Happening: DOJ releases over 400 Lynch-Clinton emails

Comey said they didn't exist.

cnsnews.com/news/article/zenny-phuong/doj-releases-400-plus-pages-lynch-clinton-meeting-emails-after-comeys-fbi

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Doj emails comey lynch
youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4
cnsnews.com
archive.is/oLDgx
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/08/07/as-mueller-closes-in-trump-prepares-his-base-for-the-worst/?utm_term=.db77392e07e7
vapes.com/products/mde-presents-how-to-bomb-the-u-s-govt-preorder?variant=27318916417
washingtonpost
archive.is/kPxJR
c391070.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-Documents-1.pdf
mrc.org/about
youtube.com/watch?v=XUWKrzsFh2c
youtube.com/watch?v=eWXw8hZHKsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont want a news link faggot, I want the email link.

Might be fun to look into these.

norway bot?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Doj emails comey lynch

FIRST YOU LAUGHED, NOW IM RIGHT! CLINTON TO BE FINALLY INDICTED COINCIDING WITH RELEASE OF NEW BOOK!!!

HUGE NATIONAL MEDIA STORY - youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4

>cnsnews.com
Wtf is CNS? No wonder the bot didn't see this. Fuck off, kike.

>Comey said they didn't exist.

lel I just woke up from a nap, guess I'm still tired and will be sleepy right shills?

Looks like the jews finally got him...

literally mildly nauseous right now

archive.is/oLDgx

No, it works off a preset list of domains. If it was any domain, then he'd be in to archive any link.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/08/07/as-mueller-closes-in-trump-prepares-his-base-for-the-worst/?utm_term=.db77392e07e7

vapes.com/products/mde-presents-how-to-bomb-the-u-s-govt-preorder?variant=27318916417

Archive please

>washingtonpost com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/08/07/as-mueller-closes-in-trump-prepares-his-base-for-the-worst/?utm_term=.db77392e07e7
archive.is/kPxJR

See he archives known click bait and not other non bait type sites, wapo / vapes

Yeah I know, but I read "cbsnews.com" when it's actually "cnsnews.com".

They're two separate entities.

Bump

Just seeing this... has anyone found anything interesting in these yet?

Bump

Bump

F
norway bot
>he was never heard from again

Good, fuck that little nigger

Maybe the rumours were true and he was a mere mortal.
However bump

bump

ive read trhu the emails sadly nohting interesting at all best get some sleep its illegal to read the emails anyways just listen to what cnn says about them just a big nothing burger trump won its over guys stop worshipping ecelebs

Comey is such a ratfaced faggot. I hope he burns in hell.

Agreed!

Going as planned:

>Comey fired; knows what's coming
>Mueller bestie gets Grand Jury
>Mueller has dirt on his hands, too
>Trump talks to Mueller, lets him know what he knows
>Mueller plays the game; indicts Trump team (after they all volunteered to testify before congress)
>Trump Jr. drops email bombs
>The public knows, the MSM twists the story. Again.
>Mueller loads team with Democrats; building drama (remember, Trump already knows the outcome).
>DOJ winds up data mining/release process
>MSM ignores (but Sup Forums knows)
Coming soon:
>Mueller finds Trump admin not guilty of anything
>Reveals redpills on Clintons, Foundation, Fusion, Arwan, DWS, Podesta, Extra Spicy Pepperoni Pies, Uranium to Russia, and probably even Syria/ME meddlings.
>Comey get spardon for handing shit over to DOJ
>Mueller gets pardon for something that will come out on him
>Part of the Deep state vanishes into shame
>Congess/Senate 2018 elections happen
>GOP broadens foothold along with some GOPrs getting replaced with new blood
>Wall
>Trade
>NK goes silent
>ME stabilizes itself
>Real Estate skyrockets
>Dept. of Education stripped of union power
>VA gets overhaul after mining data for 1.5 years
>DoD budget will double
>NASA budget will double
>NOAA budget will double
>NASA/NOAA will collude to show Global Warming is a sham

Wapo drawing their intent to 'put it to rest'.

