CTR SLID THIS SUCCESSFULLY ELEFANTIS OWNER RUNS A CHILDREN'S CHAT SITE

This was found at beginning of the pizza bs but was slid so hard I never heard about this. ELEFANTIS runs a child chat site filled with pedos. This is what he doesn't want to be known. The reviews are morbid at best. Please an user with the info link to the children's chat community. KEKS SPEED, IM NOT MAKING MORE THREADS PEDO HATING ANONS MAKE THE FUTURE THREADS ILL BUMP ALL DAY. LORD HELP ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
pastebin.com/dZqtLsDE
linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap
ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084
independent
archive.is/jU1tt
linkedin.com/in/roger-rothschild-64ba6783
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134592475/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135167918/
twitter.com/Jezuit_Leader/status/894611129120542722
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/894601207834083328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pumb

Here's a (you) bump away on your own now, bitch

God bless you anons, if we can find this chat site I'm sure there is something we can do at least meme it into investigation. Let me go look myself for a link

bump for info

Bumpuro

Fuck I remember that shit. What the fuck was it called????

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

Have a bump, for I have nothing else to give.

You must have saved some proof then?

Reminder he also co-owns nalu (luna = moon) diner in berlin. Same neighborhood as dr. pong

On phone my data is slowed but I am accessing my email I initially signed up to investigate but never pursued it because i got busy irl. I think I'll find the site

James isn't a Rothschild. Fake news websites and astroturfing campaigns are trying to poison the well.

His ex boyfriend had a fundraiser at a Rothschild house because Lynn Forester De Rothschild is a donor to Hillary. Is eyes wide shut type shit going down? Yes, but the Alefantis being a Rothschild is disinfo. They have people like Jay Greenberg from neonnettle making shit up about fake pedorings that don't exist and yournewswire is literally saying that Justin beiber called out the pedos when he didn't.

The spooks are doing this, don't get it twisted

if true bump if big

We need some proofs though

>take a Xanax
Yes!. That's exactly what we need. Sup Forums on 50mg of Xanax.

Kidzworld owned by James Achilles

THIS IS IT LOOK AT REVIEWS

This is most likely related to the doxxing and stalking by the boychat gang of pedos including Kamil Beylant and Ender Wiggin who have been harassing pizzagate researchers. Wonder if that is the case?

BUUUUUUUUUURMP

I remember when this was first discovered I looked at the site and there is definitely some weird shit on there

But this is my question is this authentic or was it just a convenient subversion. I see it's registered to a different last name. I was wondering why this didn't take off.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

"Benjamin de Rothschild, only son of the late Edmond de Rothschild, was a classic case of great expectations gone astray. Despite being groomed for greatness from a young age, as a teenager he skipped university and instead headed for Los Angeles with dreams of being a film producer. In LA he started taking drugs, and ended up on heroin. Meanwhile, he failed to make it into Hollywood's charmed circle and bombed as a film-maker.
"Being a Rothschild isn't enough. You have to prove yourself. The dynastic pressures are virtually inescapable," commented a friend at the time. However, when his father died, leaving him heir to a fortune of pounds 1.5bn, he was forced to clean up his act. "He is a Rothschild, he either had to win or walk away," said the friend."

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
All articles on ADRENOCHROME OVERLORD and RICHEST MAN ALIVE
pastebin.com/dZqtLsDE

FYI here is more - 4 daughters of his:
Olivia de Rothschild , born 2 August 2002 in Geneva, IG: olivia_de_roths
Eve de Rothschild , born 5 January 2001 in Geneva, IG: eve.der , fb: /eve.derotschild
Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Geneva, fb: /alice.der IG:alice.der IG2: alicevsrosie
Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: rotschillipepper, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap

Felix Giguere
IG: felixgiguere - the only son of Benjamin de Rothschild living under fake name,
linkedIN: ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084

Adopted son:
IG: shecallsmeaur

EVERYONE PUT SAGE IN ALL FIELDS THEN THE THREAD WON'T GET BUMPED TO THE FIRST PAGE AND WON'T DRAW SHILL ATTENTION

>independent co uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
archive.is/jU1tt

Bump. Keep bumping it, gents.

