I feel like there is a climate of rising antisemitism

I feel like there is a climate of rising antisemitism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5To80596hmE
twitter.com/Jezuit_Leader/status/894611129120542722
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No shit sherlock

Gee I fucking wonder why

That's the jews fault. They even funded Hitler!

I'm glad. It's good to have a little anti-everything in order to stay balanced.

Are you saying there is climate change

They should stay out of politics if they don't want to be held accountable.

Yes.

>I feel like there is a climate of rising antisemitism.
>In Sup Forums
>In fucking Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=5To80596hmE

Yeah, that's what happens when you jew too hard. Keep it on the down low and the goys won't push back.

In the real world. This board has always been it's own case.

>that pic
so, about $100?

Told a friend of mine the other day at work randomly: "How could 6 million Jews have been killed in WWII if the census put the number of Jews in Europe FAR below that? Then think, there were still plenty of Jews that were 'rescued' after the 'fact'. Do you realize how many Jews would have to die in the ovens daily to make up 6 million dead over five years?"

I could see the gears turning. He was smiling at first, then he got a really confused look about halfway through. Then he just says, "So the numbers were... Exaggerated..."
Was pretty funny. I really just want someone redpilled to talk to irl.

Sup Forums is normie central. How are you surprised?

wtf are you talking about?

i mean everyone here and everyone outside of this page knows 6 million didnt die exclusively of oven burning
i dont think you understand the whole holocaust thing properly.

You say that like it's a bad thing

There is a story in History Channel that talks about a jew who let in the muslims to plonder the city. He betrayed his own people...this is typical jew behaviour.

Then i read a book about the jewish history of the world...i dont recall exactly all but i do remember that the traitor doesn't even get mentioned.

Fucking jews i hate how scummy they are. Also i hate mexicans and niggers and stupid fucking whites that think they are the hottest shit since sliced bread just because somehow some inventor invented something they wanna take credit. WE WAZ CIVILIZATION NIGGERS

get in this tweet thread guys sargoy gave me a platform and I am going to war with these kikes!

twitter.com/Jezuit_Leader/status/894611129120542722

Global warming?
As if a fire was rising?

>i dont think you understand the whole holocaust thing proper

Certain things are true though they didn't happen, while others are not, even if they did.

It doesn't even matter if it happened. We are going to make it to have not happened. Then, if we are lucky, it will happen again for the first time. Truly the greatest timeline.

I don't know, I spend countless of hours channing but it didn't make me even --dislike-- Jews. Everytime someone's trying to post some "evidence" of jews wrongdoings it usually takes in before Google is jew controlled, everyone lies and only real informations can be found on a nazi image board.

Yes, good goy!