Last three digits of your roll is the page number you read.

If you're over 413, divide by two until you have a number under that.

>read through all 400 pages of recently released documents that weren't supposed to exist
>ignoring the fact that their very existence undermines my very hyper-transparent narrative

kek

Guaranteed replies from those who don't know you're trolling. Sadly, there are shills ironically posting this shit.

c391070.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-Documents-1.pdf

my dick

mfw i get an odd numbered post over 413 and die of old age whilst infinitely dividing

>how did they realize they were in the same place?
wow how did I end up on this private jet

The whole FBI needs a power drill to the head, and a howitzer shoved up their ass, and rither shut down or their budget and funding cut in half.

redpill me on Extra Spicy Pepperoni Pies

nice

Gorrilion-D chess. I hope you're right.

This,

The Comey FBI not only lied about the existence of emails, the emails show the FBI was coordinating political "talking points" with the Clinton campaign. This is obstruction of justice. It is also a misuse of government property for campaign purposes.

mrc.org/about
>MRC’s sole mission is to expose and neutralize the propaganda arm of the Left: the national news media.

Not all news sources are shit.

they love calling everything a matter

noice

bump

How high are the ceilings in US prison cells?

This may be looking into nothing, but note the souble space here jusy after "Who always". In my experience, this usually happens because something was changed after and an extra space was added. Might be a tip about how these outlets do revisions.

dew it

Bump as a penance for my disgraceful typos.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=Doj emails comey lynch
absolute bazinga

Sounds like fantasy. Seriously, why do you people write this fantasy ass shit?

bump

How is all that legal if you take Rosenstein's memo to Mueller into account??

Search out xplay on tor

Fucking wapo rat kikes.
>hurr hoping to do less than the bare minimum on a story that goes against my personal politics and muh hilldawg
It's no wonder that millions of people dream of the day they can beat a media kike to death.

While this plan is unfolding gloriously, what are the real chances of a civil war type scenario happening? Will things go to chaos or will they go out with a whimper?

>Trump can't win! He's a Fantasy candidate, get real!

After reviewing these emails i can confirm there is nothing to see here. Lets all get some sleep.

The Deep State will not let this go out quietly.

>Comey said they didn't exist.
>23 5 23 12 1 4

Pure Greatness

chaos, no doubt about it
when one side pushes so hard to destroy the other side as if their life depended on it but the other side pushes back it's going to break at some point

all that buildup energy has to go somewhere

left wins
>right : they took our legitimate president, fight for our freedom!

right wins
>he's a dictator and we must fight for our freedom!

civil war

Because nothing's come out on Mueller... yet.

(((Rosenstein))) is playing the background game, and is a mole for Trump. Remember who Trump is working with.

I'm talking about all this of some secret 4D chess plan, when all I can see is dirty rats scurrying about trying not to drown. When all the current facts seem to point at the Deep State doing everything to take Trump down. The fact Comey somehow got a 2 million dollar book deal does not seem to help your fantasy story. This whole thing reeks like the Assange is dead shit.

It isn't, and you know it. Your boss knows it. user knows it, too:
Tell Brock it's coming.

Depends on what kind of civil war we're talking about.

Left vs Right? Definitely an attempt. You can already see the left being groomed for it, gradually isolating themselves from reality, programmed to rage. But with their belief in gun control, a real civil war would be a slaughter for them.

Military coup? Possible, but it would be hard to recruit enough followers to hold it. But once Trump is out, the rest doesn't really matter.

Civil/judicial/congressional coup? Less likely the closer we come to midterms, and toothless without a military coup to back it up.

So it's probably a game of chicken right now between Mueller and the FBI/DOJ. Trump's played the game very well to this point, one would expect he'll handle things fine when things get hot.

