hello from canada

cool story bro

great blog post comrade

don't jump russobro.

Hi Ivan

What are you doing up there

sup nigga

Hello from Chile.

Hello. Looks kinda like Illinois. How's the weather today?

Are you one of the hackers that put Trump into office?

PRIVJET

it looks chile

haha

its a damn august, not september

Fuck off Ivan.

top fucking kek

balts never change

butthurt as usual

Just check out how magnificent new era is. Some lowlife slav posting from obvious shithole and people from allover the world see him. Fantastic.

After what your grandfather did to our people, we will never be rfrends with you again.

Where in Siberia do you live?

PINYA

hey ivan whats crackin my good sir

>Vlad Putin
>Bruce Willis

Who do you rather drink vodka with?

who said we want to be friends?

Nice blue Lada.

My grandfather built a fucking factory for you. You wasted almost all Soviet gibs and still, you blame us.

I dont like putin, I hope go to Europe

Where in Russia?

>being friends with bipolar creatures

Moscow

Пpивeт, cлaвянcкий бpaт. я aнглo-yкpaинcкий; poccиянe пpинимaют мeня??

That looks way too nice for Moscow.
I'd move to the Russian far east if I were you and take advantage of any homesteading opportunities and live like Varg off the grid. Lower part of Kamchatka would be ideal, same with Sakharin or even above the Norks (although risky there).
Why are Russians so indifferent to the far east it seems? So much untapped potential there. If you aren't going to use it, you should sell it to Japan.

Дa,впoлнe

I'm not saying that in a condescending or disbelieving way, I believe you. Just looks remote, peaceful vs what I think of Moscow.

Cпacибo. That's the extent of my Russian as of right now. Very primitive.

There is no civilization, no roads, very cold in winter, and most importantly very small salaries (200-300 $ a month)

Is Saint Petersburg or Moscow better?

It's a matter of your liking. I prefer Moscow, never felt anywhere better than home.

> not politics
sage+report, хyecoc тyпoй

Why is Putin such a Jew lover? When will you start hanging your (((oligarchs))) on the streets?

Never since those oligarchs are his buddies.

We didn't need any of those factories dumbass, our economy was good allready, they where built for russian colonists not for Ethnic Latvians, everyone here knows it.

>literaly pulling the money out

No one whants to be frends with you, even now your slavic brothers in bouth sover and pride now are called ''hahli'' in your lands just look how fast did idinaja russija turn you all against them even belarus is staying on your side only becouse they are afraid.

>slavic brothers
>slavic
>brothers

keep posting, you're funny

In a mean while your population is starving and barely buying bread while politicians are building new mansions and making new wars for the cost of lives of bouth russian and Ukrainian men.

You wery well know that Ukrainians and russians had good relationships and ''special ties'' just like we and Lithuanians do, but even to those who share so much incomon you find a way to kill them and lose your own people for some preace of land.

Hey Latvia do you wanna be friends with us

You should sell it to the US, not Japan. We will fix all that. We don't need the whole thing, just maybe the southern 1/3 of Kamchatka.

GET OUTTA HERE STALKER

We know the Awans aren't really Russian. Neither were the Obama admin. who spied on & unmasked US citizens. Neither was Ob's DHS who was messing with states' voting equipment. And your media is more legit & professional than ours is.

Where are the driveways?

It's that they are only connected to Putin Trump and his (((european partners))) are also covering their dirty Jew assholes. I hate to see Russian people being brainwashed and robbed by the Jews. Well it's inevitable that they will realize this BS someday, guess better late than never.

Sure right after you stop funding pic related.
(Tolorance camp in Baltics funded by USA)
Oh and yeah by the way we helped you in iraq and lost soldiers there so we allready are your frends.And our president i think had a conversation with Trump or something, it whent preaty well.

B A I T
A
I
T

Any time a faggot posts the same thing two times at the same moment you've got bait.

thank you for helping Trump win the election. In my honest opinion, Russian men have earned the right to use my wife and daughter and would feel honored if you'd impregnate them with your strong seed.

>m-muh evil white colonists stolen everything and built their evil factories and power plants
>da MAN is keeping the balt man down!

Maaaaaaaan, what the fuck?

If I were to live in a cottage out in the Russian wilderness and grow my own food, what are the chances I'd have to fend off armed bandits or thieves?

>brainwashed and robbed by the Jews
And dont see much jews among putin's buddies and high rank functionaries. Can you give me some names?

Roads are for capitalist pigs.

>Tolerance camps

Thanks Obama

I'm not 100% keen on that but wasn't it made for Baltics to be tolerant toward other Baltics/Russians and not niggers/spics?

terve

LOVE Vovan & Lexus, by the way. Our asshole "elected officials" were prime bait!
youtube.com/watch?v=UnoCmWRj73Q

>but wasn't it made for Baltics to be tolerant toward other Baltics/Russians and not niggers/spics?

