IT'S A WORKING VACATION!!

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/07/21/china-opens-rice-market-us-exports-first-time-ever/500278001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tfw Donald will never be your daddy

I don't understand this thread.
Are you criticising him for having a vacation?

IT'S A WORKING VACATION!!

I really don't understand what youre saying toothpaste man.
Please break it down for a dumb leaf.

but is it?

Yes, since he used to criticize and howl over obama's vacays. Fucker is always golfing. Trash, hypocrite

I'M NOT PLAYING GOLF I'M WOOORRKIIINGGGG!!!!!!

So you're saying it was okay for Obama to golf, but not Trump? Trash, hypocrite.

cry about it

Trump already took 40 days vacation in his first 183 days in office meaning that he has spend 21.86% of his time as a president on vacation. He decided to take another 17 days which many people criticised because he has already taken a lot of vacation. Trump and his fanboys defended him by claiming he's not going on vacation but he's going to work in his resort. Turns out he isn't working at all but actually having another vacation.

You also have to add to this Trump's claim that he wouldn't need any vacation during his first year because he was "high energy" meanwhile he has also failed to pass any major legislation nor was he able to repeal obongocare even tho their is a Republican majority indicating that there is very little work being done besides talking about working.

Actually he's saying it's not ok for trump to be a hypocrite

Be careful, the t_d scum don't like facts, they get in the way of blind adoration and worship.

Weekends are vacations?

Everyone was fine with a president golfing or going on vacation and it was never a big deal. Trump freaked out for 8 years because the president was black and golfing and now is a hypocrite for doing the same thing at a higher rate

it isnt okay for trump cause all he did was shit on obama any time he golfed

The best deal are made on the golf course.

>every trip to mar a lago is a pleasure vacation
When will this meme end?

Raining on first day of Drumpfy's little getaway

God says you'll have plenty of days of in prison!

Obama regularly went golfing during crises. An American journalist was beheaded overseas and he said some half assed statement before going to the course

Adolf Hitler was a lazy, totally incompetent bastard, too.
Funny, ain`t it ?

Kind of like the way you Brits adored Jimmy Savile, your country's greatest pedophile.

He's 71 years old. Give Trump a break.

what a piece of shit

at least his destroying the image of the republican party

Trump has had more vacations in the padt 8 months than Obama had in 8 years.

the weekends during normal workweeks aren't even counted as official vacation days mate

>OMFG Trump isn't doing anything!
>OMFG Trump is doing things (I don't like)!
I don't think he can win this game.

I am giving him a break but I'm just getting quite pissed over the lack of real work being done

I don't mind that he's played golf over twice as much as Obama while criticizing Obama for playing golf (???????) as long as the media is allowed to follow and record him playing golf since that's where he prefers to work.

Can't he golf and work? Maybe he just has free time so he's going to golf then.

Trump has already done more for America in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years.

Micro-managing the guy we hired to run the country. Not a good idea.

Yes you invite someone along and chat about business and politics while you play golf, try and keep up low IQ retarded nigger.

>man who has good policies plays golf alot
I honestly don't give a shit if spent his entire term of the golf corse as long as he gets the Spics out

>people constantly making excuses for Trump

I'm gonna tell my boss I like to work at home pantless with my dick in one hand and the other up my butt. It's where I do my best work.

is that footage from a spy camera or a flip phone fuckin shit quality

Yeah, he's done a great job of destabilizing the dollar and breeding political violence, way out of Obama's league

They keep trying, they keep crying

OOH, I'M WORKIN HERE!

he didn't decide to take this vacation, the entire west wing (or most of it) was forced out of the White House for renovations. Trump is just choosing where and how to spend his time.

33%

JUST

Name one.

>Trump forced out of the white house
We'll be seeing more and more of that as time goes on, methinks

>Are you criticising him for having a vacation?

Yeah seeing as he said it wasn't a vacation.

Reading comprehension needs work. D-, see me after class.

HE CAN GOLF ALL HE WANTS IF HE IS ACTUALLY DOING SHIT
THERE IS NOTHING NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT YOU FUCKERS HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT WORKS

>people constantly making excuses for Trump

It is primarily the T_D shitposting brigade, for them Trump can do literally no wrong no matter what because they worship the fucker. Even though the golf thing is a textbook case of hypocrisy.