I mean, how does he get the investigation onto the Dems and Hillary within the confines of his mandate?

Comey is just another Clinton-controlled pedo-state asset. One of many, in fact.

How many times do people have to break the law to be punished in this country?

>Assange is dead shit.
Buy the ticket, take the ride

Wat is dis

Totally depends on how much money you have.

People cut book deals when all other avenues have run out. That book deal is Comey's retirement plan. His goose is cooked (from a government job standpoint), and he knows it. Like I said, Comey will get a pardon, so will Mueller, and they'll continue being BFFs on golf courses chatting up about how they USED to run the government with the Clintons.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUWKrzsFh2c

Fun fact: signs of digital manipulation look exactly like signs of lossy digital compression.

And what do we get from this magical fantasy story? Absolutely nothing. Your magical story relies on so many god damn assumptions. It's a fucking narrative designed to make Mueller look like the good guy, kind of like how there was shilling for Comey as being a good guy who dindu nuffin wrong. And then he was a weasel who leaked and perjured. Mueller is more likely some sort of vermin aimed to dig up dirt on Trump, or at least damage his presidency.

Sorry you fell for the leftypol whanon LARP

>sorry you fell for the LARP that's been 100% correct
>being this ass blasted because it was HURR TURRN

I think it's well established that the people running this place as well as the people pulling their strings are completely beyond prosecution.

It's literally a feature in Adobe Premiere for smoothing scene transitions.

The left projects what they are guilty of. At some point during the trail, details will arise of connections to the foundation, fusion, etc. that will prompt another investigation/grand jury that goes completely against the narrative the MS is currently pushing.

Just get your popcorn ready. Watergate won't have shit on this one.

Not a bot, extreme autismo. Even autismos need sleep.

Interesting.
B t w... I'm the one who suggested creating Swiss bot. It's archived. He's my thought child.

it is actually a person
>pic related

Post the archives the Mueller working for Trump was a leftpol LARP to make us stop demanding Trump fire him

I was hiding behind the drapes.

If that actually happens, I might just jizz myself to death.

Are you the Chosen One?
Prophesied to save us all?

quit spamming your shit everywhere

The hero we need but never deserved.

>Concern trolling
Not an argument: The Post.

Even if what I said earlier is a "magical story", there are way more facts to back it than what the public is being force-fed on the MSM. Even you ShariaBleu folks know this, and it's getting to you day by day, hour by hour.

I sleep easily at night knowing that someone who actually loves this country is serving as its president; and does so more proficiently from a golf course than the last guy (what was his name again?).

How about you? What does your fitbit say about your sleeping patterns lately? Are you anxious? Are you sad? Have you had your antidepressant meds filled lately? I honestly wish you well, but you guys try my patience harder than a woman sometimes, and it's exhausting as fuck.

>Are you the Chosen One?
Nope, I believe it is you! Quads of truth

true
this is why is screencapped it
praise our autist archivist

is that the kid from Super Troopers?
The Snozzberrys Taste like Fresh Snozzleberrys
youtube.com/watch?v=eWXw8hZHKsE

>Left vs Right? Definitely an attempt. You can already see the left being groomed for it, gradually isolating themselves from reality, programmed to rage. But with their belief in gun control, a real civil war would be a slaughter for them.
God damn I wish this meme would die already

And from what we've seen, there's been nothing done. Absolutely nothing. What's gained by posting this wishful shit? There'd be much more useful information in looking up Comey's tenure, which conveniently enough is covering the asses of Clinton, and of Mueller, which is also conveniently enough about covering shit up. Looking at the current facts, everything about the whole Mueller investigation reeks of conflicts of interests. Why, if this is legitimate, would they leave these conflicts of interests which if it does go the way you say, can be used as argument against it in the future?

I keep asking him if he accepts donations, but he never responds.

Also, he's only permitted to correct one link per thread.

Are these the emails where they block-redacted entire mails?

Fair enough.