WWIII

what if I told you I am capable to jumpstart WWIII?

it lies in my access to a very small thing, which in the wrong hands, can make huge countries sperg out.

Convince me to do (or not do) it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2nUsB_jNeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You posted this exact same thread about 14 hours ago, you fucking Jew.

Sage

I got banned, so I couldn't respond. mods are jews.

repost of a larp fuck thread

>larp
nah, but I'm not in any rush. if anything, waiting until friday, will make it have more impact (if you know what's going on, this friday)

Not yet, we still need to set up the gallows. Keep me posted though.

I can only delay it until this friday. better hurry then.

do it, slap Angela Merkel in the face

Is it the rumored clip of Drumpf saying *gulp*.....nigger? That is truly the most deplorable thing in existence if true

>Could start WWIII

>posts on Sup Forums but hasn't already started it purely for fun

Fuck off LARP

Give us a hint at what will happen friday if you re legit m8 just a tiny one for the start

Can you let me know where it'll start. I need a place to put my normies.

This

i highly doubt some user from the Netherlands created an energy source that stops our reliance on natural gas and fossil fuels.

You make good points.

a certain (((berg))) group meeting.

Is this thing your penis?

Just fucking do it. As long as we're in "peacetime", they have the upper hand. shit needs to get bad enough for all the whites living a cushy middle class life to wake the fuck up to the realities of this world.
Do it.

dude you know you have to do it. thoth gave me these digits, checkem

You have a good point. But it could also go south, and make a swift end to our race.

Did you find the ark of the covenant?

The Bilderberg Group? Ahaha do it, whatever it is.

I can transmit on 8,992 and 11,175 kHz.

Should I broadcast a Klaxon?

>Convince me to do (or not do) it.
Go fuck yourself, larper.

Only if you think there's a risk of I dunno, fuckin Israel nuking the world.

OP will unleash the power of the toothpaste once he finishes sucking off his Moroccan masters.

yes

yes

highly unlikely, but they will go head to head with the US.

I think you're too much of a coward to star ww3

You are not george soros nice try though

Just fucking do it. Destroy the world along with the Jew.

So a go out with a bang vs rot from cancer over the next 70 years.

Do it!

Do it and please bomb argentina while you are at it

anime girls aren't real

>Kimmy that u?

hmm

South America is fucked from the start when this happens. say goodbye to your loved ones

Do it Slavic faggot. I will eat your nooks

Hot tape the Bilberg group meeting. Do it.

>>what if I told you I am capable to jumpstart WWIII?
>>it lies in my access to a very small thing

Is that very small thing your penis, Abdul?

Any parts of the U.S. that will be safe?

>Netherlands
>Slavic

Nice larp, but do it.

>small thing

he has a micro camera with good video/sound quality which he's going to place it in the bilderberg meeting
releasing it will cause trust between nations to collapse and put every nation on defcon 1,2 or at least 3.
Doe het kankernederlander.

>Netherlands

>it lies in my access to a very small thing, which in the wrong hands, can make huge countries sperg out.

Is it weed?

Where is this video from???

Do it

Which civ is best at rising from the ashes? Fucking do it.

Do it, it might result in the inevitable race war and the Aryan spring in Europe.

what's happening on friday?

>>nah, but I'm not in any rush. if anything, waiting until friday, will make it have more impact (if you know what's going on, this friday)

Is that when you guys are getting together at the local mosque for the annual orgy? Don't forget it's bring your own camel :)

Can you give us proof?

do it already

speed this slow death up a bit

be the eight man fire team

>it lies in my access to a very small thing, which in the wrong hands, can make huge countries sperg out.

Did you figure out how to make cold-fusion device too? Have you dialed the yield up to gigaton range?

Just when I thought there was a chance OP wasn't a faggot a thread like this pops up.

What are you even waiting for?

are you a putin?

You obviously want to do it so fucking do it.

But you won't.
No balls.

Maine.

Just wait until friday. ignore mainstream media, they will go full damage control

What device do you have?

How do you know this?

Who's behind it all?

so you submit a tip about guy from netherlands to american agency.
*slow clapping

Do it.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=I2nUsB_jNeE

OP is always a faggot newfriend.

>he doesn't know the FBI submit with ridiculous open tabs meme
newfag nigger

Do it because I'm almost out of food and about to be kicked out of my apartment. If you start WW3 I might get drafted or killed.

fk

Will we still have internet? That would suck if we cant even shitpost while ww3 is going on.

OP is gone this is a slide thread

you are right,sorry should lurk more.

Don't listen to those fucks, check them digitz instead

>Will we still have internet?
first thing to go.

hey man

heeft dit te maken met operatie samsom ?
ik weet dat Israel heel de wereld in het vizier heeft met 300 atoomwapens

reageer graag terug man, respekt

As LARPer threads go on Sup Forums this is by far the worst I've seen. Get off your dad's computer, kid.

How will this affect Canada, particularly the east coast?

I say do it user.

World wars are good. It is said much time that before the two wars there was a lot of social tension and you could literally feel it in the air around you. People not only knew it was about to go down, they demanded it.

It's like... popping a zit... Pressure builds up, tension grows, unavoidably you will have to burst the bubble.

We need a world war. There are too many opinions, too many chiefs, let the strongest win, let there be this sense of competition and innovation again. The need to improve and change.

Look at what WWII brought us. Nuclear power, radio, submarine, rockets that go to the moon...

Imagine what will rise from the ashes of WWIII

chance are this is what we need to become galactic or instinct.

Make the roll, cowboy.

Fuck. Dont do it then. Im nice and cozy how it is.

Prove it

shit m8, but i assume that if the bilderbergs meet this friday they wouldnt star some shit the same day, am i right with this assumption or will there some kind of cataclysmic event by the weekend

just do something already, kimmy.

>if the bilderbergs meet this friday they wouldnt star some shit the same day, am i right with this assumption or will there some kind of cataclysmic event by the weekend
it won't take until sunday, guaranteed. but the panic and happening will already be in effect by saturday

DO IT
O O

I I
T T

regaager

I hope you are behind seven proxies, because LARPing or not, you have just piqued the interest of any alphabet soup agencies that happen to be monitoring Sup Forums today.

Merkel going to show her tits?

do it or GTFO

Hurry up and do it faggot

>Maine.

Does it have to do with lobsters?

pls answer

posten in historisch draadje, OP is geen sodomiet
houd mij posted, gr gr

pls do it, my life is boring as is
I want to either fight or end it with a nuclear explosion

iemand had daar al over gepost. zie: don't worry about me, I'm already untouchable at the moment.

The end times events are set in stone. Only the Lord knows when and how they'll come about.

He acts like Goebbels and ironically is a jew.

OP's a virgin.
Chad would've posted about he already did it and how we can best view / enjoy the experience.
Go suck cucumber and pretend it's a dick.

NA is fucked. no way around it. safest spot, around Maine.

confirmed. we're in for cold fusion rueage.