>Hurr Durr he is working out there meeting with world leaders!

Then why do we not have a public ledger of who he is golfing with and what got done during each round? Why? Because it is bullshit and just like Bush and Obama and all the other golf-loving presidents: Sometimes they get stuff done out there but most of the time it is to fuck off and relax from one of the most stressful jobs on the planet.

It was a bitch-move complaining about it then and it is the height of hypocrisy doing it now and obfuscating about it.

He said he wouldn't take any vacations but he's taken all but two weekends off and is now taking 17 days off all while lying to people about it being a vacation.

Also, is the text box disappearing for anyone else?

Too bad for a man that said he's going to win no matter what. Guess reality itself will break.

Is a man not allowed to golf?

dude, what if there IS downtime. like do you not understand that clearing ones head can be beneficial.

Working on his short game

He's allowed to do whatever he wants, it just makes him look bad since he said he wouldn't be taking vacations, that he would be working his shriveled raisins off in the white house. Another lie.

>"mr. president! north korea has a nuke heading right towards los angeles!"
>"nah, bro. its saturday. come back monday."
>thinking being president is a 40 hour a week job

Did you even take a fucking moment to read my post before you ran to your talking points?

If you had you would realize that I said it is and was fine for Trump, Obama and Bush to relax from one of the most stressful jobs on the planet.

What you are NOT allowed to do is to bitch about doing it for years on end when the black guy is in office and then turn around and out-pace the black guy in doing it several fold while putting out the bullshit that you are: "Working an deal making every round".

That is the height of hypocrisy.
Read.To.Achieve.

This.

>Awake for 20 hours a day
>Round of golf takes 4 hours
>Tweet a few times (5 minutes)

What the fuck do they think he's doing with the remaining 15 hours and 55 minutes of his day to warrant all the muh vacation! Do they also not know the WH HVAC is getting replaced?

You can take vacation when you get stuff done.

which is why I didn't count the weekends as vacations, you could have avoided making a useless post by reading the thread

>spend a weekend with THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF CHINA
>discuss policies, trade negotiations, and North Korea on the green
>LOL TRUMP WUZ PLAYING GOLF ALL WEEKEND

Goddamn you are intellectually lazy,

>the WH HVAC is getting replaced?

More like Obama's microphones are being ripped out

IT'S A WORKING VACTION

You didn't count them as vacations.
But Trump used them as such.

>three days later chinese-u.s. relations sink when trump twitters from the toilet like a junior high girl

He went "golfing" to get away from the bugged white house for his most important meetings like with Abe of Japan and king chink xi of CHYNA.
The white house "renovations" are the removal of cameras and other surveillance devices.

>trade negotiations have gotten better than Obama-era policies
>"relations sink"

Sorry user but you are literally braindead.

Yes, now get to the ledger of which world leader he is meeting right no- Oh wait, it doesn't exist.

As said before: Previous presidents have deal-made on the course but none have claimed it is 24/7 deal making while we have picture evidence of him being out there fucking around with nobodies or just himself.

Ever wonder why the president plays so much golf?

Well if one day you find yourself with the ability to play golf on the same course as the president, you'll also find yourself with the secret service patting you down and stripping you of all weapons, knives, anything they can deem harmful to the president and this includes recording devices like spy pens and cell phones.

This is where the golf rumors come from.

Is it so hard to admit that he let us down? Only thing positive is that it's not Clinton in the white house

Excellent point.

Only Trump can break a fucking deal where he sells fucking RICE to China.

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/07/21/china-opens-rice-market-us-exports-first-time-ever/500278001/

You NeverTrumpers really are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

>he let us down

WRONG

>because obama got on twatter ever yday and expressed his disappointment in china like a little bitch

try again trump cock rider

read
moron.

Its funny how stupid you make yourself out to be never reading the news, only tweets that apparently trigger your snowflake feelings.

>Only Trump can break a fucking deal where he sells fucking RICE to China.

