Stop being sexist! Women don't ruin socie-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
vanityfair.com/culture/2007/01/hitchens200701
archive.is/yTpg3
youtu.be/WKOJAD46XVU
youtube.com/watch?v=ROm4wZBpbro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worst ep ever was s3e2. And it was written by women. I haven't seen the new one, but if it was written by the divesity hires, I'll skip it.

It was literally a filler episode, and doesn't affect the story at all. The "Pickle Rick!" gag was just to get r/rickandmorty a meme source.

They dont even have to be clever about it. They could just tack on any stupid catch phrase or running gag and the fans will be posting it back all over their Nosebooks.

thatsthejoke

PICKLE RICK

I kinda liked it.

I enjoy the way the show is random as it exemplifies the chaotic and meaningless nature of reality :^)

PICKLE RIIIICK

>reddit and memey and gang of thots going on simultaneously
fuck the internet right now

At least it had 1 bad episode finally.
it felt so fucking drawn out.
>inb4 go to
>>>r*ddit

I have always hated this show and will continue to do so for this reason alone. It's shit and appeals to people with shit senses of humor.

Poor alt-ruggt crybabies can't handle a children's cartoon being liked by people they profess to hate. God, grow some thicker skin you faggots. Or realize that whining about it in an off topic thread on Sup Forums just makes you look retarded and jaded.

Women have already ruined women. So of course they've already ruined traditional society.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo

is it only me or is the new season of rick and morty totally unfunny shit?

I W O N D E R W H Y

None of it is funny.

lol at le funny burp man

You could tell it was written by a woman by how much they kept pushing it as a "new meme"

LOOK HERE DOWN HERE

I'M PICKLE RICK!!!

Holy shit I'm not the only one.
>hurr let's focus on the divorce drama
>heyyy why doesn't anyone like divorce drama?
Stop putting mentally and emotionally stunted people in charge of writing shows, please.

The animation is shit and the comedy sucks. It's a great litmus test to determine who is and who isn't worth talking to though desu.

Women didn't ruin this. Reddit pandering as usual did. No one needed serious storylines and shiet. Also women.

I wonder, how many layers of depression do I need to find this show unfunny?

>I can be a pickle whenever I want to

What did they mean by this?

Probably this much

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUS..no wait this isn't and

Women are funny. Deal with it, honey.

>leddit show

pretty fucking sure the entire season 3 is written by different people than season 1 or 2 though

Jesus.

Was enjoying Bojack Horseman, despite some SJW cancer here and there, but season 3 has become total SJW soapbox crap. Also written by women.

They can't just write things for people to relax and escape their daily lives from. They have to preach

can someone with a lot of free time explain this to me? i've seen it spammed fucking everywhere.

all i know is that it is from a show criticized here for its' "random and edgy" humor.

They had to ruin this too.

>nihilistic masterpiece
>btw i'm genius scientist and i still think that gender gap is real xD

>allowing women to have opinions

There is a cartoon, it's popular, so Sup Forums hates it.

Now go to

I don't watch this little faggot show, are you telling me that the main genius character agreed that the gender gap is real?

Please say you are just stretching what actually happened.

rick and morty appeals to dorks because it has ~science~ fiction and as if that weren't high iq right enough rick is a miserable asshole KEK but he's so smart no one can say anything back ROFL

(You) :^)

Basic gestalt for this episode
>Pickle rick
Written by males
>therapy sessions
Obviously by females
Know the difference
Also

Hitchens was right
vanityfair.com/culture/2007/01/hitchens200701

Nah Sup Forums hates it because it became popular enough for SJWs to hijack it just like anything else too high on the radar that males enjoy.

No it is just another leftist we punch nazis circle jerk, that is why Sup Forums hates it.

Please archive
archive.is/yTpg3

And Pic related from Sup Forums

*Holds up spork*

Jesus fucking christ that episode. I am a casual fan of the series at best but that episode was so fucking stupid I doubt I'll watch anything beyond the second season ever again

How sad is your life?
To hate something people enjoy?
To hate it because people enjoy it

SAD!

Could have been what makes it Sup Forums.
Ticks all the same boxes.

thanks senpai couldn't find it

even reddit is starting to hate the show because they can feel the original writers aren't even a part of the creative process anymore.

When reddit is giving your show shit for having female writers, you fucked up.

I didn't laugh once, had a few smiles because of some of the toilet humor.
Plot A was 10 minutes of senseless violence and plot B was characters literally sitting on furniture talking.

This season has been super disappointing so far.

As bad as the pickle shit was, it was at least consistent with the characters - Rick doing something retarded like that to get out of a family commitment is completely in-character.

... the feminist writer's self-insert character (the therapist) getting a two-minute solid block to psycho-analyze Rick and break down why he's a shitty person and why his daughter is a strong independent woman who deserves respect, on the other hand, was complete fucking horseshit and if the next episode isn't a return to form I'm dropping the show.

I haven't seen anything that cringey in animation since a Powerpuff Girls' writer wrote an episode where his self-insert has a romantic relationship with one of the little girls.

youtu.be/WKOJAD46XVU

From what I can't tell, there is definitely some gender gap bullshit in there somewhere, as well as a lot of existential nihilist bullshit.

More like their is an episode dedicated to an alien race where the females separated themselves from the males and formed and highly advanced race while the males became caveman-like and beastial.
At one point Rick's granddaughter, Summers, starts complaining about their Earth society still doesn't pay women as much as men among other stuff.

Is straight up in there in the second season, way before any of this happened.

