I wish, if race mixing worked like this there would be no problem

Diverse and capable

what a nigger loving whore

>liberals are subhumans
no surprise there.

You can tell she is an octoroon. nignog genes are persistent

Fucking based.

>tfw no pseudoblack gf

She looks completely white though, I guess the genes of her grandmother were stronger.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY DOES THIS CRACK ME UP SO FUCKING MUCH

BLEACHED

HE DID IT THE MADMAN
HE MADE IT GREAT AGAIN

God Bless America

Not really still looks like an ugly mongrel

This.
Unfortunately, When you pour brown paint into white paint, there is no more white paint. Only more brown paint.

bleached

F

Nah the signs are there. The skull shape most of all but also the eye color, the hair. Its faint but if you put her next to a real european one can see the difference. This is why europoors mock us, we can't tell who is mongrel anymore.

Finally a pureblooded american face.

The first pic in jewgle search

It's like staining white clothes, race mixing only promotes more race mixing

Based Wyoming

Why do burgers have no fashion sense? They all look like an explosion in nogs laundry basket...

damn this only has 67 views
is it you?

What's up with based Wyoming?

Fashion is for females. Function is for males. Brit men are over-estrogenized pseudo-males that really are getting what their country deserves. Enjoy being colonized you cuck.

Or it's faked. You dumbass.

At least one Muhammad Ali's grandchildren is white as snow, user. Golden brown hair, white facial features, everything.

topkek

The taco-slurping bitch doesn't get deported with them? God damn it, Trump, at least execute her or something.

say joy lane

Yes, we tend to dress awkwardly in the summer months. Not like you cheeky bastards

not surprised to see non-whites voting for the party of gib-me-dats and anti-white.

though it is very concerning seeing the level of white-females voting for the left. we really need to start purging leftist white females.

All kidding aside, why does he get deported?

wow
obvious sweatpants looser

>This is the face of deportation
No, this is the face of deportation

Residual admixuture is totally phased out, it doesn't remain there forever. Anyone with basic knowledge about genetics and mathetmatics would know it. Of course if you fill a country with immigrants then the natives are the ones phased out. That's the actual problem.

Residual admixture is totally phased out, it doesn't remain there forever. Anyone with basic knowledge about genetics and mathetmatics would know it. Of course if you fill a country with immigrants then the natives are the ones phased out. That's the actual problem.

>Thanks capitalism
More like "Thanks (((Bankers))).

Technically she should be put in prison for harboring a criminal.

Beaners aren't Americans, they all have to go back

>one guy dressed up as a joke

was recently in a DC mall fucking huge majority of men/boys wearing socks pulled as high as possible with shorts and often with sandals or slides
disgusting

Because he's in the country illegally

Dude this is way better than the other challenges I've seen.

jesus christ
nigger or not it bothers me to see the elderly disregarded like this especially by their own race
even chinks dont do this shit

Proof that bleaching is real.

It's actually 100% because of single white women. I don't have the poll but married white women vote Republican just as much as white men do.

A sad reality

;_;7

Ali was practically a cracker ass peckerwood himself to be fair.

What's wrong with this pic?

>golden brown

This is America. Trust me. It is.

I was talking about the rolled-up jean shorts. The guy wearing the diaper has great time-management skills

sauce?

That's that one white chick from IG who thinks she's black

Does someone want to explain what this is? They're just dancing around all retardedly why is this interesting?

Because it's 2017

>2 kids
>still not married

... she is single by the way.

Michael Jackson's kids. Explain this, Biologists.

Can't they just marry?

>Michael Jackson's kids

Is the grandpa wearing jail clothes?

They could, but he's still not got a green card. Marriage doesn't give you any rights to residency.

Any Chinese who voted for Clinton should fuck off back to China

>Other category
>Oklahoma lights up red
2nd Trail of Tears averted.

you win

And what do you think bankers are dumb nigga? (((Capitalists)))

this is glorious

Muhammad Ali's grandson

>this is what Americans actually believe
Alright user, clothing has never been associated with masculinity and it has always been in the name of functionality, symbolism does not exist and in no way affect your status or the way you present yourself.

I cry everitime

Father & daughter. Quadroons can be white

my only complaint is that the video wasn't longer

>white

non American faggot could never ever even in their wildest dreams dream of grocery shopping at their local gun/alcohol/weed store.

>Those prices
I puked a lil
Go to a real gun shop

>Diverse
>Capable
Choose one