Antifa trying to get a guy fired over tattoo part 3

Previous thread full of resources
It has been found out that he apparently lives with his parents (what a suprise) in oakland despite him posting a address to a place in chula vista.
Resources
his instagram where he posts stupid shit and self incriminating photos

instagram.com/thatsyouth/

His shit tier bandcamp

mfbforthewin.bandcamp.com/

Abandoned youtube account
youtube.com/channel/UCy3ZLT22F8y_XSOGRc5rnsQ

Sister providing evidence of the house
archive.fo/YUQsi

Not a doxxing or brigading thread.

just trying to stop a criminal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GmaXSf8Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic of this faggot

Is he a Chef at Wendys making $8.50 /hr?

He posted this adress but its not his. the phone number is unkown atm if someone would like to take care of that

posting more

This is apparently his address but someone in the last thread posted another ending with nine but then discredited it and said this is the correct adress

Just spread this around within the rules of the board

So this Trevizo faggot thinks that a guy who has pride in his race shouldn't be able to work?

This faggot wears eyeliner and he's complaining about a guy's tattoos and his differing opinions.

This is why we need bullying.

Order him a pizza

Dude works at Taco Bell. At least he has a fucking job.

This Antifa guy probably has NO job at all.

This. put in the special request to arrange the pepperoni (or whatever) like a cross in a circle. He fucking gets it when it arrives.

>Not a doxxing or brigading thread.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuure it isn't

someone find and kill this faggot. no one would care.

shut up and kill your self you stupid nigget leftist

This someone should hand deliver it

AHAha
It's like one of those chad memes come to life

Virgin Antifa VS CHAD SKINHEAD

Why are they always such pathetic little faggots

to make it easier for us to beat them in the future civil war

When you realize you aren't on the internet anymore.

They have no pride in themselves and are full of insecurities so when they see someone standing up for their self-identity and act proud, it scares them and intimidates them. This in turn makes them turn to the Big Daddy state to help protect them from the mean old individualistic man.

HI FBI!!!!

no one would ever even find out. the cops would just see his room with all that leftist shit and half-ass the case.

Holy shit you are right!

>implying this guy isn't getting fired
Goodnight, white pride

wait so this is the white pride guy? Or the antifa faggot trying to take him down?

That's not a Nazi symbol tho. Just message the faggot telling him that. Insult his intellect and tell him to read more before trying to destroy someones life, or the same will come his way.

Is it even possible to get fired from a job at Taco Bell?
I mean short of spitting in the food and insulting customers, what can you actually do to get fired?
That being said, it's nice to see someone that considers himself to be part of the master race working in a job for literal retards.

This Is literally that meme of a nigger saying "good day" to a white guy and then he posting why blacks are horrible lmao

Thats the antifa guy

We all know the real story is the Taco Bell guy refused this faggot's offer of a blow job, and so the bitch is trying to get him fired pretending it's about the tatt.

I'm a confused faggot. I am not gonna war on some based tacehell employee. Fuck, I may offer him a job.

Now, the cucked antifa kiddie fucker, I will most certainly fuck with.

>guy from poor family who had tough childhood
>ended up in jail at some point
>need to be with brotherhood or get shrinked by niggers
>got cross tattoo
>decided to change his life after getting out of jail
>start working some shitty jobs doing 2 shifts
>some hipster teenage shithead from middle class family want to fuck his life with other antifa goons over tattoo

By pizza you mean unk b needs to swat

Also, what the fuck was this guy even doing in a Taco Bell? Surely he should be supporting his local spic owned place, rather than giving his money to a white-owned corporate chain which appropriates wetback "culture".

Come on Sup Forums we don't have to do the hard work, it's easy enough to get his own people to turn on him like that

At least break his arms and legs inside his own home.
Getting them fired the same way they get people fired would not work, as many liberal employers dont see a racist-fighter "hero" to be bad and would not fire them. Therefore they have to be handled directly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GmaXSf8Zo

this

>taco bell worker
lol
so is that the legendary white man superiority?

Someone brave enough do a cum tribute then send it to him.

This is important pls

Or teenagers, or convicts getting their lives together, or college kids, or veterans making an extra buck as a side hustle, a med student. A job doesn't dictate your intelligence. Nice cosmopolitan bias you ignorant fuck.

Coming from someone who worked shit jobs for years, and now make just under 6figs, that is ignorant as fuck. I had a coworker 4 years ago who worked as a server and was in med school being told he was a moron by a bunch of plebeians. Was glorious when he told them to eat a dick with MD by his name.

Look at this fag with a no-nazi badge.

>white supremacist
>college
>med student
I'll go either with convict or high school dropout. Either way, not a very useful member of society.

Wait!? He's a German faggot living in California? Could anyone who knows German better than I do probe around to see if his a illegal or legal?

>Not wearing swastikas and Nazi memorabilia in public

Fucking pussies

Why not get him fired from his job?

He lives with his parents and got arrested at college look in the previous thread for video

LOL, you're right.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GmaXSf8Zo
Is that a BURNED American flag in the background?

explain this picture

burned, upside-down, and with written "Amerikkka"

and it looks like a broken-heart sticker on the stars

>. the cops would just see his room with all that leftist shit and half-ass the case.
swizterland seems like a real nice country...