How does one avoid becoming like this?

How does one avoid becoming like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

git gud

- don't have several personality disorders.
- don't act like a little bitch
- have social skills

also:
>basically I look like a Chad now
lol no

try psychoactive drugs

>How does one avoid becoming like this?
Suicide

I used to have a similar outlook problem as the guy in OPs pic. The real trick is to acknowledge and celebrate the accomplishment of your goals rather than instantly moving on to the next one. If you don't you feel like you've still accomplished nothing.

That's not a good idea for somebody who's been told they're at high risk for schizophrenia.

dont be a stupid little pussy, nobody got anywhere in life that way. take a risk and be a man or suffer a lifelong childhood.

think again bub

But he can find someone. He could scoop up a miserable 30 something before she either kills herself or becomes a cat lady. She's obviously ridden the cock carousel but it's the best he can do. Either that or [spoiler]turn gay[/spoiler]

Quit masturbating and playing video games while you still can.

He's just going to have a bad trip and come out more fucked up than he went in.

Well, if you want to avoid being like this, you get out and socialize. Get non spurglord hobby.

I'm on this path right now it fucking sucks man...
Every day I ironically contemplate suicide ...

Embrace it and become some kind of creative genius?

Do you honestly think normies create great works of art, discover mathematical principals, or research insights about the reality we live in? They just sit and enjoy the ride, going with the flow. They are barely alive.

If you can't tell this is a psyop LARP then you might as well KYS.

Get a decent paying job

I'm a fat slob but still get laid every now and then. Just hook up a slag from Tinder and put on some expensive looking clothes and cater them a bit. Just don't forget to block all communication afterwards unless you want them to bawl at you whenever their bank account starts running dry.

>I keep my dick/balls/ass trimmed

just be cocky and even arrogant around women, believe me, If you're nice they'll friendzone you
you can even insult them a little, it's better than trying to fit her expectations

Stop playing videogames, obviously. The problem is literally idenitfied in the beggining of his post.

>trying drugs with no history of predisposition to mental illness or addiction

maybe, with the right attitude and approach

>trying drugs when you've been diagnosed with a mental illness similar to schizophrenia

my friend found out he had schizophrenia after he did too many shrooms, had to be sectioned, and during which time he tried to escape twice and wrote his name on the wall with his own feces. Don't be that guy. As a recovering xanax and oxy addict I'd advise you to steer well clear of anything heavier than a little weed to be honest, and if you've got mental issues even that's dicey

I'm a man cave troll and I hit pussy like deer on the roadway, just be confident, make her laugh, don't be scared to grab her and get her closer to you.

she's like you, stop thinking they're aliens. she wanna cuddle and watch attack on titan just as much as you want, so go out there, buy her some vino and invite her over your place.

i could see this being myself. im conventionally attractive, lift, and go to college. but my mother died when i was younger and left me with crippling social and emotional issues. its torture because ill feel that there is a mutual attraction between women and i sometimes, but i dont know how to take it any further so im always looking for a way out.

Holy shit is that for leg press? You don't need to be a bodybuilder heavyweight lifter to do 4 plates...

>make her laugh,
FUCKING NORMIE DETECTED
GTFO with that kind of advice, you are talking to a fucking ROBOT!

>How do I avoid waiting until I'm 30 to get my life in order?

by not waiting until you're 30 to get your life in order

but you have no choice, you need to make her life precisely because you want to show her you're not a robot, you can make her feel things. The first laugh breaks the real ice, after that, you can say pretty much anything you want.

>make her life
make her laugh, fucking auto corrector

don't be delusional and have a job. Most "self-improvement" stuff is meme shit. It's like being into "language learning" as a hobby, rather than actually devoting yourself to a language and learning it to fluency

but seriously how the fuck is socializing and picking up women difficult for you shits?

please don't be autistophobic

You don't go to a psychologist who fills your head with lies. Psychologists are like dentists, most are the most miserable irresponsible terrible people, they got into psychology to spread their mental illness and misery. Don't let someone else fill you with limiting beliefs, there is nothing wrong with that guy if he was able to improve his life that much. Anyone that can go from zero to hero like that will have plenty of good women wanting to be with them. Stop asking other people whats wrong with you...

He took his self-improvement to a superficial level and never defined what he wanted in life.

Getting fit and fixing some of your obvious bad habits is a fine place to start, but that alone won't give you a fulfilling life.

>make her laugh
>easy option

no, it's not. it's hard, it requires an effort, and to achieve that you need to practice your social skills a little. There is plenty of cute dorky girls around, don't aim for the blonde thot you see on tinder, of course, you're not gonna be able to relate to her and get her.

common grounds and assessment are the keys for you to get some poon.

Fake it till you make it brehs.

Do what works for others and never let your beta side show.

Also drop subtle thought provoking redpills now and again.

>common grounds
that's the real trick, isn't it?
it's the """signal""" thing, that robots just don't fucking pick up

Realize that getting with a woman is not going to make you instantly happy and complete.
Realize that treating pussy as some magical cure-all is ultimately self-destructive.

Take it from someone who just ended a long term relationship. Just having a woman be with you isn't the solution to happiness.

>i can't find a partner because of my autism

unless you are THIS (youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE) autistic, this is bullshit.
if you are physically attractive you will find one as long as you interact/meet females. personality does not matter most of the time.

>watch attack on titan
I hope there's a terminal cancer diagnosis sometime in your future.

It's tricky because each girl has their own signal, but don't worry though. you'll soon find out there mostly archetype of girls with similar personalities and likes.

But the most important things is /your/ signals. You need to subconsciously tell her that you're attracted to her, in a very subtle way. A quick look at her lips while she talks, touching her shoulders, arms if you're a trooper than risk the hips a little. you will feel it if she's there with you yet.

If not then do not despair, move onto the next target.

you will have to make sacrifices and do things you don't really like to make her happy but if you're unable to be rational enough to put your autisimo away for just one evening then it's your problem.

> you get out and socialize
How do you do that?

If you watch anime at all then you're a nigger.

>why can't I get laid :(