SHE. FUCKING. WON

SHE. FUCKING. WON.

PERIOD.

What the fuck you mean ted cruz is out of the primary?

>Trump is stupid for saying the system is rigged
>Trump won! The system is rigged!

So why isn't she president?
Also remeber to sage lads!

>SHE WON
she lost

9 fucking months later and you are still going on about this? I thought he left was supposed to be "intelligent"? Learn what the electoral college is and why it was created, fucking nigger.

Shut up drumpftard she won the popular vote
Only rural and suburban retards voted for drumpf. High iq city people voted for Hillary

Nonsense. I have the best IQ. I have the brightest IQ. I have the most IQ points. Illegals are stealing our IQ points. China is ripping us off in IQ. Many such cases! Sad!

Ill concede this is we can audit the votes. You should have no problem with that if you think she legitimately won.

Your right she won the thing that doesn't matter

ABLEIST
B
L
E
I
S
T

How is this any different from Liberals saying the system is rigged, for decades?

>It's only okay when Liberals do it.

Didn't Obama say the same thing, the election can't be hacked.

The popular vote doesn't actually exist.

Sage

nice numerals

YAY SHE WON A GLORIFIED STRAWPOL YEA HILLARY GOOD JOB. 3 MILLION SHAYQUANS AND LAQWEESHAS VOTES MATTER. YAY HILLARY

Remember to sage for fuck sake

Obama is a stupid nigger

I though they started doing the but promptly shut it down when evidence of fraud was found with Hillary.

That ID tho.

Moronic

But Trump won the popular vote in Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, etc.

Oh, you mean the national popular vote, the thing that's never decided a U.S. presidential election, ever? All right then.

Kekel my shekels, thank you for that.

Hey look...a shill!
sage

How's that voter fraud commission going? Nothing yet? Any day now, I'm sure!

What does sage mean

No he won that means system was rigged against him.hillary just wanted to loose.

states have blocked their voting from being audited (California is a big one)

I love these threads, even though I usually sage them. It demonstrates that you faggots not only hate the Constitution, you hate it and you don't have the intelligence to understand how it works. Keep losing, dumbfucks.
Cry moar.

This

Story?