That is very generous of you britbongs

That is very generous of you britbongs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_London_(1839)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splendid_isolation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are Britcucks paying to leave the EU?

Yeah. Why would you pay for something you signed a Contract for? DUH

They jew always gets you, one way or another.

Bribery for trade mostly to play to their greed and stop them from being petty and denying any deals outright, they wanted 100+ billion originally.

explain. what contract? why is there a payment to get out of it? who is the payment going to?

Because our ruling class want to punish the plebs for going off script.

kind of the New Jersery, isn't it?
free to enter on the interstate, pay 5$ at the toll booth to leave, as many would be happy to pay to gtfo of Jersey

>That is very generous of you britbongs

I disagree, it's not enough.

>they wanted 100+ billion originally.

And we will get them.

Because T May is a remainer and will fuck over any leave.

Cut all EU traffic through the channel, ban all fishing in our waters, threaten to cut off all Irish exports travelling through the UK and demand a full payment in 1 lump sum of all the cash we have tied up in their banks.

If they still play silly buggers fire a missile at Junkers house

>demanding large sums of money in modern trade wars
Living in modern times sucks. The UK should just tell the EU to fuck off and aim canons at any country that whines about it.

It's purely out of spite, they don't like us putting the breaks on their Europe destroying multicult scheme so they want to make an example of us.

What the fuck is the point of saying an upper limit on an amount you'll be willing to pay? That just confirms you'll pay the highest figure in that range and all the rest can be disregarded. She might as well have said "negotiations start at £36B".

The UK was better off with the EU given that they are too pussy to go hard brexit.

Being partially cucked is a worse state than being firmly in either direction.

Now nobody cares what you want at all. You've proven to be nothing more than wishy washy pushovers that will crumble at the slightest inconvenience.

This means when you turn to the USA for deals we will use it to extract even more money from you. Such is the fate of cucked former powers.

Lol UKucks on the suicide hotline

how about zero bux and a nuke heading their way?

Not a single penny.

The govt here has no bollocks.

PAY DEBTS UK

"Cut Off all Irish Exports" easy son. Dont go so hard

Strong and Stable

the contract that said the UK could simply leave if it's leaders wanted to? Seems to me they're upholding the contract just fine. Seems to me that the EU is the one asking for additional gibsmedats.

Well we voted for a hard brexit - then the left wing government did all it could to frustrate the process and half deliver it so they can report on what a failure brexit is and reverse it at a later time.

It's like everyone daring someone to jump off a roof into a pool and the person says it's a bad idea but relents. Yet then straps weights to their feet and blindfolds themselves and then impales themselves on a railing and says i told you so to everyone else and punishes them by importing millions of muslims to rape their children.

We are not your bitch looser

They pay a shitload of Money for a trading deal with the EU while their Country is already filled with arabs.

"Brexit"

Would trade with the US harm the UK? I mean your crops are picked by slaves and their rapists are on welfare

This - the EU leadership is so feminized they wouldn't do anything if we strong armed them. Everyone is so wrapped up in the situation that they can't see the wood for the trees - we can just say no and pull out. No-one would stand up to britain, they need us. But our leaders are part of the cabal.

Nigel should have finished the job. It’s like us trying to get a wall without trump.

I am not speaking ill against nige just he should have continued campaigning and keeping support up after they got the vote. Who else from UK has the balls of nige, I’m yet to see it.

They wanted £50 billion originally, then they raised it to £100B and handing over £36B is going to get us nothing but Europe being convinced we'll cave to whatever ludicrous demand they can think of.

>That is very generous of you britbongs
Do you understand what the article means? It's a cap, meaning the UK will not pay anymore than that. You first demanded 56 billion, then you demanded 80 billion, then you demanded 100 billion.

So the government has put this cap on, the cap doesn't mean you're going to get 36 billion, hell it doesn't even mean you'll get 36 million.

I do love this though from this same Turk, the same Turk that will pluck one story, misread it and spam whilst the EU falls apart.

Want some of the links about the EU falling apart that are from today? I can give them to you if you would like?

>we can just say no and pull out. No-one would stand up to britain, they need us.

An unjustified feeling of superiority is not a negotiating position.

>muh empire
Empire has nothing to do with it, we're one of two countries in Europe with nuclear weapons and an actual army that has the capability of invading and destroying the entire EU. You should show a little more respect you literal non entity.

