Floyd vs. Conor

Who is Sup Forums backing? Floyds gonna destroy Conor anways, maybe he'll go black dee afterwards and Conor has to pay child support.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7O6iHKOzQc
youtube.com/watch?v=_zhBGrtWD-g
youtube.com/watch?v=TtKx41UdCj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the coon because i want to see that mick runt get heemed. expecting nothing interesting from the fight itself, it will be very dull and i shan't bother watching anything other than the highlights of the highlights

cant wait for wh*tey to get btfo'd by the black bull

youtube.com/watch?v=N7O6iHKOzQc

Damn, look at how rich mayweather is. Pastyass conor wishes he was this successful. Why are white boys so poor?

Is Mayweather without a doubt going to destroy him? I hate that nigger and want to see him/his father humiliated. He's an amazing boxer, however.

Lol, Bill Gates. Fuck off nig.

>cant wait for wh*tey to get btfo'd by the black bull

>faggy boxing with super thick gloves requested by Floyd as a condition of the deal

Might as well tie the matador's legs together and let the bull kill him.

I fucking hate Cunt Mccuntor so fucking much, it's like he oozes stupidity. Hopefully he gets a concussion when Mayweather whoops his ass

>mfw Bill Gates identifies as African American

This.

Why can't niggers actually compete?

What's funny is Floyd has skipped on taxes just like all the other stupid ass negro atheletes. He'll be in a cage just like blade

They spend it all on sunscreen and lingerie for there wifes black lovers my friend

>Destroy
Some clearly has never watched a Floyd fight before. Either Connor lights him up in the first two rounds (10% chance) or Floyd dances around the whole time and wins by decision (most likely)

they're both going to make tons of money. they both win regardless

no whats funny is Conor is saving his ass with this fight

Connor. I find his shit talking endearing. This is Floyd's domain, but he's also past his prime.

why didn't they fight ufc style rather than box? it would be way more entertaining

>rolling around the floor grapling other males is sportsmanship

hahaha only a wh*tey would think such a thing

dude you dont entirely get it.
It only looks like thats what hes doing because hes against other great boxers.
Its honestly hard to predict how the fight will go

>fool me once, shame on me
After that MayPac fight, I'm not paying for another overhyped run around the ring fist.

conner is going to ko maywaether by a kick to the head

the literate nigger, but I don't think he will win.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zhBGrtWD-g
Still, look at all his money. The alpha bull will cuck mcgregor and dee will whore herself out to a real successful man. No wonder white women leaving loser white bois behind.

Because everyone knows McG would kill Floyd in an mma fight

I think you meant to say like all the other rich faggots who avoid taxes through various loopholes presented by their gatekeepers.

That's what you would have said if truth were more important to you than impressing 13 year olds on a Singaporean wallets and washing machines forum.

Just pirate it like any other sane individual.

This nigger should shut the fuck up.

triggered

I've got $750 on Floyd by decision at 2:1, $250 on McGregor by KO at 7:1.

shut up nigger

the white race will come out on top like always

a skilled nigger vs a talentless potato nigger

who gives a fuck?

well I support Conor, but Floyd is very likely gonna win

Chucks and niggers.

>irish
>white

This fight is a nigger fighting another nigger, I don't care who wins.

Smart betting actually.

>Niggered

McGregor doesn't "roll around the floor", you fucktard. You'd know that if you knew anything about combat sports.

You know damn well he's not a nigger. Just some cucked beta white guy larping as a nigger.

>implying these fights aren't rigged with Maymemer "winning" but with both sides walking away richer than ever

The real loser is anyone that pays to watch this

I'm not a betting man, but you should have bet on Floyd winning by DQ. I guarantee if Conor is getting the shit beat out of him, he'll intentionally DQ himself by throwing a kick/using a chokehold in order to salvage his reputation.

Yep. A wigger that wishes he was black. Probably tries to act like a nigger irl and gets crowned by the niggers he is trying to impress.

Mayweather would be killed in a UFC cage. McGregor is going to be boxing. Floyd is gonna dance dance dance and win in a decision.

