properly coddled in the political arena, and as soon as both sides start doing that, shit completely falls apart. That's weird, huh?

If you're honestly one of those faggots who thinks we need publicly active women to "bring people into the movement," you need to take a break from jerking yourself silly over Lauren's videos.

>jew with fake blonde hair to look white
yes

>makes some decent content
fuck no

Because it's (((Lauren))) with a proxy

>Why does she get all the hate?

guys that have been putting out anonymous articles and podcasts for years are somehow angry that a public female figure quickly became more popular despite her unoriginal opinions
as much as they complain about her asking for donations, the truth is that they resent her for getting paid and them not

>no kids
>no visible boyfriend/husband
>ran for office
>set herself up as political leader
>dresses like a slut

>leading
You're so intimidated by a 20 year old girl you think she's trying to lead by highlighting issues that face your race? And you think we're the betas? Sounds like someone has been having the crowd do their thinking for them.

all the "hate" come from leftpol shill who infiltrate here.
it's all psycological operation

No one is advocating for Lauren or women in general to become a political leaders, including Lauren herself.

youtu.be/P2POQxUqKq8?t=54m44s

>I don't want the statistically dumber sex running everything

- Lauren Southern

The sheer amount of larping faggots who try to 'slander' her by claiming she's Jewish, coalburner, etc. is just flat out fucking bizarre. It's entirely baseless as well.

I know that often times it's probably the same person posting it multiple times, but I'm sure there's still several of you. And I must ask you people... what the fuck do you think you're ever going to accomplish with right-wing politics if you're constantly bitching like a child at every person who's 'on your side'? Some of you even claim Molyneux is a "jew" as well. Seriously fuck off.

he gets paid to advertise and defend lauren. pic related.

Isn't your argument that Lauren is just a shekel-grabbing attention whore? Why would she use her precious shekels to have some Finn on a 24/7 payroll just to defend her against communists on the internet?

You're so cucked that you think a 20 year old girl (being a bit kind to her here, aren't you?) has anything of any insight or value to offer on any subject except best selfie angles, best make-up brands, and best ways to get max social media followers?

> Why does she get all the hate?

What skills does she have in real life?
What exactly can she do?

She puts on tons of makeup and regurgitates memes in a cringy way, makes money through donations by virgin beta keyboard warriors.

> if you criticize people you are shareblue

just fuck off you virgin faggot, you probably don't even have a job.

>he gets paid to do it

>Shes jewish
Lefty/pol/ shills pls go

she's a le stepping stone to white nationalism even though there is literally zero Z E R O proof or evidence of this and if you think differently you're a lefty/pol/ communist shill apparently

>He does it for free

True Sup Forums respects you Finnbro. Your work combating shills doesn't go unnoticed.

Criticizing people doesn't make one Shareblue. Behavior like this does:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/

Sex sells, yeah. Like I said prior, women joining a movement means it has public credibility. You're not just doing this for the memes, are you user? SURELY YOU ACTUALLY WANTED TO TAKE THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD, user? How many subs do YOU have? How many people are YOU converting for the cause?

Cri more bitch nigga, Lauren is /ourgirl/ because we know she's a force multiplier who's willing to say the hard shit when she can. She doesn't need your support, anyway. She's helping stop migrant boats just fine without your ass.

> pic

> what we will ever do without shopping malls and move drive ins

you are a virgin beta. i would put money on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

thread

>decent content
more like awful uninspired meaningless alt right buzzword infused crap videos to milk virgin edgy insecure losers

The alt-lite is toothless. They're going nowhere. All of them could disappear, our fake blonde included, and nothing would change. Civic nationalism is a joke. Female suffrage is a joke. Molymeme, Southern, and McInness dip their toes into real change every so often, but there is nothing at all brave or interesting in being anti-tranny. Despite what the media says, 99.9% of Americans think that a man with a penis can't be a woman.

pic related, it's the bravest, most subversive thing Lauren Southern could do but she won't because her fame rests on looking sexually available

SAGE

people make make more money (especially in the long run) if their (degenerate) image is defended. now for being this stupid, and this pathetic, this will be your last (you), dumb ass.

>actual divide/conquer shill makes a thread

Ah, the daily Lauren Southern thread. Don't forget to make another right after this one.

"Rules for thee but not for me"

Because faggots like you don't stop spamming her and literally begging for money for that kike.

I could care a less. She's a blonde girl with lots of makeup. Tells me enough about her.

Let that bitch come to my city, i'll approach her.

>22 years old
>no kids

no one in the US except nigs and fundamentalists deliberately have kids before 22 anymore

>Why does she get all the hate?
>She's jewish but she makes some decent content.
WHY. WON'T. YOU. FUCKING. LEARN. ALREADY!?

>her fame rests on looking sexually available

Except she announced she is in a relationship. She is only 22 and already talking about dropping politics when she has kids. Got any more concern trolling bullshit?

this isn't the first one today, but there will be a new one

The best part was when OP changed their flag as if it did anything.

Women joining a movement in any public way means that the movement is dead. Once you let them steer, it's over. Once you start treating them as intellectual and philosophical equals, you're done. That's historically true on all levels.

We don't need to follow kiked strategies like "sex sells." I actually want shit to change. I don't want this culture with just a little bit of PC talk stripped away. That's what it sounds like you're advocating.

Not everyone needs to be a public figure. I have a great job, recently got married, trying for our first baby. Stop falling for fame culture. Being famous doesn't make you better than other people. We aren't all that desperate for attention.

This exactly. Best summary of this e-celeb I've ever seen.

freemasonry is judaisam for goyim -dubay

> she's a le stepping stone to white nationalism

White nationalism is a liberal spearhead campaign.
It's a divide and conquer strategy.

It's not working either. Most people just troll racist memes. It's fun to do so.
There is no difference between 100 unskilled whites and 100 unskilled mexicans...

The working class dominates. I can charge your ugly ass mother $1000 to change the catalytic converter on her car because she is a dumb unskilled cunt.

Bernie will never be president.

;)