Perhaps you should read the fucking article

>After years of negotiations, China has agreed to open its domestic market for U.S. rice exports for the first time ever, acknowledging its need for foreign shipments to meet the growing demands of its vast middle class.

These negotiations have been going on for literal years and the tipping point came due to China's surging demand. This is why people attribute economic growth and movement to the previous administration for up to a year into the next presidency.

You are literally going: "Thanks Trump for the Obama Administration's work"

>hasn't instructed AG to look into Hillary's situation
WHY?

She was not charged for the email scandal, Drumpf could instruct Sessions to actually look at the evidence the FBI presented to Lynch.

Very sad.

Sorry, the tipping point is Trump. China would have never negotatied with Clinton.

Just like how Foxconn expanded to America ONLY because of Trump.

Again - you NeverTrumpers really are suffering from sever braindamage, Trump Derangement Syndrome.

this is 2scoops 2.0

Be careful!

Not an argument.

I can't wait for the pivot, when all these retards start pretending that they never liked Trump in the first place.

This is like the ultimate cocktease. The climax is going to be historic.

>Sorry, the tipping point is Trump

We get it, your God Emprah is beloved by you so much you will ignore reality as hard as possible to show your love. In the real world: Trump has slagged off China constantly and threatened the One-China policy on several occasions, only after walking back his stance has he made any progress with Xi. By T_D's own logic that makes him a cuck

>Just like how Foxconn expanded to America ONLY because of Trump.

Clinton is a corporatist, what you are saying goes against core stances of hers. If Foxconn was only coming to the US if Trump won they would have announced that 2 weeks before the election to bolster Trump's numbers. The sad truth is that they did it after to curry favor with the new Administration and in such cases would have done it with literally anyone.

How many days of PTO do you have?
How many months do you have to work before requesting your first vacations period?

Trump is a lazy ass bastard and a fucking liar.

>T_D
Sorry kid I dont care about your incorrect jargon.

The fact that Trump has eliminated the national debt by $100 billion in just his first 6 months, brought unemployment to 16 year lows, and stock market & economy to literal ALL TIME HIGHS mean he was the correct choice.

Those are the facts. None you can refute.

Sorry your butthurt feelings only care about tweets or fake news. Meanwhile the rest of Americans are happy with our President and the outstanding job hes doing.

Get fucking random internet scrub.

I wouldn't fault him for taking time off, but the amount he's taken, and the fact that he roasted Obabo constantly for taking ANY vacation, makes it bullshit.

'Hardest working president' my foot.

The implied argument is that it's only been 7 months you moron. Give it time. It will happen.

>Trump is lazy
>only uses golf pictures that are literally 10 years old

user, the only lazy person here is you.

Well that's a stupid fucking argument.

It only takes him 3 minutes to call Sessions and instruct him to look into Hillary's situation.

Trump isn't responsible for these things. You don't magically solve all those problems in 6 months, especially when you haven't actually passed any major legislation.

Trump is just riding off the growth of the economy during Obama, and if he fucks it up you and your moronic friends will be blaming the next guy (rep or dem) for that in a few years time.

Take an economics class.

I still adore him, fucker was my first. Cock like a strawberry whip

And how the fuck do you know that hasn't already happened and they're just keeping it quiet until the Mueller shit is finished?

You must be fucking joking right?

>Trump isn't responsible for these things
>I have no idea what deregulations are

Armchair economist, the post.

>The fact that Trump has eliminated the national debt by $100 billion in just his first 6 months, brought unemployment to 16 year lows, and stock market & economy to literal ALL TIME HIGHS mean he was the correct choice.

>I don't know how the POTUS influences the economy and I don't know LOUDLY

Cool.

>Gregg posting

Greg Gutfeld is a satirist putting on a Colbert Show pastiche to pander to right wingers too stupid to see what he is doing.

He is the perfect avatar for a moron like you who thinks economic numbers are achieved by a president before any of his agenda is enacted.

Obama is a nigger

>Trump
>keeping it quiet
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>my gregposting is triggering this armchair economist user
Thank you for letting me know ;)

Fuck off faggot

Unlike Trump, I only have 11 days of PTO per year and have never requested a vacations period before my first year.