>he thinks this is anything other than a predetermined cash grab, just like all boxing ppv's.

>blowing through tens of millions this quickly

only a nigger

umad wh*te boi

>leaf
>human

Pick one

Yeah, look at floyd, buying real estate and building his empire. Meanwhile whitey mcgregor is acting like a nigger in UFC throwing water bottles, chimping out in training camps and being an obedient slave to Dana white. Then Sup Forums talks about muh "white power"

Team Floyd. The irishman is by far the biggest nigger in the ring. Pure trash.

>Yeah, look at floyd, buying real estate and building his empire.
>cant pay his taxes
>empire

LMAO

MMA is trash

Boxing is supreme

seems like a good bet, think I'm going to do something similar

floyd mayweather doesn't even know how to read

rich niggers tend to buy big houses with unnecessary space and expensive maintenance costs and that's how they lose all their money. they never able to keep it. i bet when he fades into obscurity, and a few decades pass he'll lose all his money. niggers are financially retarded

Meh, it's just another cash grab for Mayweather. He'll probably win, on points. I do want to see McGregor win. I mean, it is boxing, so he probably won't. It'd be hilarious though if he did pull it off. Everyone knows Mayweather is too pussy to fight Conor in a UFC match, because he would be utterly humiliated.

boxing is fucking boring outside of Heavyweight

weew two manlets dancing around, wewwe winning by decision

Mayweather is broke. He needs this fight so he can pay his taxes.

Conor will never win.
White people can't fight

nah bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=TtKx41UdCj0

>combat sports
oh please wh*tey

Nigger owes more than 20 million in taxes.

Probably the same or more to creditors through stupid nigger tier money management.

Shows off around 300k in stacks of cash.

>I gots paper
>I aint hurtin

This is why niggers will forever be at the bottom of civilization.

I'm Irish so i'd like to back Mcgregor, but he's playing on Mayweathers home turf and more importantly playing Mayweathers game

McGregor is a good boxer as far as MMA fighters go - but i have no idea how he thinks he's going to break down Mayweather's defence, which he's famed for - without being able to use kicks/grapples/elbows & knees etc.

I'd like to say it'll be a good match but i'm pretty sure it's going to be Mayweather playing defensive and throwing out the occasional jab and winning on points whilst McGregor gasses himself

this. surprised more people haven't predicted this

>Yeah, look at floyd, buying real estate and building his empire.

So blacks can finaly say: we wuz emprahs n shiiiet

What are huey monkeys?

I like boxing more than MMA but Mayweather is a fucking faggot and i hate his fighting (fleeing) style while Mcgregor is an amazing actual fighter and doesn't even rely on the usual MMA faggotry
Conor is the better fighter so he deserves to win, i just hope GGG gets to fucks him up at a later date

Floyd won't "destroy" Conor. Floyd will likely sail to a win on points. It's a safe bet.

If Conor wins it will happen within 4 rounds as he himself is predicting, there's no way for him to outbox or wear down Floyd over time.

This is such a convoluted way for Leftist/literal cuckolds to troll/indulge in their fetish.

Especially as in a real fight Conor McGregor would literally kill Mayweather.

Never even considered this. Interesting

Retard

there are massive financial penalties built into the fight contract to prevent the potatonigger from doing exactly this, and a pending lawsuit if he were to injure floyd would be massive

Honestly, this. I would gladly go into a ring and get my ass beat and humiliated in front of the world for +100 million dollars. You'd never have to interact with anyone in the world again with that kind of money.

he has a white slave ..

>Implying the fix isn't already in on the fight

Pro wrestling is more real than boxing now days.

why is this faggot wearing eyeliner ?

So mayweather agrees to a fight to take advantage of mcgregor and make him look bad and get money to pay his taxes and then some. Sup Forums btfo again.

>Juice head nigger vs juice head Irishmen

These two already struck a private deal in the backroom. Mayweather will get the win by decision. Mayweather goes 50-0 and Conor looks good because he went to a different sport and managed to hold his own with a champion. They both walk out of the arena with $100 million+ checks. Fuck organized sports.

