When will Sup Forums admit that we have responsibility to care for refugees from Africa?

When will Sup Forums admit that we have responsibility to care for refugees from Africa?

No one chooses to be a refugee. No one chooses to live in poverty.

They're niggers and they need to stay in their nigger created shit hole of a continent.

Wrong.

Quite a few "refugees" choose to become refugees because it's profitable.

Just look at the refugees who come here, they get houses faster than anyone else, and they can even choose what kind of house they want.

Everything we do in life is composed of choices.

I find people who are unwilling to accept self responsibility dangerous. It's like those people on the highway that speed and make some dangerous maneuver that some normal driver has to avoid in order to prevent an accident. Those people put their own lives in other people's hands because they refuse self responsibility.

They actually do choose that.

You didn't present an argument to rebut.

A baseless assertion isn't an argument.

lol ok sure

>No one chooses to be a refugee.

>your country sucks because your countrymen arent able to evovle
>want money and shit
>leave family and children behind, so he can go to Europe to get gibs
>register yourself as refugee
>tfw you did not choose to be a refugee

i live in poverty and chose to live like this

checkmate. defund the UN

Whether or not it's they chose to be nigger leeches is beside the point.
They have to go back.

>i live in poverty and chose to live like this
You only have 2 dining tables made form Nazi gold?

Everybody has a choice. So many people think that their lives are out of their hands, and when shit happens its not their doing.
They did choose to be a refugee by leaving their country. They make the choices that lead them to poverty.
People just can't accept that they are responsible for their own lives.

>swiss people are rich meme
we're not dude. the middle class doesn't exist here anymore. we've been destroyed just as effectivly as any other cucked euro nation

Sage this slide thread

Our only responsibility is to our own race and nation. That means we don't let in hostile third world cretins.

Leaving instead of staying in order to fight for the betterment of your homeland is the definition of choosing to be a refugee.

No one chooses to be retarded, though.

Sorry. 80% effective tax rate will do that.

I will admit that when there stops being 53 other countries in their continent that they could settle down in rather than coming here.

We already did 250 years ago. Checkmate, scientologists.

You are as stupid as the britbongs that are bending over for paki cock. Of course they choose...they made the choice to leave their shit hole clay and seek gibs. You are definitely a retard...possibly inbred.

our tax rate is far lower than that. its not taxes that are murdering us, though it doesn't help, its globalism. enjoy your chink over lords though

These people had 100+ years to figure it out. I don't fell sorry for these "refugees".

They just want the free shit.

i idnt chose to take them in

How many times are you going to make this faggot thread, faggot?
>inb4 404

Welcoming 5 billion people in to your country is not a fucking solution to THEIR problems, it's masturbation for the sake of YOUR own virtuousness.

You can choose to stay and fight or to flee like a faggot and be a refugee. So yeah you have a choice. Also sage for shit thread.