Your favorite person to go shooting with?

Well, who is it, Sup Forums?

Here's mine.

Dick Cheney.

My dad.

mad dog

russians=shit

Seconding this. It was the first time I beat my old man at anything. Ill never forget him telling me that, of all the trophies he had, he never had one with a gun on it like I did.

/thread

This. My dad was a noguns cuck when I was a kid and I got him into them through buying historical military guns like my m1 garand and enfield 1853.

>the guy that let a Green Beret Det die after getting hit with FF because he was to scared to let his 'badass devil puppies' off base to CASEVAC

oh

yer mum

I live in SoCal - I've actually gotten a couple people to go to a range with me.
This is no small thing.
One of them is a Bernie supporter who loathes Trump.
Get your shit in gears and start actively encouraging people to exercise their rights.
There's almost a sea change happening right now.
My shooting partner?
A fucking Bernie supporter who knows I'm a Trump supporter.
They still hate my politics, but this is a huge bridge to cross and I'm damned happy about it.

t. mad

Uncle Adolf

My son.

came here to say this. no cheney pepes?

You are making a uge mistake. Do not cooperate with evangelicals or democrats. They wont bring you any good, unless they convert.

I'm looking at it as a tick to the right on a larger level.
As they embrace their own rights and realize that we are not evil they will be more inclined to dialogue.
This is the redpill mentality.
It's how I got converted.
I look at this as a long term project.
I'll admit to being very optimistic.
This is a big step and it really does please me that I got to play a role in this paradigm shift.

My wife's son

Sam Hyde

I bet your conversion went, when other leftie cunts did nothing for you, so you`ve shut your mouth about your politics and has gone to cooperate with some people from the right. And they turned out what left always claimed to be.

That is not a long term process. That is a border, that need to be passed momentary once and forever.

Otherwise leftie will consider your help and your company as your obligation to them.
That is actually the normal human mentality.

Being greedy (aka subverting your hottentotten instincts to productive culture trough market) or being generous and fair is abnormal or engineered behavior.

I love going shooting with the wife. We go down on each other while shooting cans and shit in the woods its great. Shes always been a total tomboy and its fucking great. We've been together a little over 6 years and she still feels like my best friend that I get to fuck. I love my wife.