Switzerland every single on of your girls i've met has been a massive whore - and i don't mean 'shows off cleavage and had a one night stand' i mean appears quiet and reserved at first but then opens up and begins to grab your dick at every available second, has a tinder microchip so as to be able to swipe 24/7 and has a long history of craigslist mmmmmmmmmmf hook ups.

Jesus christ i don't know if you all abuse your girls at a young age and drive them mad but you need to stop, they come here and set about getting dicked by every man who's not locked down in his own home and even then breaking and entering pants is their skillset. Big racemixers too which is probably why they come to england, lots of different minorities for them to ride. Maybe they are the solution to the muslim issue, we just need to do up your girls so that they actually look white and then drop them off at the takeaways and an unstoppable force will meet an unmovable object.

kek, in what world can you take on UK, Italy, Germany, Poland, and Spain?

>...we're one of two countries in Europe with nuclear weapons and an actual army that has the capability of invading and destroying the entire EU.

I pray to god that the negotiators and the nation as a whole are not as delusional as you are.
One can only imagine the humiliation you will feel when these negotiations are over.

Add 2 to the aircraft carriers.
We're modernising and making our army smaller.
MI6 is most likely developing robots which will fight instead of humans.

Have a theory about where this comes from.

We know they owe us 9bn from the EU investment bank and there is a further 13bn in physical assets they have to pay for. So its that plus one year's normal payment to get the EU to its next budget round in 2020.

Seems on the generous side of fair but overall reasonable in a good faith negotiation.

>Italy, Germany, Poland, and Spain
Pic related, Trident ssbn fleet, capable of glassing europe

>UK
Wut?

The only country we couldn't roll over just by farting is france

good, more money for dem programs

> good faith negotiation
The expressed aim of the EU is to destroy and replace european national identity and peoples, there is no good faith. If a country tries to distance themselves and protect themselves then it is a pure enemy of those that run the EU.

I mean, we could actually take France in a surprise attack. Once they're done, the only hard part would be that if the rest of Europe joined together. We would need allies if we wanted to win without nuking people.

Germany would be quite hard too, but a couple of nukes their way will fuck em forever.

It doesn't matter, the EU will fall anyways. All the money in the world couldn't save their broken image, which is progressively getting even worse.
Freedom always prevails.

I doubt that a submarine can negotiate Brexit.
Especially when it even has problems negotiating shallow waters...

Don't forget that there is a strong anti-EU mentality in most of those european nations, the people would be less than willing to engage in a war with the UK purely because it is refusing the EU's terms.

Spend the £100 billion on big fans

Nuke all of Europe, turn on the fans, blow all the radiation to Africa and the middle east.

Literally a win for the world

because its a complicated process, there is already a lot of investments and organisations we have signed up and committed to.
this isnt paying to leave this is paying for what we've already instigated and are about to drop out of .

eu were asking for 100 billion but they can get fucked.

Watch out. We got a Bad ass overhere

Which is why its a cap on paper rather than a cheque in the post. Its a basic generous divorce settlement, we let them keep everything intact without disruption if they behave. If they don't, we want our stuff back which will cause them problems. Its the right response actually.

>*sweats* MUST FIND AN PICTURE WHICH MAKES THE NAVY LOOK BAD!

Shut the fuck up navy jack or I'll send back your lease for the double.

You're thinking of it wrong, we'd be happy to pay if all of you gtfo fuck out of Jersey

>Nuke all of Europe
Then allow the nogs to immigrate...

Post comparative pics of mighty bergjuden nuke fleet?

Haha.

Day of the first aid kit when?

Fucking kek

>paying in pounds
Not so fast Nigel.
We dont take monopoly money. Only dollars and euros allowed

Like playing poker with your hand face up on the table.

Our politicians are morons. They can't agree any strategy amongst themselves and are leaking like a collinder.

Don't worry.
Mama Merkel will sort that all out :^)

a euro will be as much worth as monopoly money before long

Ignore the cucks, I'm 100% behind you. Godspeed Britain, may we crush this Jewish Union.

Got to repay the Germans for all that money lent to Greece and Ireland

Because the UK already received/has to get funding for future projects that arent even set in motion or still ongoing.

Now that they are no longer part of the EU, they also dont have any right to that money.

brits are such faggots. if they had any sense, they would turn around and give the french a 50 billion bill for liberating them from germany in WWII

The Clyde is beautiful. Goddamn.