Hello friend how is your life

did you buy bread or vodka today ?

Holy shit unlucky mate the Russians raped you guys hard.

Roads 4 faggots

If you guys stop being closet commies, i will be nicer to you.

>m-muh evil white colonists stolen everything and built their evil factories and power plants
I don't give a fuck if you are white russkie, you know there is a diferance between poles, french and germans, if pole will start to speak french it woun't make him french.And we didn't need those power plants in the first place.

Abramowich, Rotenberg Freedman Deripaska and many more. There are kikes all over your media Soloviev echo of moscow amd Posner for example.

I smell oil prospects. Let's do it.

Quads of truth

What a time to be alive

Do you guys smoke weed in Russia?

Agreed.

russia is a shithole

What is life actually like? What is the general populations political opinions on
Putin
Fags
Shitskins
Europe
Usa

Thanks

you're fuckin right

Any prospects for Russia getting better and developing in the future?

>7/9/2017

Nigger even if you hate Russia and Russians you will become Russian once again in the future. Look at your Latvian population and the dying rate. Russians got a higher fertility rate than you guys. Not to forget the suicide rate and stuff that is going on + people migrating

Would russian people be willing to help us serbs here if anything happend like in the 90's? I know I myself would die fighting for russia of it ever came to that.

dd/mm/yyyy

I actually wonder why you, murricans, write it like mm/dd/yyyy. It makes no sense to me.

oh shit here come dat yvgeny, wat up?
relay to me your message fast before the kikes kike your thread off the board

It's the 8th retard lmao

I think Russia would have helped you during the 90's if they weren't having it so tough inside Russia itself. Russia is fighting on Assad's side and Putin likes serbia so I can see them send you heavy vehicles and weaponry + ground troops and air force.

But the entire western world will cry again like in Georgia, Ukraine and Syria. You better clearly not be the aggressors because the west is good at twisting the truth in their favor

>Your population is starving

The fuck did I just read?

Oh, it's you, (((nikiketa sadkike)))
You're lucky putin's disobeying my orders by leaving you alive, you dipshit. Fuck off.

>Not to forget the suicide rate and stuff that is going on + people migrating
Suicide rates are dangerusly high only in Lithuania and Lithuania thus far has biggest population in Baltics, they are good for now, as for emigration most of those who emigrate are ethnic russians, and in last years our economy has grown dramaticaly, Riga now is 51% Latvian while unlike few years ago it was mayority russian, becouse of russian emigration, Riga allready is on western levels, (Not rest of the country though) and many families are starting to return back, if we manage to reach western standarts (which we will becouse we are one of fastest growing economies in EU) i beleave it will leave possitive mark on demographics.

Hey Russian bros can you tell me about this dude like who is he, and what is he all about, is he a good guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=hjRjySIj020
Top Russian Politician Nikolai Starikov: We need to ban abortions in Russia
I think abortions should not be allowed
And if we analyze Russian history we see that when the destructive forces ruled our contry the destructors immediately allowed three things:
the first thing is divorce, they made the process eaiser. It shows a careless attitude to family, to the basis of any government and society.
the second is abortions. It was allowed after "democracy" took over Russia.
The third thing that was immediately allowed is homosexualism and other sexual peversions.
I contrast, when pro government forces have ruled whicrh think in terms of family, government, the people, then all of it returned to normal.
In other words, the government tried to make the divorce process extremely difficult. And with abortions the situation was the same.
This issue is difficult and it is a branch from one of the main questions : what does it mean to be a human? what rights does a human have? and what responsibilities does he have?
Because if we take the human body as individual property, forget about morality and that God created humans in his own image, then we will make a wrong conclusion.
For example, that a woman has the right to do everything with her body and that a man has this right as well. So we will get what we have in the West now, when there are twenty genders which cannot be named by anyone in this room because, I can not imagine it, honetstly.
and in the situation of depopulation when the birth rate is almost the same as the death rate. We need to do the best we can to ban abortions in the country

I know all of that, I want to know how regular people feel. Ofc we would get help, we are the only russian ally/friend (all of the people at least) in the balkans and one of the few in the world

Russia will never get better while Putin rules the country.
This is my own opinion

Why do you think that?

I was overexagerating ivan, but every bit of overexagiration has truth in it your average russian is poor and is counting every rubl, for living.

>need
what do >WE need any of it for? realistically
because logistically it's going to be a nightmare zone the way you're proposong but if you have some actual purpose to make it worthwhile then i'll consider it
otherwise VETO

hey eddie hows the vodka?