Stop bumping newfags

bump

Hey James

Is this all you do now? Do you know demise is coming?

Your reckoning is inevitable James

>benn swann
whatever happened to that goy
havent seen much about him since his PG vid

You're a fucking idiot, I posted the link to kidzworld

Is this you too?

bump

IF YOU SAGE THE THREAD IT KEEPS IT FROM GOING TO PAGE ONE. THAT'S WHERE SHOULD LOOK NOT ON PAGE 10. HAD ANYONE BEEN ON AN IMAGE BOARD BESIDES KEKCHAN?

bump

Why do we want to Sage James?

We want eyes on this...

Fahk it I'll keep bumping if he actually does own this site it could be a huge happening. Need the most technologically savvy of us to really dig

Idiots you guys get distracted so fucking easy THINK ABOUT IT

Bump.

You get eyes means you get shills they don't look for threads on page 10 only page 1

>mom gave me those eyes through endless screams and faar too much critique
>still gave chad genes
>tfw it still was an ok deal

Also bump

JAMES 'ALEFANTIS' ROTHSCHILD

Full Name James A Rothschild
Birth Year 1974
Age 42

Associated Names
Jame Rothschild
James A Rothschied
James Rothchild

do reverse traces on the addys

57 Peconic Ave, Sag Harbor, NY 11963
(Nov 2006)
730 Hibbard Rd, Winnetka, IL 60093
(Jul 1994 - Apr 2006)
10 E 29th St, New York, NY 10016
(Feb 2004)
10 E 29th St, New York, NY 10016
(Feb 2004)
310 E 46th St #A, New York, NY 10017
(Dec 2001)
41 River Terrance #3804, New York, NY 10282
(Mar 2001)
41 River Ter #3804, New York, NY 10282
(Aug 1999)
41 River Te 3804, New York, NY 10282
(Jul 1999)
140 E 56th St, New York, NY 10022
(Oct 1996)
And I found his real father...

Roger James Rothschild
Birth Year 1941
Age 75
>Roger James Rothschild
>Birth Year 1941
>Age 75

linkedin.com/in/roger-rothschild-64ba6783

lives in Alaska - Adrenochrome hotspot
studied Molecular biology Biochemistry and Chemistry - Adrenochrome producing skills

Adrenaline and has to be stored in a cool place like comet ping pongs fridge.
It produces a euphoric high like DMT but is actually healthy for you.
This is also why places like ALASKA and seattle are hubs for trafficking.

Back to full-chan that's not full of newfags that don't understand shit.

Not just same neighborhood but they consider themselves 'sister' businesses. On an old version of the Comet Ping Pong website, the two places had shout-outs

sorry James. I hope you kill yourself.

it takes 30 seconds to flip through the catalog you fucking moronic pleb. what good does an archived thread do for us?

fucking kill yourself idiot

>Adrenaline and has to be stored in a cool place like comet ping pongs fridge

okay, avoid going down that avenue please. even if you have a mountain of supporting evidence for these people being freako-weirdo pedo scum, one little thing like that is enough for opposition to spin and shut down all credibility in the minds of normies

this is a dis-info thread

THINK FOR ONE SECOND FAGGOTS. IF YOU HAVE AN IMPORTANT THREAD AND YOUR CONTINUALLY BUMP IT TO PAGE ONE, SHILLS FIND IT EASY. THEY ARE LESS LIKELY TO FIND YOUR THREAT IF IT'S ON PAGE 10. THIS IS OLD SCHOOL IMAGE BOARD TACTICS. FUCKING THINK

The blacked slide threads have began. Gu-guys this review freaked me out I just found it ill look for more, says loads of catfish from commifornia and that the names are plays on words and shit. I mean the owner says James Achilles. Could this be """el efantis""" Achilles heel?