If it gets major promotion, the Jews are certain that the white will lose. Check the betting odds and make a safe bet on the darker fighter. Conner's chance is that Mayweather fails a block attempt or is all washed up and only faking being in fighting shape.

you're fucking retarded

mcgregor is going to get his brains bashed out he isnt even a boxer lol

>fight night
>Mayweather v. McGregor
>fight starts
>McGregor chases Floyd, never lands a solid hit
>Round 3, Floyd has finished downloading McGregor
>Proceeds to counter punch every feeble attempt by McGregor for the next 9 rounds
>wins by a landslide in points
>white boys around the world cry
>50-0

I hope McGregor because I plan on putting money on him with 7:1 odds.

A couple things: McGregor has almost 15 years of youth on his side. Anyone who thinks Mayweather is gonna have stamina on McGregor is deluding themselves. Boxing isn't as intensive as MMA with wrestling, ground struggles, etc. He's been building stamina for several months at this point. 2nd, and I don't think this is counted nearly enough, is the psychological warfare McGregor is doing on Mayweather. Talking shit, insulting him, wearing that Jersey, airing arrogant confidence, etc. I think it will have some kind of effect.

Mayweather beat up a woman.

>White people can't fight
How can you say this with a straight face after the last 500 years

Floyd is in supreme condition. He's pretty much the only fighter out there that just puts on a shirt and goes home after a match. He takes no damage, he paces himself and he's completely trained towards defense and stamina. He makes other fighters look stupid when they're in that ring.

Mayweather has a lifetime of experience under his belt. McGregor has never been in a professional boxing match at this level.. ever.

Mayweather might make it interesting for a bit just to keep the pay per view happy, but he could down this guy in 30 seconds if he wanted. If McGregor starts to be a even the slightest threat, he'll put him down

why are boxers paid such ridiculous amounts of money when compared to any other sport?

This... in addition, Conor has 20+ years of fight tape on Floyd. At 40, Floyd isnt going to change his style or show anything new. McG has a high fight IQ and strategic coaches. They'll look for small holes in Floyd game and exploit it. On the other hand, Floyd has no tape of Conor boxing. Oftentimes unorthodox styles can throw off seasoned vets

This
Conor wont be as difficult

People pay it. They take a stadium and they pack it. People pay hundreds of dollars for basic seats and thousands for the special ones. The overhead for a boxing match is very low and everyone involved gets rich. A highly publicized boxing match brings in massive business to Las Vegas.

Mayweather is slated to make at least $100 million and could make up to $400 million with this McGregor match. The Boxing vs MMA draw is huge.

They aren't. This is for top level the amount of boxers who don't make it here and fuck up their brains is astounding.

Floyd, I know I should back the white guy but the potatonigger acts more niggery than Floyd and isn't even my Countryman so I choose floyd.

Plus Floyd will easily win this fight

You're absolutely delusional. If Mayweather was a brawler, there might be a chance but as it stands McGregor is McFucked. He's not a boxer and Floyd is the best boxer in the world. And I mean the best BOXER. He's elusive and he's among the best counter punchers the sport has ever seen. Mayweather's shoulder roll style is notoriously difficult to land a solid hit on, as it exploits ever facet of boxing rules in order to create the smallest possible target. Furthermore, Mayweather is known for being especially good at adjusting to opponent's styles and strategies. That's among his biggest strength by far and is constantly praised by fight analysts. An unorthodox style isn't going to open up Mayweather.

>boxing match
>boxing
the only people winning here are the jewish owners who will rig the match

You have to be a top marketable boxer first. Then, let the Jews do their job. They're going to promote you like there's no tomorrow. Pacquiao made his fortune this way with Bob Arum.

this

user made the prediction. 10% Connor lights him up in the first couple of rounds, 90% Floyd runs and pitty-pat jabs Connor and takes a decision.

Floyd is going to win because this isn't an MMA match. If it was, Conor would wipe the floor with him in about three minutes or less

floyd is going to ko mcgregor

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.