>references to pop cult
no
>nihilism
no again
>toilet humor
with the exception of BRAPPPPPP, no
>meaningless violence
no
>corporate shilling
no, again
>flag

>and if the next episode isn't a return to form

THAT IS THE FORM!

The entire show from its beginning has been littered with leftist crap.

You must have destroyed your brain with pot if you ever liked that show. Huh huh cartoons hurrrrrrr, FAAART! Omg lol

*holds up spork*

>bruh why you being a sourpuss over on the side while all of us are jumping off the bridge into used needles...

is what you sound like...you SAD sack of SHIT

They try to pander to Sup Forums too though. They've said twice now 9/11 was an inside job and just look at the Rick (((and Morty))) reference.

The good thing about the show was the underlying sub plot and mystery which finally seemed like it was going to get real development at the end of season 2 but just turned into an easy prison escape for Rick. Season 3 is shit so far. Everything in that pic is more or less true.

An admirable attempt at bait.

I agree with all of this but I still think it's one of the better TV programmes on at the moment. Not this season obviously but the first had some great jokes. Redditors obsess over it because it gives them the validation they desperately seek, not because it's bad.

>kekistan posters

>not enjoying what some people like
Wow, it's like people have different tastes and can criticize where others praise! Wowie! That's a new one on me!

>just to dumb

Ironing

Hahaha i love it when mericalards and reptards fight over a fucking cartoon.
I love watching brain dead people fight.

It peaked at Sleepy Gary desu.

>claims to have had a huge impact on the 2016 elections
>Breaks down into an autistic fit over a cartoon.

Really makes you think.

This was worse honestly. She just wrote word salad of pseudopsycho sounding terms she read on tumblr and they OK'd it. I loved the show regardless of the memes but this shit was a step beyond. I went to Sup Forums for about 3 minutes and all I saw was-

>Sup Forums is crying! Sup Forums is btfo!

These people are so deluded they believe that objectively ruining something is a victory.

>They try to pander to Sup Forums too though.

What show are you even watching?

The one that wants to be an all encompassing internet/pop culture reference for max shekels.

Are you not caring either way, or are you for one side or the other but just don't wanna fight about it?

Yeah well that is not at all happening you are mistaken.

On the other hand though, it's pretty obvious they're pushing shit when they turn Jerry into the biggest cuck in cartoon history. Pretty pathetic DESU.

But I don't rant and cry about it on Sup Forums and still enjoy the show.

>The one that wants to be an all encompassing internet/pop culture reference
It's clearly not though. It has an obvious bias for liberal ideology promoting at best nihilistic narcissism.

>implying that most of old Sup Forums fags don't hate this just as much but they just lurk while the loud fags continue to be annoying as shit

>It has an obvious bias for liberal ideology

Just like every single program out anywhere right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ROm4wZBpbro

The entire show is about how there's many dimensions in which all sorts of shit happen, including a planet of butts that fart, seems hyper retarded to complain about this just because they portrayed feminists.

I said it wanted to be.

No shit. I said all encompassing. Sorry Sup Forums isn't a bigger influence.

I genuinely think the writers just don't know any better and it isn't planned propaganda. It is only in the sense that its downstream from propaganda victims, the millenials they pander to.

I miss when Rick and Morty was just an over the top parody of Back to the Future and not a convoluted drama with story arcs. Politics and philosophy were kept at a bare minimum, and even those were just for laughs. Now the show is "serious business" and not fun anymore.

Yeah no shit because it's the networks are owned by elitist liberal kikes who go around raping children in their spare time.

>all the episodes written by women are just plots copy and pasted from 80s/90s movies

unskilled talentless hacks.

Except Rick didn't deny that Summers was wrong. It's sprinkled in the first two seasons, but now it's just rearing its ugly head.

Isn't this bitch one of the new writers?

The genius scientist's degenerate granddaughter complains about muh wage gap and he says "Let's not talk about that now" when he would ordinarily BTFO stupid shit like that
It was blatant agenda pushing and completely out of character

>Carefully elaborate an argument around the fact the show is purely fan service that lacks any hint of intellectuality
>finish it with a K-ON meme face

wew, I've sure have been told here guys

this is shopped

Summer brings it up while they're arguing with a race where the women rule the planet and Rick doesn't contest it but a ton of the episode makes fun of women and Rick didn't really have time to contest it anwyay so I was willing to give it a pass.

I mean, we only get more viewers than CNN on a month to month basis. I fully understand this is not a particularly high bar, but they prance about with a puffed out cheat, don't they?

>No shit. I said all encompassing
>All
No you don't get it, just because they throw a few bits and pieces of something alternative doesn't make it all encompassing at all just like taking a shit in a bowl of salad no longer makes it a bowl of salad.

They aren't fucking pandering you idiot, they are literally indoctrinating people into a certain way of think which is why all other shows on Kike Media carry a liberal bias.

Underage confirmed. This was one of the best episodes because it called Rick out for being the edgy nihilist that most of the fan base aspires to be.

Why women aren't good writers:

It was a definite improvement over last week's episode which was easily the worst of the series. Still this episode leaned real heavily on "irreverent violence" in place of actual jokes as this user posted. I'd say this was the second worst episode of the show. In contrast the season premiere wasn't bad in its own right; but it lazily wrapped up almost all the show's ongoing conflicts in one episode apparently because the writers weren't ambitious enough to actually break the show's status quo and fuck around in space prison or an alien occupied Earth for a while.

The show does seem like its lost its charm after the introduction of all the new diversity hires on the writing staff. I'm not going to pretend it was ever truly brilliant or anything; but it at least showed a little creativity from time to time which is something you rarely get from modern Hollywood.