Who the fuck gets all that money? The juice? What will they do with it?

>They don't have a right to that money
Oy vey. What is the EU going to do with it? Let in and pay for more rapists?

Dishonesty.

We are still part of the EU and still making payments, we have a right to funding at the present.

We haven't been given anything that has to be paid back, either we give you an extra year's money to bring thing up to 2020 when the programmes end or, as we've already said, we'll just make the transfers internally to bring about completion.

>this thread

36 billion is nothing, we spend 205 billion on our nuclear deterrent alone.

>this non country literally created to be a buffer zone by Britain
LOL... You should just kill yourself Guy Vergaptooth.

>make agreement
>can leave any time
>oy vey the externalities of breaking the agreement warrant financial compensation goy

Big talk for a neutral faggot.

>this non country literally created to be a buffer zone by Britain
care to cite some sources? I'm really interested in how Belgium was created by the UK

So you vote for brexit, power is passed to anti-brexit Theresa May, with no vote of the people.
Your government then proceeds to steal your wealth and give it to the EU, all while the rape gangs continue unabated.
Any way to fight it, or will your police hunt you down for inciting violence, now that speech is violent?

>when bongs are so incompetent and retarded out of MUH EMPIRE wistful sentiment they make verhofstadt and marxist degenerates look sane

amazing

EU builds shit, buys shit and offer gibs
All these incurs denbt
Entry contract states these denbts will be shared among member states, slowing being repaid by interest or as credit if you stay
If you leave, you need to pay all denbts suddenly
It's in the contract and Sup Forums wouldn't disobey signed contracts, would you?

this

we're pussies though, and our country will soon die

the british people are not the retards fucking brexit up

So it's a scam?
Is that why they illegally let Greece join and had Germany start the migrant crisis, to rack up everyones debt?

>when people who have literally have no idea how the EU works are arguing about it

no? thanks for proving you're retarded

Bingo

I only know about the many controversies surrounding it.
Such as elected officials "doing what's best" by sucking EU cock against the will of the people in a lot of cases for those cushy, high paying, unelected EU positions when their term ends.
Effectively turning your individual democracies into EU servants through public bribery of your elected leadership.

If my prior statement implying a scam is wrong, do correct me, I'd welcome knowing I am misinformed and Euros aren't as cucked as I thought.
Surely it's a simple misunderstanding, or this would be most obvious largescale scam of all time.

Your entire post just proves how you literally know NOTHING about the entire topic on hand, and expect to be educated on the most complex legal, economic and bureaucratic entinty on the planet.

You dont even know how parties send their C-list morons in the EP to be removed from actual power.

All i fucking know is they either should get a fucking universal fiscal policy going or tear everything down before it falls on everyone.
Either become united states of europe with german/french overlords or tear self apart with its own debts.

This.

I didn't vote to give these cunts anything. Fuck 'em, what the fuck can they do?

Pls mek it stop.

So you can't explain how the system works to outsiders, are you sure you know as much about it as you think you do?
Convoluted bureaucracy is a hallmark of bad government, so much room for transfers and disappearances.
How's the transparency, are member states able to review and determine what the individual branches of the EU are doing?
How's the transparency of the member states interactions with the EU?
Why do they tolerate an unelected bureaucracy determining what's best for vastly different countries?
As an outsider the whole thing seems like someone wanted to build a new united states, but with the modern knowledge on how to turn the whole thing into a scam.

Fuck Europe and fuck Euroweenies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_London_(1839)

Nigger.

Nigger.

Nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splendid_isolation

> we're one of two countries in Europe with nuclear weapons
Your nuclear rockets fly backwards. Are you threatening to suicide?

Better pay those denbts britcucks. I'm waiting for my sweet govbucks.

>36 billion is nothing

The EU was a mistake. Europe is a joke. Can't even pewpew.

underrated post

It's no secret that the EU is making an example out of the UK so that no other country will want to leave in the future

Well you are isolating yourself from international trade pretty spledidly. Too bad you couldnt do the same with mudslimes.

Can't wait for more money for dem programmes.

fucking britcucks

don't pay it.
you ain't america but what are they going to do, declare war on you? Your military can trash all of them but France, and France won't do it.

They can't enforce it unless you let them. Don't be cucked. Throw these evil people arranging to take YOUR MONEY out of their courts. Wake up.

Brexit was about your Sovereignty. How can you maintain it if they get to exert control over you anyway?

KEK