It's ok James. You'll be dead soon.

As long as there are new replies it won't get deleted, you guys are dumb as fuck

Idc if you are spreading this investigation I'm for it take it wherever we NEED to know if it is the same james

Why did I post this if I'm James?

Because that's an irrelevant peice of information when the bigger picture is you steal kids blood to make a drug.

I thought his dad was connected to the site, before all this Rothschild stuff came out
Saged

I didn't start the thread did i? You guys are so concerned with calling someone James now you don't even think how much you are shitting up the thread and bumping it like newfags

bump

James, you're gonna be the sole reason the Rothschild family goes down. Think about it.

bump

Looking for more reviews but looks like the sites reviews are super controlled through Google most reviews were going through some site called "commonsense" looked like your typical nothing to see here goys good site for your babies

hmmm suspicious

You think about it dumb shit newfag. Let's bump every 2 minutes so it stays on page 1 then shills can flood it

Jimmy Commet

was his name

He sold adrenochrome all day

You think I joke you think I kid

But the shit these people do is sick

They snatch up kids and eat their insides

But before that they break their minds.

I couldn’t tell you cuz i don’t know why

but they shouldn’t even be alive
Pedos Pedos on the loose

Soon enough they’ll face the noose

Pedos Pedos on the run

The jokes on them, not for long.

This guy Jimmy turned into James

and Rothschild was his last name

They all got arrogant and made mistakes

and now they should burn at the stake

Expose the kikes and kikery

They think they live while we sleep

but that aint true nah that aint true

the goyim know the jews are through

Hey, where can I go to see who owns Kidzworld?

bump.
Anything to get the "traps aren't gay" faggotry off the front page

bump

Be aware of the Shills.

Leftypol admitted to being behind certain LARP's & E-Celeb threads.( archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134592475/ & archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135167918/ ) They also admitted that they replicated my typing style to make people think they were me & are now pushing a "Proxy Narrative".

They are also involved with this Shill Operation:

People need to be aware of what they are doing against Sup Forums & which groups are behind it.

Yea I might of misjudged the common sense site but in car waiting on my woman I'll keep bumping we need hardcore anons to investigate this.

bump

Sweet seeing you here anon5, maybe you could help us figure out if this sites connected to elefantis

dude doxing is going to get the thread deleted and the posters in the thread a three day ban

haha in between all the bad reviews, look who wrote a nice review about kidzworld

get in this tweet thread guys sargoy gave me a platform and I am going to war with these kikes!

twitter.com/Jezuit_Leader/status/894611129120542722

This shit is fucking crazy. It disgusts me knowing that this guy is definitely a pedophile or connected to human traffic in some capacity, that we were and are definitely on the right track, yet he's been defended and given a platform to defend himself by every major news outlet. Knowing this guy thinks he's gotten away with it only invigorates me to expose him further.

Mr "Achilles" day of rope closing in

prob on the deep web

rope yourself then faggot and save us the trouble

bump

FAGGOT WE HAVE A PLATFORM OF OVER 200K PEOPLE TO RED PILL THEM GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND DO SOMETHING

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/894601207834083328

is this the new shill tactic? telling the newfags to sage threads you don't want to be seen and discussed?

Neat, I was wondering what blew up /pol yesterday.
A pedo AND a Rothschild thread? That's a slidin'

bruh

This is fascinating. Bump

Hard bump

bump

pedos must hang

Genuinely have been following pizzagate/pedogate from the very start and I have never once seen anything about this. Not doubting it's legitimacy in any way, but if it was kept kinda hush hush till now there's definitely something in there they REALLY don't want us to find out

Bump!!!!!!

bump

how do you know all this stuff? never got a rundown on who you are or what you do.

>Stay away from Kidzworld!